Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8296
    Anyone sample the older hoes. I just have a morbid curiosity- don't know if I'd get hard but maybe I need to cross that off my list.

    Come one. They should be for free. I mean I'd offer McDonald's and gas money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220122-155048_Gallery.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220122-155031_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #8295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Hah, some more "pointless behavior"

    I share what I share because that's what I'm getting in the way of responses. I've seen 4 women off Seeking and reported on 3 of them. The fourth one, yeah, I'd hoard her, because I actually consider her a friend and someone I would remain in touch with even if everything else to do with the site were no longer involved. I'm not screwing up that relationship for you or for anyone else; feel free to get all the way over yourself.

    But here are some more reports that are oh so pointless.

    Brittany - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-f93285a1d57f.

    A Maryland, Maryland fake that's exactly what you'd expect out of these bozos. Trying to do online or pic selling. Just block and move on.

    Miss Princess - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-54a2569bc7e4.

    Seems like a nice kid, local, has an oddball profile for sure, but wasn't remotely interested in sleeping with anyone. When I told her I was primarily interested in intimacy, she said, "Well, I'm fine with any kind of intimacy, everything except for penis in vagina sex. " She literally phrased it, "penis in vagina sex". I mean, what are you, 9? Did you just watch Kindergarten Cop? Wished her luck and moved on. I'd be kind of impressed by the person who actually convinces her to sleep with him, but I think she's likely to be horribly naive or perhaps a touch on the spectrum, and I certainly have no interest in the latter.

  3. #8294
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get this one to come to DC.

    She keeps stalking my profile.
    I like how she spells.

  4. #8293

    Chin up buttercup

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.
    Well Someone needs a hug. (You ain't wrong tho &#128514.

  5. #8292

    Brownhazel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ffc7a95a8f4d

    She's dtf. Seeking ppm. Don't know what yet.

    But she's fatter than I'd like.

    So have at it fellas.

  6. #8291
    NYC is on! She sent videos, etc and I still can't determine if if she's a butter face since it's filter but her body is model thin with nice tits.

    So at least that's good.

    So that would be at least 3 days of solid fucking.

  7. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.
    I know right. At least I shared my recent ones. However, I haven't shared my go that have been seeing for the past 6 momths.

    But here's one for you. A fucking winner. BBBJ, bbcip, cum in ass. Nasty and fun. Just had to get her going a bit. Stick your fingers in there and pop the blister puss to get the juices flowing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-37ac9606361b

  8. #8289

    Everyone hoarding their ******

    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.

  9. #8288

    Ella 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?
    The correct link is - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c367aa7ffb65.

    She's a weird one, wants to discuss ppm on SA, asked her not to do so and tried to get her to text but she wouldn't listen, told her not interested and moved on. Crazy is an understatement. Also wanted to know what my intentions are, LOL.

    Don't they know that our intentions are always honorable? LOL.

  10. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Got a good one the other day. Will bang her a couple more times and will share her info. Everything goes 21 yo. Bisexual and loves to eat ass.
    Doubt you really met with this one. She met me for lunch a couple years ago but ended up knowing her family so did not continue. Has not been on sa for a long time and last I heard got in a bad car accident. I don't think she's meeting anyone.

  11. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-3ee0874c01e0

    Talked to this one just enough to get access to her private photos. It sure looks like the first one is a grainy-as-Hell pic of some other woman, because she is not attractive. Very much a butterface. Maybe you'll like her enough for her body, who knows, but I don't. Here's a sample.
    Butter extra chunky.

  12. #8285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    ElegantIngenue

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-3ee0874c01e0

    Talked to this one just enough to get access to her private photos. It sure looks like the first one is a grainy-as-Hell pic of some other woman, because she is not attractive. Very much a butterface. Maybe you'll like her enough for her body, who knows, but I don't. Here's a sample.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9df241f1-0987-46b3-bda6-f3ff17b03725_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #8284

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone.
    Controlling husband has access to her phone is usually followed by "So I have a burner phone he doesn't know about, but I'm running low in minutes. Send me $50".

  14. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?
    Just keep in mind that SA will ban you for discussing money payment, etc. This person sounds like a scammer to me anyway, have had girls say "can we meet today" after just a couple of messages. And if they won't text that's a red flag to me (as is using KIK or SNAP).

    GG.

  15. #8282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Ella 10 - weird time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape