Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 18409
-
01-24-22 20:18 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 106Disappointment
I tried to do a walk-in about 8:20 only to find the lights out and the place locked up.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:42 #11418Senior Member

Posts: 106Mecca
"A little crazy".
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
A little different but the most sensual and erotic HJ ever you say?
This I'll have to try.
-
01-24-22 18:34 #11417Senior Member

Posts: 54Sun
Had a dream there today. Drew "Pepsi". Said she was from S Korea. Looked to be in the 40+ range but had a mask on the whole time. I've generally had better dreams with Koreans in terms of menu and today was no different. Mamasan said they only offer 45 min massages for $. 7. I don't think they actually offer any real tissue massages there any more. You get TS, sauna then some light grazing with a feather. TS was basic. No focus at all on Willy and the boys (they do focus on your back side) but FS is on menu and got the job done. Pepsi's body is decent for age with some extra lbs around the waist. I was looking for better but am not sure where they are in Louisville.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:10 #11416Senior Member

Posts: 317Mecca Mary
She was always great, funny and sexy! Been a year plus since I've seen her but highly recommend and may get on the books myself now that she's coming back.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
Blazer.
-
01-24-22 10:07 #11415Senior Member

Posts: 549Should be good to go, solid place for a rookie. Ask for Bebe.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:55 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 855Thumb's up
Thumb's up.
Originally Posted by SodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 00:58 #11413Regular Member

Posts: 24Mary
She was a little crazy been if you guys wanted to see here you go.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 21:24 #11412Senior Member

Posts: 192Google
Just google "mecca therapy Jeffersonville" and the address will pop right up. She is a little different but gives possibly the most sensual and erotic edging HJ of all time.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 17:17 #11411Senior Member

Posts: 106Mecca mary
Do we have an add or contac info for this one?
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:42 #11410Regular Member

Posts: 3Sun's
Good afternoon gentlemen. Long time reader. Domestic situation has recently changed. Looking to venture into the hobby. Sun Spa unfortunately for me does not get any love on the keyword search function.
In my neck of the woods, I didn't know if this would be a thumbs up, or a thumbs down experience for a rookie.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-23-22 09:17 #11409Senior Member

Posts: 3103Never rough
She had me stand up against the wall once both fully naked while she jacked me off, that was great cause I was kissing her neck and those tits I blew fast, but that one time was my last.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 09:13 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 91That's how's it's always been for me. I mean we've had puddles on the floor from how wet it got. LOL.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:54 #11407Senior Member

Posts: 62Interesting. I didn't get that reaction. Was just asked to be easy and not rough.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 22:20 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yikes
Just don't get your finger in there or anywhere else or she will do a 180 on you, I've never ever seen someone open their legs for a grab and start getting wet and hunching you then start screaming WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING!! Fuck that place.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:29 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 91Mecca Mary
I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.
H. H.










Reply With Quote






