Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1210
    Thanks Vic. I do remember the good times and try to only think of that but it's too soon and there's some scores to settle and some closure to try to acquire nit just for me but for her parents and her other kids that were left behind. I'll be ok and so will my son. I live reading this section for sure because like some of these little spats that I've been reading the last few days are hilarious. I know many girls who do this work and some were good friends in my past like Naomi who moved to CO. I know both sides well and am glad I stepped back from it all especially now where most of them are out just to get some fatty. It makes me sad to see what's come to fruition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    JCB, I'm by no means an expert? But an actual sufferer? I'm also a widow! To the love of my life 5 yrs! A wise man told me, Lydia would not have us sad and obsessing our loss. Instead, remember her fondly and the good times! Some of us are destined to pass on defeated and the guilt and remorse is just overwhelming? Perhaps the Great Spirut has mercy and relieves these sufferers of the fight? I don't know! I've lost many! 3 to 1 thru suicide! The depression that often follows recovery is real I know! So if a talk or just a ear to vent? Let me know brother. Alcohol is the worse no doubt. If brother Keef Richards say so Bank it.
    .

  2. #1209

    Anyone tech savvy?

    Quite a few times when I contacted a monger she asked for a picture and I have never complied for various reasons. One of those reasons is my question for you guys: Though I have turned off geo tags on my pics is there still a way for the monger to see the lat / long of where the picture was taken? Please be gentle with your responses because I am very much a dumb ass.

  3. #1208

    Ignore

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Give it a rest man. Enough is enough. You just went on the Ignore List. For others that have had enough, just click on his name and go to view profile. There you will see Ignore List and you can also be CrackHoreLover free.
    I clicked the iggy button days ago, the last person I want info from is a crack ***** lover.

  4. #1207

    CrackHoreLover

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you didn't flip the fuck out because she's only doing outs, usually you go on a rant like a little kid when you don't get your way.
    Give it a rest man. Enough is enough. You just went on the Ignore List. For others that have had enough, just click on his name and go to view profile. There you will see Ignore List and you can also be CrackHoreLover free.

  5. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I think she's only doing outs when I saw her but she might have incalls now.
    I'm surprised you didn't flip the fuck out because she's only doing outs, usually you go on a rant like a little kid when you don't get your way.

  6. #1205

    One last Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCBitt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks and I too am in recovery. Been clean for 3 years and I did for my kids. There's a huge backstop to this but over all I made the decision to stop and take responsibility of my son because I knew there were possibilities that would endanger him and I just couldn't let that happen. Again, I appreciate your sympathy and congrats on the 12 years! Alcohol is one of the hardest.
    JCB, I'm by no means an expert? But an actual sufferer? I'm also a widow! To the love of my life 5 yrs! A wise man told me, Lydia would not have us sad and obsessing our loss. Instead, remember her fondly and the good times! Some of us are destined to pass on defeated and the guilt and remorse is just overwhelming? Perhaps the Great Spirut has mercy and relieves these sufferers of the fight? I don't know! I've lost many! 3 to 1 thru suicide! The depression that often follows recovery is real I know! So if a talk or just a ear to vent? Let me know brother. Alcohol is the worse no doubt. If brother Keef Richards say so Bank it.

  7. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    There's your answer.
    Seems like you're trying to blow him over the internet.

  8. #1203
    Thanks and I too am in recovery. Been clean for 3 years and I did for my kids. There's a huge backstop to this but over all I made the decision to stop and take responsibility of my son because I knew there were possibilities that would endanger him and I just couldn't let that happen. Again, I appreciate your sympathy and congrats on the 12 years! Alcohol is one of the hardest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Very Very Tragic This thing Addiction? I'm a miracle and a recovering drunk? Medical establishment sweeps us out the door? Much like your thread due to the other BS going on! Statistics. Less than 2% of addicts and drunks have more than a year of any meaningful sobriety? I'm a miracle at 12 yrs? Does anyone care to read my 2 pages published article New England Journal of Medicine "The God Gene" Since the day I laid down my 10 cases a week beer habit. I have never craved another drink? Only your God can change the way you really think! 97% in recovery crave a hit, Drink, Shot, etc for the rest of their life? Call pray beg for Him to come? He will find you! Not a preacher. It's the God Gene.

    JCBitt I can only imagine your suffering? I destroyed My Mom and Dad's life and victimized hundreds? They never gave up! Much like you I'm sureOur loved ones would not have us Sad? A wise man told me this? Truth is, let's pray to find our own peace I'm Truly Sorry.

  9. #1202

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious!

    Its just waaaaaay to many white knights and stalkers in this game now! If you want to white knight then go find a local real girl and not a WG who gives two dams about you and only want your money.

    And yes these girls go downhill fast, I tell them take care of yourself or you will go downhill and within a year they like like a senior citizen.

    Fellas, stop white knighting! These girls do not love you even when they call you BABE or they act jealous over you. Its a fucking game and all they car about is what you are providing them.
    Can't argue with your logic.

  10. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4Action  [View Original Post]
    I would have liked to know who this provider is. I sent a message and got a rather confusing response. If she was trying to promote herself, she didn't present herself well. I am always looking for new massage talent especially legit Asian ladies.

    Steve.
    Got a link?

  11. #1200

    MassageGoddes

    I would have liked to know who this provider is. I sent a message and got a rather confusing response. If she was trying to promote herself, she didn't present herself well. I am always looking for new massage talent especially legit Asian ladies.

    Steve.

  12. #1199
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Hilarious!

    Its just waaaaaay to many white knights and stalkers in this game now! If you want to white knight then go find a local real girl and not a WG who gives two dams about you and only want your money.

    And yes these girls go downhill fast, I tell them take care of yourself or you will go downhill and within a year they like like a senior citizen.

    Fellas, stop white knighting! These girls do not love you even when they call you BABE or they act jealous over you. Its a fucking game and all they car about is what you are providing them.

  13. #1198

    Check the post right above you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Are you being sarcastic or do you have a man-crush?
    There's your answer.

  14. #1197

    Hermitage Hell

    Bored and no intelligent life on this Bus ride! Why is it that the Infamous Motel in Hermitage Just sends waves of Fear and Loathing? I have had one Truly Ass puckering Misadventure? Have returned numerous times till I see Hermitage and check my Maps first? Not only Dodgey, To me its worse than some uber scary Horror movie! Read my 21027 posts! I wanted Her Bad and still, do!! Up until August, we would have longish semi-intelligent phone convos! Why haven't I got that date, You Ask? Still at Hermitage Hell! I'm not going to dream there! No Way! Speaking of, where has she gone https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65135214 Ava she says is her name. Also, I have a terrible history with girls with Face Tats! In my defense, if you have seen her she is, Hot Attractive! I know I have seen her back in the day Pre Tats and wigs? Has some kinda strange wig fetish! She is totally dedicated to her tribe?, And this bunch looks like the real deal? I talked her into some fish Tacs at the Elm Hill Mexican Restaurant. She was homesick the minute we sat down? Check the Picture below. In Fact isn't that Hermitage Notel penthouse in Photog! Obsessing on these soiled doves means Red Flags I try to suppress! Sparxx recent nightmare "The hideous Discharge girl" I Had! Had being past tense!! Been chasing, Hangs here regularly. I've No showed with her here before No Hermitage Hell please! The Motel666, Dickerson Rd and 65, has a similar Creepy No Go vibe too!! Not in the same league as Notel Hell though. Be Safe guys V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210803-125716_TextNow.jpg‎  

  15. #1196

    Ah yes, Voldemort

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.
    I thought he who must not be named was back. I thought about reporting it too, but technically he hasn't broken any of the rules yet so I just let it go and definitely reminded myself not to see any girls he recommends. Didn't help his case that he immediately started shilling a girl he left off shilling the last time, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape