Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 18418
-
01-22-22 11:33 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 131Chin up buttercup
Well Someone needs a hug. (You ain't wrong tho 😂.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 22:51 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 1061Brownhazel
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ffc7a95a8f4d
She's dtf. Seeking ppm. Don't know what yet.
But she's fatter than I'd like.
So have at it fellas.
-
01-21-22 22:48 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 1061NYC is on! She sent videos, etc and I still can't determine if if she's a butter face since it's filter but her body is model thin with nice tits.
So at least that's good.
So that would be at least 3 days of solid fucking.
-
01-21-22 21:23 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 1061I know right. At least I shared my recent ones. However, I haven't shared my go that have been seeing for the past 6 momths.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
But here's one for you. A fucking winner. BBBJ, bbcip, cum in ass. Nasty and fun. Just had to get her going a bit. Stick your fingers in there and pop the blister puss to get the juices flowing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-37ac9606361b
-
01-21-22 21:01 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 444Everyone hoarding their ******
Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.
P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.
-
01-21-22 20:44 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 846Ella 10
The correct link is - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c367aa7ffb65.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
She's a weird one, wants to discuss ppm on SA, asked her not to do so and tried to get her to text but she wouldn't listen, told her not interested and moved on. Crazy is an understatement. Also wanted to know what my intentions are, LOL.
Don't they know that our intentions are always honorable? LOL.
-
01-21-22 20:21 #8287Regular Member

Posts: 2Doubt you really met with this one. She met me for lunch a couple years ago but ended up knowing her family so did not continue. Has not been on sa for a long time and last I heard got in a bad car accident. I don't think she's meeting anyone.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 19:42 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 1061Butter extra chunky.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 17:04 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 586ElegantIngenue
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-3ee0874c01e0
Talked to this one just enough to get access to her private photos. It sure looks like the first one is a grainy-as-Hell pic of some other woman, because she is not attractive. Very much a butterface. Maybe you'll like her enough for her body, who knows, but I don't. Here's a sample.
-
01-21-22 11:15 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 880Red Flag
Controlling husband has access to her phone is usually followed by "So I have a burner phone he doesn't know about, but I'm running low in minutes. Send me $50".
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 10:42 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 239Just keep in mind that SA will ban you for discussing money payment, etc. This person sounds like a scammer to me anyway, have had girls say "can we meet today" after just a couple of messages. And if they won't text that's a red flag to me (as is using KIK or SNAP).
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
GG.
-
01-21-22 10:40 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 586Ella 10 - weird time waster
https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65
Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?
-
01-20-22 23:44 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 1061Hey, I connect with these girls with arts, fashion, shopping and sephora.
Originally Posted by RokurWorld
[View Original Post]
I don't know how many times these WGs would tell me a lot of you just want to brag about your net worth, and whatever accomplishments you have. Guess what 20 somethings don't give a shit about it.
-
01-20-22 22:49 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 1061Did you hook up and what was the $$.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 22:07 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 138Definitely NOT a pro.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Really nice young lady.










Reply With Quote






