Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsGift  [View Original Post]
    Is Sky CFS or BB?
    BBBJ & -COVERED!

    No offense, but whoever is saying that He got BBFS from her is delusional.

  2. #1117

    Sky service

    Is Sky CFS or BB?

  3. #1116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Angel line up

    So, I'm trying to figure out who is the tallish light skinned kind of busty Asian girl I saw in the hallway at Angel. Not Skye who is very tanned. Any idea? PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  4. #1115

    Sky High Rating?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatNation  [View Original Post]
    How are Skye's looks? I seen someone say she's 10/10 but idk if that's her body or face. I would give Dallas a 10.
    She's not close to Dallas, body or face. Not even close to Happiness Sugar and at least one or two points lower than Happiness Nicole in looks and service. Just my opinion. Try for yourself and post.

  5. #1114

    One of my ATF

    She will be here tomorrow and only for me 😁 not to brag but she will start work on sat going to make sure I keep her busy LOL enjoy mongers enjoy if you know you know.

  6. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    It's always going to be YMMV with the providers. Some guys may get it, but most won't. The smart ones keep it to themselves if they want it to continue. Then there are places like Happiness where it's pretty much standard service. So no need for details because most if not all get the same service. And then your friend could just be pulling your leg and trying to make you jealous (hopefully he ain't that much of a dick LOL) GL!
    Why respond to these mongers on a fishing expedition. Who believes anyone that says my friend or my buddy or someone I know. First off if true then don't you think that info was meant for his ears only and not shared for all on the internet. Second and most likely its a throw the hook out and bait with BBFS and see who responds with oh yeah I got BBFS with cum in pussy and greek with no cover. Phuck with these bullshit tactic posts.

  7. #1112

    Sky BBFS. I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Ok so just wondering, has anybody out there got BBFS from her? Or had it offered to you. Someone I know saw her and claims after the BBBJ, she told him don't need to put the hat on and laid back on the bed for him. Haven't seen any reports with bbfs about her before so was just wondering.
    Question: do you trust this guy? Is he so exceptional that she would change her rules just for him? She is a good friend, and really sweet girl!.

  8. #1111

    Skye

    How are Skye's looks? I seen someone say she's 10/10 but idk if that's her body or face. I would give Dallas a 10.

  9. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    It's always going to be YMMV with the providers. Some guys may get it, but most won't. The smart ones keep it to themselves if they want it to continue. Then there are places like Happiness where it's pretty much standard service. So no need for details because most if not all get the same service. And then your friend could just be pulling your leg and trying to make you jealous (hopefully he ain't that much of a dick LOL) GL!
    "smart" being the operative word here. It's not wise to talk about BB in the open forum. LE was using all these embarrassing details to pressure providers to cooperate.

  10. #1109

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Ok so just wondering, has anybody out there got BBFS from her? Or had it offered to you. Someone I know saw her and claims after the BBBJ, she told him don't need to put the hat on and laid back on the bed for him. Haven't seen any reports with bbfs about her before so was just wondering.
    It's always going to be YMMV with the providers. Some guys may get it, but most won't. The smart ones keep it to themselves if they want it to continue. Then there are places like Happiness where it's pretty much standard service. So no need for details because most if not all get the same service. And then your friend could just be pulling your leg and trying to make you jealous (hopefully he ain't that much of a dick LOL) GL!

  11. #1108

    No

    No BBFS for me--she is a real pro with good attitude. Some said they get BBBICIM. I seen her many times already. Good suck and fuck. She always has her can of covers with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Ok so just wondering, has anybody out there got BBFS from her? Or had it offered to you. Someone I know saw her and claims after the BBBJ, she told him don't need to put the hat on and laid back on the bed for him. Haven't seen any reports with bbfs about her before so was just wondering.

  12. #1107

    Skye

    Ok so just wondering, has anybody out there got BBFS from her? Or had it offered to you. Someone I know saw her and claims after the BBBJ, she told him don't need to put the hat on and laid back on the bed for him. Haven't seen any reports with bbfs about her before so was just wondering.

  13. #1106

    Sunny and Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see one of my favorite girls, Mini on Sunday night but was told she just went on a vacation and will be back next month. Since Mini is currently not in the lineup, I wanted to try the new popular girl Sky but she was already booked so ended up going elsewhere.

    Anyone know the current lineup? The older mama can be grouchy and it's like pulling teeth in getting info out of her sometimes. I wish the younger girl Sunny (I think that was her name) did the mama duties more often, she's friendly and cute.
    Sunny and Julie are both owner of Angel. They are partners.

  14. #1105

    Mama Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Skyy and she is all that the reviewers say. Nice large natural boobs, round butt, and very tight. Treat her nice. On my way in I saw another nice Asian girl light complected with fairly busty front end and quite tall. Like 5'6" or so plus heels. Anyone have any idea who that might be. Young mamasan is pretty secretive and won't give out names. I don't want to go there and offend sky by turning her down if she is "up next".
    Mama Julie used to provide many years ago when Ruby and Jun were the owner. I miss their pussy.

  15. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    Five more days.
    Who is the atf?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape