Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11365
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
    Good to hear, I stop by 2 weeks ago and the two that was there wasn't much and bitchy. Told me $$ plus house, I walked.

  2. #11364

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.
    I remember Brooke well! I first saw her in the house with Jozel and others before she moved into her own office place.

    I wish I could say I was able to talk her into more but I never could. But I really enjoyed all the time I spent with her! I especially liked the way she would dress up for certain holidays. She was gorgeous!!

    JZ.

  3. #11363

    Past Sunday afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy93  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.
    Which one of you guys got stuck with mamasain (Judy) bad timing LOL.

  4. #11362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    7th Street

    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.

  5. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by SKlein84  [View Original Post]
    I can't get enough of them, where are the bolt-ons at? Thanks!!
    Try Joy downtown.

  6. #11360

    Station on Preston

    Has anyone been to Station? What's your thoughts?

  7. #11359

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    What's the new girl's name?
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.

  8. #11358

    Dandy

    FYI. There is a noise neighbor inquiring about the "spa" on popular level. This was on a social media app. It looks like they are going to be getting a lot of attention, the kind I don't think they want! Just want to give a heads up.

    Be safe.

  9. #11357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.
    What's the new girl's name?

  10. #11356

    She was there

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.

  11. #11355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.

  12. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    Did you make the visit? How did it go?

  13. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawl  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Louisville in awhile. What's the best option now for getting FS at an AMP in the area? Best place to go for a good time for $$. 5 or below. Haven't been in a long time and qant a good time.
    Healing Hands on Poplar is solid with decent price. Last time I was there I got BBBJ / BBFS for $$. 2 The women there are all in their 40's. Make sure to call ahead and you'll have no issue.

  14. #11352

    Searching for bolt-ons

    I can't get enough of them, where are the bolt-ons at? Thanks!!

  15. #11351

    Stay away from

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawl  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Louisville in awhile. What's the best option now for getting FS at an AMP in the area? Best place to go for a good time for $$. 5 or below. Haven't been in a long time and qant a good time.
    Eva in jeffersonville or island breeze in new Albany. If that's what your looking for you won't find it at these two. Stay in louisville, there's plenty of options. Get your reading glasses put.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape