Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 10615
-
01-21-22 12:32 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 33I've got huge hands. LOL.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 08:44 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 66Volume
I told my old regular, she'd make more keeping me at 200 as opposed to bumping me up to 400. Now she gets nothing from me. In the big pic I probably would have spent more in a month at 200. LOL. I used to work in the Grocery biz. We referred to it as "Fast Nickles / Slow Dimes". Compare the customers in Winco vs. A Safeway. Same thing.
Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 20:18 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 24Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 13:11 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 502About a year ago, I was at a hotel downtown, and while waiting for the elevator up, there was a group of three attractive women in their 20's in the lobby. The elevator doors opened, and I went to walk jn, but there was a mid 50's guy in business casual clothes who stepped to the door and apologized and said he was just coming down to get his friends. The three hot women.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
It just screamed SA to me.
Point of my story. I don't think you're alone in being a guy with significant cash on SA. It's not just one guy driving up pooning rates in Portland. I think there is a LOT more money in this town than there was 5 years ago, and a lot of that money likes to hire hoes.
Sucks for the rest of us, but I can't blame ya.
I drop $1K regularly, but it's to hire models for filming porn.
-
01-20-22 12:32 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 58I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.
Originally Posted by DonnyT
[View Original Post]
I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.
Happy pooning why'all!
-
01-20-22 08:23 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 66Winner Winner
Just made me spit out my coffee haha.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
EWWWWWWWWWW.
-
01-19-22 20:36 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks dude.
So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:32 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 363Umm, 1 k girls are a nonstarter. No point to continue that conversation. Just move on to the next. But yes it does take work.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:34 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 733Bumping this for some intel so I can best prepare myself. Feel free to PM if you've experienced her.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:54 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 502Sa
I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.
-
01-19-22 15:39 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 236God damn. I want your income.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
Though I still wouldn't spend that.
-
01-19-22 14:34 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 169I never offered anywhere near that. With a bit of work and patience 10% of that works often enough. One really hot gal got $300 out of me twice. I always opened with an in person meetup for gas money and "what are your expectations out of this?" and do a lot of listening before I say anything. Some I just shrug and say it's not a good fit. But if the girl wants to talk a bit I just tell her I'm looking for an arrangement that works for both of us, and if I'm spending a full months sugar budget on one meetup then my needs aren't going to get met. I suf.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
Best less per week or meetup in exchange for the more visits that I need. I could usually find a regular every few months like that.
-
01-19-22 13:22 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 2335I've had better looking girls for sure on SB. They cost more but it's more like a gf. No BB yet, but all else was on the table. Much more real and attractive than the TNA crowd. Markets were good till Powell pulled the punch blow away! Maybe those profits go to a hot BB or two?? If you got the time the sugar would is a good time actually. IMO.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
I got one off them right now. Not the hottest, but reliable and reasonable rate for clean pussy and azz!! Mmmmm it's so tight and hot in that thing! Nice white round azz!! CFS but with the. 01 condoms it's almost (nothing compares to bare vagina) as good a bb. Thin enough to feel all the ridges in there. If the condom manufacturers can find a way to up the heat transfer (the heat is key) you'd have a billion dollar product. Elon?? You're a pussy hound come up with something! I digress, apologies.
Pussy is the best!
Happy hunting!
-
01-19-22 12:31 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 58Non budget friendly successes
I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.
So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
-
01-19-22 09:39 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 1142Seren
$600/ hr for gaping fatties? That pretty much describes 90% of tna. No thanks.
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





