Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5204

    [URL]Privacy.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Valinor  [View Original Post]
    I have had success with Visa Vanilla Prepaid Gift Cards. You can buy them with cash for only about a $5 fee. From my experience, you purchase with the card and then get an email saying it didn't work and to call. Then you call the call center and provide them your profile and the card info over the phone. They'll run it and you'll get access.
    Setup up a privacy.com account and create burner cards on demand.

  2. #5203

    Vanilla Prepaid Gift Cards 4 SA

    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    I was having a lot of fun in SA. However, I was talking to a chick that I know had a TNA profile on the board one time. I was pretending I did not know. She asked me in a private message if I had an incall. Minutes later, we both were banned from the site. So they must have visibility to the private messages. Also, they have very good countermeasures to prevent a banned person from getting access. They have face recognition, IP trace, credit card, and address tracking. If you are banned consider opening a new profile, with a device that does not connect to the network (wifi) and you haven't used it to access the prior profile. Then, change your pics a little with glasses or a beard. Finally, find someone to borrow you a credit card.
    I have had success with Visa Vanilla Prepaid Gift Cards. You can buy them with cash for only about a $5 fee. From my experience, you purchase with the card and then get an email saying it didn't work and to call. Then you call the call center and provide them your profile and the card info over the phone. They'll run it and you'll get access.

  3. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    I was having a lot of fun in SA. However, I was talking to a chick that I know had a TNA profile on the board one time. I was pretending I did not know. She asked me in a private message if I had an incall. Minutes later, we both were banned from the site. So they must have visibility to the private messages. Also, they have very good countermeasures to prevent a banned person from getting access. They have face recognition, IP trace, credit card, and address tracking. If you are banned consider opening a new profile, with a device that does not connect to the network (wifi) and you haven't used it to access the prior profile. Then, change your pics a little with glasses or a beard. Finally, find someone to borrow you a credit card.
    That probably explains why they're so eager to move the conversation to text messages.

    That sucks that the site is so intrusive.

  4. #5201

    Banned from SA

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago, I was at a hotel downtown, and while waiting for the elevator up, there was a group of three attractive women in their 20's in the lobby. The elevator doors opened, and I went to walk jn, but there was a mid 50's guy in business casual clothes who stepped to the door and apologized and said he was just coming down to get his friends. The three hot women.

    It just screamed SA to me.

    Point of my story. I don't think you're alone in being a guy with significant cash on SA. It's not just one guy driving up pooning rates in Portland. I think there is a LOT more money in this town than there was 5 years ago, and a lot of that money likes to hire hoes.

    Sucks for the rest of us, but I can't blame ya.

    I drop $1K regularly, but it's to hire models for filming porn.
    I was having a lot of fun in SA. However, I was talking to a chick that I know had a TNA profile on the board one time. I was pretending I did not know. She asked me in a private message if I had an incall. Minutes later, we both were banned from the site. So they must have visibility to the private messages. Also, they have very good countermeasures to prevent a banned person from getting access. They have face recognition, IP trace, credit card, and address tracking. If you are banned consider opening a new profile, with a device that does not connect to the network (wifi) and you haven't used it to access the prior profile. Then, change your pics a little with glasses or a beard. Finally, find someone to borrow you a credit card.

  5. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    If you want it tight, you better be huge.
    I've got huge hands. LOL.

  6. #5199

    Volume

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.
    I told my old regular, she'd make more keeping me at 200 as opposed to bumping me up to 400. Now she gets nothing from me. In the big pic I probably would have spent more in a month at 200. LOL. I used to work in the Grocery biz. We referred to it as "Fast Nickles / Slow Dimes". Compare the customers in Winco vs. A Safeway. Same thing.

  7. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.

  8. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.

    I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.

    Happy pooning why'all!
    About a year ago, I was at a hotel downtown, and while waiting for the elevator up, there was a group of three attractive women in their 20's in the lobby. The elevator doors opened, and I went to walk jn, but there was a mid 50's guy in business casual clothes who stepped to the door and apologized and said he was just coming down to get his friends. The three hot women.

    It just screamed SA to me.

    Point of my story. I don't think you're alone in being a guy with significant cash on SA. It's not just one guy driving up pooning rates in Portland. I think there is a LOT more money in this town than there was 5 years ago, and a lot of that money likes to hire hoes.

    Sucks for the rest of us, but I can't blame ya.

    I drop $1K regularly, but it's to hire models for filming porn.

  9. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyT  [View Original Post]
    So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.
    I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.

    I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.

    Happy pooning why'all!

  10. #5195

    Winner Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    I can smell that funk through my monitor LOL.
    Just made me spit out my coffee haha.

    EWWWWWWWWWW.

  11. #5194

    Thanks dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.

  12. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.
    Umm, 1 k girls are a nonstarter. No point to continue that conversation. Just move on to the next. But yes it does take work.

  13. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I've got my fingers crossed for her visiting California soon. I guess the only question is what doesn't she do? Rimming? How's the DFK? Water sports, clock watcher?
    Bumping this for some intel so I can best prepare myself. Feel free to PM if you've experienced her.

  14. #5191

    Sa

    I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.

  15. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    God damn. I want your income.

    Though I still wouldn't spend that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape