The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 732 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6258

    Any info I am supposed to meet her next week?

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Too long to post here"? _Here_ is the right place to post a long scammer story, so we can all benefit from your experience.
    Any info would be appreciated Thanks CM.

  2. #6257

    Anyone else have info on this one? Supposed to meet her next week

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Too long to post here"? _Here_ is the right place to post a long scammer story, so we can all benefit from your experience.
    Any info would be appreciated I am supposed to meet her next week.

    Thanks CM.

  3. #6256
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.
    Give me some tip bro. LOL.

    Enjoy. Have a fun.

  4. #6255
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.
    Sounds like fun man. Keep in mind if you met on the SA site it is important in my opinion to transition to the term Friends instead of using the term SB. Sounds to me because of the age difference between the 2 of you she is just looking for a guy to go out and have fun with that will pay for stuff when you are out wit her because lets be real here how many guys her age will pay for things? Prob not much. Go out and have fun with her. Take her back to your place and reap the free ass. =).

  5. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.
    I usually use the M&G to talk the details out. Tell her what you are looking for and ask her out right is she ok with meeting you to fuck regularly, with a little tack ofc. Don't waste your time beating around the Bush and havIng multiple M&G. You are both adults and she needs to know what you want otherwise you will just get frustrated. I actually try to let the girls know what I am looking for even before the M&G, using the meet just to do a physical look over and eliminate some of the creep factor. The follow up meeting is usually at a hotel to get the party started with having the details of donation already worked out. Good luck with your next visit.

  6. #6253
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.
    I don't about that but I have heard of SB's being on those other regular dating apps. Sounds like you might have something good going. Enjoy.

  7. #6252

    Next Date

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.
    The next date should be at her place, your place or a hotel. If she needs more M / G's you are being played for the free lunch / dinner scam.

  8. #6251

    WTF is SA now Hinge or Bumble?

    I'm early 30's, good looking, make a good salary. This girl, 22, a senior in college, messages me first. We chat a little, I get her number, talk on the phone for 20 minutes, and we wound up grabbing lunch and some drinks today, purely as an initial meet and greet. Get over the fact that she has a 22 year old female brain and we vibe well. She tells me I'm cute and look like I'm 26, etc. She then asks me stuff about past SBs and then she talks about how she's only been in 2 relationships (all SD) and that they would just give her a few hundred bucks here and there when she needed a new outfit, phone, etc. Can't figure out if she wants a more vanilla relationship with me periodically throwing her some dollars, or she's trying to work me into a platonic relationship. Sense I got was that she was against PPM. We went to a decent lunch spot in the north end where she got a drink and a pasta, figure she's not milking me for some mediocre pappardelle. Guess I'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes and the next date turns out.

    Got another meet and greet tomorrow with a college senior LOL.

  9. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scammer. She has popped up a couple times with different names. PM for the whole story (too long to post here). Bottom line- steer clear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-aa2fee459d56

    Be safe,

    JW.
    "Too long to post here"? _Here_ is the right place to post a long scammer story, so we can all benefit from your experience.

  10. #6249

    Watch out

    This one is a scammer. She has popped up a couple times with different names. PM for the whole story (too long to post here). Bottom line- steer clear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-aa2fee459d56

    Be safe,

    JW.

  11. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
    I would not give this one 400, not anywhere near 400 in the looks department.

  12. #6247

    Vanilla visa

    Are vanilla visa still working? Just checking before I go out and buy one.

  13. #6246
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's my type. What's her original price since you had to go down to 400.
    She was originally asking for 500.

  14. #6245

  15. #6244

    Sarah from Stow

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-9f42169817fc

    20 yr old college girl from Stow, Mass. Got her down to $300 but then her account said not available maybe I got blocked. So not sure if she is real. Seemed pretty cool until that point. Looked pretty young.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape