Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1133

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaKiller  [View Original Post]
    She is Thai. Surgically enhanced but worth the wait. Right 69 are? Stay Safe.
    Yes sir you got that right stay safe btaddah.

  2. #1132

    Lucious Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimes808  [View Original Post]
    Is she local or what is she? I'll probably give her a try sometime this week?
    She is Thai. Surgically enhanced but worth the wait. Right 69 are? Stay Safe.

  3. #1131

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    No picture but I promise you won't be disapointed she has an amazing body and is very beautiful I would give her an 9 on looks my opinion go and try for youself and report back.
    Is she local or what is she? I'll probably give her a try sometime this week?

  4. #1130

    LiLy

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimes808  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of her anywhere?
    No picture but I promise you won't be disapointed she has an amazing body and is very beautiful I would give her an 9 on looks my opinion go and try for youself and report back.

  5. #1129

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    This woman is one of the best kissers I've probably ever been with and that's a fucking fact damn I missed her when we first locked eyes it was game on she is so passionate it wasn't like we fucked I mean the sex was out of this world but I've seen her so many times it's like making love to my gf that I haven't seen in 6 months OMG and when her juices got flowing she taste so good damn I'm at a lost for words she will only be here 3 weeks so guys please take care of her no BBFS but BBBJ and every position imaginable stay safe fellow mongers pm if you need anymore info seniors only.
    Is there a pic of her anywhere?

  6. #1128

    Lily

    This woman is one of the best kissers I've probably ever been with and that's a fucking fact damn I missed her when we first locked eyes it was game on she is so passionate it wasn't like we fucked I mean the sex was out of this world but I've seen her so many times it's like making love to my gf that I haven't seen in 6 months OMG and when her juices got flowing she taste so good damn I'm at a lost for words she will only be here 3 weeks so guys please take care of her no BBFS but BBBJ and every position imaginable stay safe fellow mongers pm if you need anymore info seniors only.

  7. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    They still take your appointment after all your walk out? I did it once at sunflower and Pali and the mamas always brings it up when I book after.
    I would be very careful about walking out on your appointment at Angel. Management there will probably hold a grudge against you for doing that unless you are a member of their frequent flyer club. You can always do a walk in appointment. Should not be much of a problem if you walk out if you didn't call for an appointment.

  8. #1126

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I walked out on a lot of the rotations at Sunflower, Hunnewell, and Pali within the last couple of months. Pretty rough. Walked out on Mercedes at Tonbo as well.
    They probably deserved it, the last several months. The prettiest at Hunnewell was Lisa and her partner Yoyo. At Pali it was the same Lisa with an even better partner named Yoyo. Baby was really pretty. SF had many in between some not so good ones. I may start seeing more escorts. I'm waiting for Sydney. My bud gave rave reviews on her.

  9. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I walked out on a lot of the rotations at Sunflower, Hunnewell, and Pali within the last couple of months. Pretty rough. Walked out on Mercedes at Tonbo as well.
    They still take your appointment after all your walk out? I did it once at sunflower and Pali and the mamas always brings it up when I book after.

  10. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    I walked out on a lot of the rotations at Sunflower, Hunnewell, and Pali within the last couple of months. Pretty rough. Walked out on Mercedes at Tonbo as well.
    Mind sharing the details with Mercedes? PM is ok. Thank you.

  11. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own rating scale. My response was to Heat Nation because he rates looks honestly. Two of my buds had appointments with her but walked out. Try for yourself and if you like her keep going.
    I walked out on a lot of the rotations at Sunflower, Hunnewell, and Pali within the last couple of months. Pretty rough. Walked out on Mercedes at Tonbo as well.

  12. #1122

    Everyone has different taste

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtHackery808  [View Original Post]
    Less pretty than Hp Nicole? Nic wasn't very appealing with a lot of surgeries. Old body as well. If you believe skydiving is that low, that's hard to believe with all the positive reviews lately.
    Dallas' face look good to me but her body was not that appealing. Dallas was super star at rejuve but when she was at nirvana and tokyo spa, she was never top girl. Rejuve was the right place for her.

    Mika at angel is hot here but she was not that high sold item in another place.

    All girls listed are nice and attractive in different meaning. But nothing and nobody can satisfy everyone 100%.

    I really hate thai food so I never go to thai restaurant, but it does not mean I must blame how "weird" thai food lovers' taste is, the opposite same. My taste my taste only.

  13. #1121

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtHackery808  [View Original Post]
    Less pretty than Hp Nicole? Nic wasn't very appealing with a lot of surgeries. Old body as well. If you believe skydiving is that low, that's hard to believe with all the positive reviews lately.
    Everyone has their own rating scale. My response was to Heat Nation because he rates looks honestly. Two of my buds had appointments with her but walked out. Try for yourself and if you like her keep going.

  14. #1120

    For real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    She's not close to Dallas, body or face. Not even close to Happiness Sugar and at least one or two points lower than Happiness Nicole in looks and service. Just my opinion. Try for yourself and post.
    Less pretty than Hp Nicole? Nic wasn't very appealing with a lot of surgeries. Old body as well. If you believe skydiving is that low, that's hard to believe with all the positive reviews lately.

  15. #1119

    Sky

    Tried Sky last night. Beautiful tan skin. Big perky tits. Nice thick ass in all thr way you would like, my god the way it feels doggy is insane. Lot of daty, her giving me BJ while fingering her good too. She gets so wet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape