Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1199
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Hilarious!

    Its just waaaaaay to many white knights and stalkers in this game now! If you want to white knight then go find a local real girl and not a WG who gives two dams about you and only want your money.

    And yes these girls go downhill fast, I tell them take care of yourself or you will go downhill and within a year they like like a senior citizen.

    Fellas, stop white knighting! These girls do not love you even when they call you BABE or they act jealous over you. Its a fucking game and all they car about is what you are providing them.

  2. #1198

    Check the post right above you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Are you being sarcastic or do you have a man-crush?
    There's your answer.

  3. #1197

    Hermitage Hell

    Bored and no intelligent life on this Bus ride! Why is it that the Infamous Motel in Hermitage Just sends waves of Fear and Loathing? I have had one Truly Ass puckering Misadventure? Have returned numerous times till I see Hermitage and check my Maps first? Not only Dodgey, To me its worse than some uber scary Horror movie! Read my 21027 posts! I wanted Her Bad and still, do!! Up until August, we would have longish semi-intelligent phone convos! Why haven't I got that date, You Ask? Still at Hermitage Hell! I'm not going to dream there! No Way! Speaking of, where has she gone https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65135214 Ava she says is her name. Also, I have a terrible history with girls with Face Tats! In my defense, if you have seen her she is, Hot Attractive! I know I have seen her back in the day Pre Tats and wigs? Has some kinda strange wig fetish! She is totally dedicated to her tribe?, And this bunch looks like the real deal? I talked her into some fish Tacs at the Elm Hill Mexican Restaurant. She was homesick the minute we sat down? Check the Picture below. In Fact isn't that Hermitage Notel penthouse in Photog! Obsessing on these soiled doves means Red Flags I try to suppress! Sparxx recent nightmare "The hideous Discharge girl" I Had! Had being past tense!! Been chasing, Hangs here regularly. I've No showed with her here before No Hermitage Hell please! The Motel666, Dickerson Rd and 65, has a similar Creepy No Go vibe too!! Not in the same league as Notel Hell though. Be Safe guys V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210803-125716_TextNow.jpg‎  

  4. #1196

    Ah yes, Voldemort

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.
    I thought he who must not be named was back. I thought about reporting it too, but technically he hasn't broken any of the rules yet so I just let it go and definitely reminded myself not to see any girls he recommends. Didn't help his case that he immediately started shilling a girl he left off shilling the last time, LOL.

  5. #1195
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Better luck next time.

    A2

  6. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    I do. A2 seems like a accurate sniper to me.
    Are you being sarcastic or do you have a man-crush?

  7. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    God damn you are a fucking stalker. With your logic no one should get a raise in pay or ask for more money. It's her pussy and she can sell it for whatever she wants, she wouldn't be charging it if men weren't paying it.
    It's not like this is the only thing that has gone up in the last few years here in Nashville. Everything is inflated ofcourse the hobby is too. I'm confused why so many don't realize that. Gas isn't a nickel anymore hahaha.

  8. #1192

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    This "section" is one thread out of 14,000 threads. You really think A2 reads every thread on this site?
    I do. A2 seems like a accurate sniper to me.

  9. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    This is an older comment from Kitty's listcrawler ad. 100 qv, 150 hh and 220 hr was her going rate 2 or 3 years ago. I also threw in some rates I had from her back in 2019.And now there are no qv, 260 hh and 460 hr. For the same girl and same body and same deeds. Don't let anyone tell you GPS and inflation aren't real.
    God damn you are a fucking stalker. With your logic no one should get a raise in pay or ask for more money. It's her pussy and she can sell it for whatever she wants, she wouldn't be charging it if men weren't paying it.

  10. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.
    This "section" is one thread out of 14,000 threads. You really think A2 reads every thread on this site?

  11. #1189

    IsJustMe818 aka Smyrna78

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    You should PM A2.
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.

  12. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.
    You should PM A2.

  13. #1187

    I thought so too

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.
    I thought so too based on his style (or lack thereof) of writing.

  14. #1186

    The difference is this guys can't help but come to the defense of pros

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    No I don't guess posting mugshots is very cool. But links get posted all the time that go to mugshots or stories about arrest made. Not really sure there's a big difference in posting a mugshot or just a link to a story with a mugshot.
    These can't help themselves. They have to bend over backwards for women, even if these women are prostitute.

    The main sub is filled with mugshots and links to mugshots and nobody cares. But all of sudden a REPOST of a mugshot that is already in the thread causes the admins to swing in on a vine to say that isn't cool, while ignorung the hundreds of mugshots of guys from stings and Facebook exposure and links already in the thread.

  15. #1185

    Heads up

    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape