Thread: Angel Relaxatioin
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1928
-
01-25-22 12:42 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 262Lily
Yes sir you got that right stay safe btaddah.
Originally Posted by MakaKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 04:28 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 513Lucious Lily
She is Thai. Surgically enhanced but worth the wait. Right 69 are? Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by HardTimes808
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:18 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 53Lily
Is she local or what is she? I'll probably give her a try sometime this week?
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:46 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 262LiLy
No picture but I promise you won't be disapointed she has an amazing body and is very beautiful I would give her an 9 on looks my opinion go and try for youself and report back.
Originally Posted by HardTimes808
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 16:33 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 53Lily
Is there a pic of her anywhere?
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 16:18 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 262Lily
This woman is one of the best kissers I've probably ever been with and that's a fucking fact damn I missed her when we first locked eyes it was game on she is so passionate it wasn't like we fucked I mean the sex was out of this world but I've seen her so many times it's like making love to my gf that I haven't seen in 6 months OMG and when her juices got flowing she taste so good damn I'm at a lost for words she will only be here 3 weeks so guys please take care of her no BBFS but BBBJ and every position imaginable stay safe fellow mongers pm if you need anymore info seniors only.
-
01-24-22 13:21 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 783I would be very careful about walking out on your appointment at Angel. Management there will probably hold a grudge against you for doing that unless you are a member of their frequent flyer club. You can always do a walk in appointment. Should not be much of a problem if you walk out if you didn't call for an appointment.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 01:31 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 1638Talent
They probably deserved it, the last several months. The prettiest at Hunnewell was Lisa and her partner Yoyo. At Pali it was the same Lisa with an even better partner named Yoyo. Baby was really pretty. SF had many in between some not so good ones. I may start seeing more escorts. I'm waiting for Sydney. My bud gave rave reviews on her.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 00:25 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 623They still take your appointment after all your walk out? I did it once at sunflower and Pali and the mamas always brings it up when I book after.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 23:32 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 164Mind sharing the details with Mercedes? PM is ok. Thank you.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 22:28 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 520I walked out on a lot of the rotations at Sunflower, Hunnewell, and Pali within the last couple of months. Pretty rough. Walked out on Mercedes at Tonbo as well.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 20:22 #1122Banned Member

Posts: 724Everyone has different taste
Dallas' face look good to me but her body was not that appealing. Dallas was super star at rejuve but when she was at nirvana and tokyo spa, she was never top girl. Rejuve was the right place for her.
Originally Posted by DrtHackery808
[View Original Post]
Mika at angel is hot here but she was not that high sold item in another place.
All girls listed are nice and attractive in different meaning. But nothing and nobody can satisfy everyone 100%.
I really hate thai food so I never go to thai restaurant, but it does not mean I must blame how "weird" thai food lovers' taste is, the opposite same. My taste my taste only.
-
01-23-22 16:42 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 1638Skye
Everyone has their own rating scale. My response was to Heat Nation because he rates looks honestly. Two of my buds had appointments with her but walked out. Try for yourself and if you like her keep going.
Originally Posted by DrtHackery808
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 13:30 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 74For real?
Less pretty than Hp Nicole? Nic wasn't very appealing with a lot of surgeries. Old body as well. If you believe skydiving is that low, that's hard to believe with all the positive reviews lately.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 20:07 #1119Regular Member

Posts: 5Sky
Tried Sky last night. Beautiful tan skin. Big perky tits. Nice thick ass in all thr way you would like, my god the way it feels doggy is insane. Lot of daty, her giving me BJ while fingering her good too. She gets so wet.









Reply With Quote






