Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5199

    Volume

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.
    I told my old regular, she'd make more keeping me at 200 as opposed to bumping me up to 400. Now she gets nothing from me. In the big pic I probably would have spent more in a month at 200. LOL. I used to work in the Grocery biz. We referred to it as "Fast Nickles / Slow Dimes". Compare the customers in Winco vs. A Safeway. Same thing.

  2. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.

  3. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.

    I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.

    Happy pooning why'all!
    About a year ago, I was at a hotel downtown, and while waiting for the elevator up, there was a group of three attractive women in their 20's in the lobby. The elevator doors opened, and I went to walk jn, but there was a mid 50's guy in business casual clothes who stepped to the door and apologized and said he was just coming down to get his friends. The three hot women.

    It just screamed SA to me.

    Point of my story. I don't think you're alone in being a guy with significant cash on SA. It's not just one guy driving up pooning rates in Portland. I think there is a LOT more money in this town than there was 5 years ago, and a lot of that money likes to hire hoes.

    Sucks for the rest of us, but I can't blame ya.

    I drop $1K regularly, but it's to hire models for filming porn.

  4. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyT  [View Original Post]
    So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.
    I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.

    I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.

    Happy pooning why'all!

  5. #5195

    Winner Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    I can smell that funk through my monitor LOL.
    Just made me spit out my coffee haha.

    EWWWWWWWWWW.

  6. #5194

    Thanks dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.

  7. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.
    Umm, 1 k girls are a nonstarter. No point to continue that conversation. Just move on to the next. But yes it does take work.

  8. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I've got my fingers crossed for her visiting California soon. I guess the only question is what doesn't she do? Rimming? How's the DFK? Water sports, clock watcher?
    Bumping this for some intel so I can best prepare myself. Feel free to PM if you've experienced her.

  9. #5191

    Sa

    I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.

  10. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    God damn. I want your income.

    Though I still wouldn't spend that.

  11. #5189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    I never offered anywhere near that. With a bit of work and patience 10% of that works often enough. One really hot gal got $300 out of me twice. I always opened with an in person meetup for gas money and "what are your expectations out of this?" and do a lot of listening before I say anything. Some I just shrug and say it's not a good fit. But if the girl wants to talk a bit I just tell her I'm looking for an arrangement that works for both of us, and if I'm spending a full months sugar budget on one meetup then my needs aren't going to get met. I suf.

    Best less per week or meetup in exchange for the more visits that I need. I could usually find a regular every few months like that.

  12. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.
    I've had better looking girls for sure on SB. They cost more but it's more like a gf. No BB yet, but all else was on the table. Much more real and attractive than the TNA crowd. Markets were good till Powell pulled the punch blow away! Maybe those profits go to a hot BB or two?? If you got the time the sugar would is a good time actually. IMO.

    I got one off them right now. Not the hottest, but reliable and reasonable rate for clean pussy and azz!! Mmmmm it's so tight and hot in that thing! Nice white round azz!! CFS but with the. 01 condoms it's almost (nothing compares to bare vagina) as good a bb. Thin enough to feel all the ridges in there. If the condom manufacturers can find a way to up the heat transfer (the heat is key) you'd have a billion dollar product. Elon?? You're a pussy hound come up with something! I digress, apologies.

    Pussy is the best!

    Happy hunting!

  13. #5187

    Non budget friendly successes

    I understand that this is not a revelation to most of you & I also understand that many of you will find these prices to be unacceptable, but I've been having a lot of success raw dogging 9's & 10's on seeking arrangements. My preference is for the 24-29 year olds. I'm in my 40's & over weight, so It's not that I'm charming them into letting me shoot my loads into them, in fact I haven't even brought it up, it just happens naturally. $1,000 - $1,500 is what I've been offering.

    So if you don't mind weeding through some messages from time wasters & are savvy enough to not get scammed by hustlers, I highly recommend checking out the site. There are plenty of budget friendly options on there as well, but I like them hot.

  14. #5186

    Seren

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276

    She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.
    $600/ hr for gaping fatties? That pretty much describes 90% of tna. No thanks.

  15. #5185

    Holy crap

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276

    She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.
    If you want it tight, you better be huge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape