Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8293

    Chin up buttercup

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.
    Well Someone needs a hug. (You ain't wrong tho &#128514.

  2. #8292

    Brownhazel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ffc7a95a8f4d

    She's dtf. Seeking ppm. Don't know what yet.

    But she's fatter than I'd like.

    So have at it fellas.

  3. #8291
    NYC is on! She sent videos, etc and I still can't determine if if she's a butter face since it's filter but her body is model thin with nice tits.

    So at least that's good.

    So that would be at least 3 days of solid fucking.

  4. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.
    I know right. At least I shared my recent ones. However, I haven't shared my go that have been seeing for the past 6 momths.

    But here's one for you. A fucking winner. BBBJ, bbcip, cum in ass. Nasty and fun. Just had to get her going a bit. Stick your fingers in there and pop the blister puss to get the juices flowing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-37ac9606361b

  5. #8289

    Everyone hoarding their ******

    Lmao. Like every post is some "did you contact this one" or "she messaged me" but no reports nor sharing. What even is the point since that behavior just drives everyone to *again* hoard.

    P.S. They don't like your tiny dick, they like $$.

  6. #8288

    Ella 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?
    The correct link is - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c367aa7ffb65.

    She's a weird one, wants to discuss ppm on SA, asked her not to do so and tried to get her to text but she wouldn't listen, told her not interested and moved on. Crazy is an understatement. Also wanted to know what my intentions are, LOL.

    Don't they know that our intentions are always honorable? LOL.

  7. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Got a good one the other day. Will bang her a couple more times and will share her info. Everything goes 21 yo. Bisexual and loves to eat ass.
    Doubt you really met with this one. She met me for lunch a couple years ago but ended up knowing her family so did not continue. Has not been on sa for a long time and last I heard got in a bad car accident. I don't think she's meeting anyone.

  8. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-3ee0874c01e0

    Talked to this one just enough to get access to her private photos. It sure looks like the first one is a grainy-as-Hell pic of some other woman, because she is not attractive. Very much a butterface. Maybe you'll like her enough for her body, who knows, but I don't. Here's a sample.
    Butter extra chunky.

  9. #8285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    ElegantIngenue

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-3ee0874c01e0

    Talked to this one just enough to get access to her private photos. It sure looks like the first one is a grainy-as-Hell pic of some other woman, because she is not attractive. Very much a butterface. Maybe you'll like her enough for her body, who knows, but I don't. Here's a sample.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9df241f1-0987-46b3-bda6-f3ff17b03725_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #8284

    Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone.
    Controlling husband has access to her phone is usually followed by "So I have a burner phone he doesn't know about, but I'm running low in minutes. Send me $50".

  11. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?
    Just keep in mind that SA will ban you for discussing money payment, etc. This person sounds like a scammer to me anyway, have had girls say "can we meet today" after just a couple of messages. And if they won't text that's a red flag to me (as is using KIK or SNAP).

    GG.

  12. #8282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Ella 10 - weird time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/923c1cf-5718-4eec-8b4f-c367aa7ffb65

    Can confirm this one is an oddball and probably not worth your trouble. Firstly, she claims her husband has access to her phone. Second, she says she requires protection for sex. Third, she wanted to talk numbers right there on the site like a dummy. Quoted me 4, but when she said the condom thing, I said I'd be inclined to go lower. I was going to tell her 250, but I never got the chance to do that. Instead, she was weird about it and wouldn't just text me. She eventually said, "Meet me today" and I said where & when, she said, "get a hotel at 12:30" and I LOL'd my way away from the conversation. She could probably be had for 250 or 3, but why bother?

  13. #8281
    Quote Originally Posted by RokurWorld  [View Original Post]
    Third pic taken at the Hirshhorn? TomsFord is a cultured dog, eh?
    Hey, I connect with these girls with arts, fashion, shopping and sephora.

    I don't know how many times these WGs would tell me a lot of you just want to brag about your net worth, and whatever accomplishments you have. Guess what 20 somethings don't give a shit about it.

  14. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Definitely NOT a pro.

    Really nice young lady.
    Did you hook up and what was the $$.

  15. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely NOT a pro.

    Really nice young lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape