Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1690
-
01-09-22 23:04 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 278Some of the shit that comes out of these girls mouths is fucking crazy (it's the drugs). I hope she gets some help.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:59 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 278IMHO there isn't a difference. Posting a link to a mugshot would be the same as posting a mugshot picture, common sense should tell you that. Let me ask you this, if RogueReviewer1 posted a link to a mugshot do you think the admin would ban him? I doubt the "you said mugshots not links" defense will fly with A2.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:42 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 83I didn't believe it, but I did get a good laugh out of it. You have to admit it was pretty funny.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:44 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 201I 2nd Cromwell
Very Very Tragic This thing Addiction? I'm a miracle and a recovering drunk? Medical establishment sweeps us out the door? Much like your thread due to the other BS going on! Statistics. Less than 2% of addicts and drunks have more than a year of any meaningful sobriety? I'm a miracle at 12 yrs? Does anyone care to read my 2 pages published article New England Journal of Medicine "The God Gene" Since the day I laid down my 10 cases a week beer habit. I have never craved another drink? Only your God can change the way you really think! 97% in recovery crave a hit, Drink, Shot, etc for the rest of their life? Call pray beg for Him to come? He will find you! Not a preacher. It's the God Gene.
Originally Posted by JustCBitt
[View Original Post]
JCBitt I can only imagine your suffering? I destroyed My Mom and Dad's life and victimized hundreds? They never gave up! Much like you I'm sure
Our loved ones would not have us Sad? A wise man told me this? Truth is, let's pray to find our own peace I'm Truly Sorry.
-
01-09-22 21:01 #1176Banned Member

Posts: 555Links
No I don't guess posting mugshots is very cool. But links get posted all the time that go to mugshots or stories about arrest made. Not really sure there's a big difference in posting a mugshot or just a link to a story with a mugshot.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:54 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 278Stop it, just stop. No one here believes that BS. As a man I can tell you that your X wants as little to do with you as possible, that's why he isn't with your ass anymore.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Jesus Fucking Christ, stop blaming all your fuck-ups in life on everyone else. It's really time for you to put your big-girl panties on and start living and acting like an adult. Woman the fuck up! The road you're going down is a dead-end.
-
01-09-22 12:40 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 278Thank You Sir! I was wondering when someone was going to pick up on that and point it out. Everyone thinks it cool to post mugshots until the day they get caught up in a sting and their mugshot gets taken.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
Monger Etiquette.
-
01-09-22 00:23 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 449The funny thing here is that Rogue is accusing crackhorelover for white knighting for the chick, but dude's roasted her probably more than Rogue has.
He just thinks posting mugshots is in bad taste. Admin also seems to agree.
-
01-08-22 20:38 #1172Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 19:34 #1171Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8These are in fact all the same person and these are 100% my child's father. LOL have a blessed life.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 13:34 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 278Sure it does, that's why you have to post ads everyday.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Yes you do.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
They got mad because you rushed them. You also hate selling pussy to men twice your age and it shows when you rush men out the door.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Are you saying once an ad goes down you can't repost it with the same number? BS, the only reason your name and number changes so much is to hide your bad reputation and to get a fresh start.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Not everyone but some do, and as time goes on more and more guys will listen.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Dog years are 7 to 1, hooker years are 10 to 1. Right now your in your mid 20's, next year you will look like your in your mid 30's, and the year after that, mid 40's, and so on. How much life do you really think your pussy has? The first time you walk the streets and sell that pussy for 30 bucks think of me, I tried to warn you.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Meltdown, table for one.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Some advice, get off the drugs, get away from you loser BF/pimp, get your shit together, and go take care of your kids, they need their mother. I wish you the best, get off this road you're going down.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:45 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 278I understand panhandling takes up most of your time and that you only have so much data on your Obama phone.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:41 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 278Please tell me again how I can't stop you.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:50 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 436Admin Demonstrating why the Mewe Group was made
I hear you admin. So you're telling me to go post her mugshot on other sites on other sites and not scribbled the info out. Say no more bro. I got you!
She is a bad provider and folks should know about it!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-sierrrrraaaa/41334267
-
01-07-22 20:15 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 436No crackhorelover, I just have a life and don't feel like justifying my actions to someone who can't do anything to stop them. I don't have as much free time as you or the crack head you're defending to sit on my phone bitching and complaining.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
You're typing novels defending the crackhore and she's typing her own autobiography. And reading these long responses from the 2 of you clowns, doesn't benefit me. This mess has been going for about a week, and I just got better things to do than give the 2 of you anymore of my time. Since ya'll can't do anything except ***** and complain, i'll just leave you guys to it.
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
Do it again and I will ban you, no warning, you post a mug shot, you get banned.
I hope that's clear enough
A2











Reply With Quote





