Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 18367
-
12-10-21 19:18 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 846Inflation. Roxy Iron
If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f
Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
-
12-10-21 10:23 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 199Got a good one the other day. Will bang her a couple more times and will share her info. Everything goes 21 yo. Bisexual and loves to eat ass.
-
12-10-21 08:36 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 618Russian Gal
She's been on SA for a long time, changes profiles occasionally. If memory serves, I think Lobsid reviewed her some time back. Maybe he can chime in on this one?
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 01:26 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 586Yet another likely pic scammer / time waster
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-c413d9f3cc46
Moved very quickly to text and then instantly tried to sell some pics for $25. Yeah fucking right.
-
12-09-21 21:04 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 1333Pepperidge Farm
Do you member? Pepperidge Farm members.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...868&viewfull=1#post5262868.
-
12-09-21 20:16 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 54I remember
I remember a senior member reviewing her awhile back. Positive encounter is what I remember.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 19:20 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 117Thedivinemsl any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93
Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?
-
12-09-21 14:15 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 287I had several very good experiences with her and don't recall anything being off the table. YMMV and it has been a couple years.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:52 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 525Hedonic
Just a little info. She hasn't been on the site in almost 2 months. In her message to me, she seemed to prefer being dominant in the bedroom and was looking mostly for a sub.
Originally Posted by Wahooboy94
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 00:59 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 110Curiosity killed the.
Been a couple months since the original inquiry. Any intel on this sugar baby?
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:28 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 1049Yeah, I was supposed to meet her but flaked the last minute. Did not like her style. I'll for goes this one. She's getting around like a pro.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:25 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 1049Yeah I was going to reply fake. Ask for verification pic. Got none.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 16:04 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 618Her phone number hits on the big review site as well. Reviews of her pro hoeing aren't the best. She's hot though, in those pics anyway.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:38 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 1241She's now a Caucasian and 11" shorter! .
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:11 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 618So you met her for a M&G and she told you she wanted 8 bills in person? What did you tell her? Haha.
Originally Posted by Mongerjerry1
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




