Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 18418
-
01-23-22 16:58 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 812NYC gals
You need someone to cover one of your SBs for you? LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
01-23-22 15:31 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 1061I don't know. I just text a bunch of them and I can usually tell which ones have high interest- they're the ones that will put in the effort. Dc is so trash now.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 15:02 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 131Her profile will be gone by the end of the week.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:59 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 376Question is in the details and expectations for these hotties to frequent this area?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 12:47 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 586Baby_mir
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7e0055aeb609
I couldn't 100% tell if this one was being serious, and while she's cute, there are a million Latinas and I didn't see the point in engaging further. But her response to me was, "I'm looking to be your ****, but it will cost you 5,000 dollas" (sic). I mean, seriously? I could have literally 20 sessions with the Latina I hooked up with in August / last month for that. What would that even get you, I wonder? She's probably thinking a month or something. Yeesh.
-
01-23-22 12:36 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 29What am I doing wrong?
Are these SB crazy at seeking? So this SB "charming smile" from NY reach out. After intro she asked for my number to communicate at WhatsApp. She starts giving me her personal info blah and blah at WhatsApp. She sent me a picture of dinner and I was busy at work in NY so I said good night. Next day she sent me good morning and I reply back. She asks me my weekend plan so I asked we should meet for coffee in Manhattan. Then she tells me that we need to work details before first meeting. So I said, "no problem." Then. She sent message saying that I do not have right "attitude" and we should not waste time. What the $& Unbelievable? Whatever. I am in no position to psychoanalyze these babes but this one just shocked me!
-
01-23-22 11:40 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 1061All, I was being sarcastic about the that link for the old chick.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
I don't mess with anything over 25 sometimes exceptions for some 30's if they're model thin.
-
01-23-22 11:32 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 1061I don't have that type of energy anymore. The first one is coming here specifically to meet me so I'll be fucking her as much as I can for 3 days.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
The second just said hey I'm visiting DC- let's meet.
So I'm assuming she has biz or come to DC often so I don't want to miss the chance otherwise I'd blow her off. Plus I thinks she's hot.
Pics of 2nd.
-
01-23-22 11:10 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 1026I did that once
I had that happen once. Went to one girl, fucked her, left after about 90 min to go back to work, went to the other girl's place and took a shower before her turn.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 09:09 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 1061Which on of these creepy ass dudes freaked out brownhazel?
She's was all dtf asking me when me when to meet then she changed her mind.
I'm not going to post any more potentials until after the fact. FYI, a hoe won't fuck you despite all the cash you offer and coercing them doesn't work.
Cash only works on pro hoes hence I don't like those types. You need to games these hoes.
-
01-22-22 20:15 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 187
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
LOL Tom. If Brownhazel is too fat for you, we know you got to be kidding about the other one!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:57 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 1061Damn, I'm way overbooked for the coming week. At least 4.
The NYC girl is coming down for 3 days and now a different NYC girl just told me she's coming to DC on Tues the same day the 1st one is coming. This ***** should have told beforehand so I could have set the other date another time.
Fuck.
-
01-22-22 15:52 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 1061Anyone sample the older hoes. I just have a morbid curiosity- don't know if I'd get hard but maybe I need to cross that off my list.
Come one. They should be for free. I mean I'd offer McDonald's and gas money.
-
01-22-22 13:51 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 586Hah, some more "pointless behavior"
I share what I share because that's what I'm getting in the way of responses. I've seen 4 women off Seeking and reported on 3 of them. The fourth one, yeah, I'd hoard her, because I actually consider her a friend and someone I would remain in touch with even if everything else to do with the site were no longer involved. I'm not screwing up that relationship for you or for anyone else; feel free to get all the way over yourself.
But here are some more reports that are oh so pointless.
Brittany - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-f93285a1d57f.
A Maryland, Maryland fake that's exactly what you'd expect out of these bozos. Trying to do online or pic selling. Just block and move on.
Miss Princess - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-54a2569bc7e4.
Seems like a nice kid, local, has an oddball profile for sure, but wasn't remotely interested in sleeping with anyone. When I told her I was primarily interested in intimacy, she said, "Well, I'm fine with any kind of intimacy, everything except for penis in vagina sex. " She literally phrased it, "penis in vagina sex". I mean, what are you, 9? Did you just watch Kindergarten Cop? Wished her luck and moved on. I'd be kind of impressed by the person who actually convinces her to sleep with him, but I think she's likely to be horribly naive or perhaps a touch on the spectrum, and I certainly have no interest in the latter.
-
01-22-22 13:29 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 2192I like how she spells.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





