Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4384
-
01-20-22 13:21 #3169Banned Member

Posts: 624Abv
LMAO I stayed there for about a month in 2018 and it was cheap and there was a lot of illegal activity going on there after dark so its no surprise that there has been LEO activity.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 12:23 #3168Senior Member

Posts: 108Communication and Medication
JJ2 advice on comm equipment and methods is dead on. An anonymous burner which is only on when you need it is your best bet.
With respect to ED meds; you can get a Rx from a doc and purchase 90 pills of generic Cialis or others for $30 -$40 from Publix or Walmart using GOODRx. Look for GOODRx on line.
Stay safe, well and stealth out there.
-
01-20-22 11:00 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 545HOLY HE11. I was heading there on Tues to see a prov (sounds like Jazmine) and got ghosted. [Tried two others who replied. ,. ,. ,. 5 hrs later. LONG GONE, DUH}. Was having a similar disc with another member about the AM BV in Sat Beach on A1 A. Same scenarios--cops there REGULARLY. Lots of shady characters hanging around.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
01-20-22 09:32 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 483Done with that place I ain't ever going back there to much pd presence. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:23 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 1941America's Best
Thanks for the PSA about this place. Definitely on my No Fly Zone after reading the article because it's definitely on the radar for LEO. Although it has been awhile, I have seen numerous providers there over the years and always felt a little uncomfortable. Mongers should definitely take note.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 08:57 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 791America's Best
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...wn/6524446001/
Public service announcement in case you didn't dee it.
-
01-18-22 11:55 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 556Close calls
There's a sub forum somewhere, I think Jacksonville page, called "Close calls" or something like that. You should share your stories there or create a similar thread here. Starting your excuses might help one of us out if we were in a similar situation!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:01 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 2955Soup du jour
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Yep, and I do like the occasional soup! For a variety of reasons, the SO certainly being at the top of the list, I'm pretty damn careful about my activities. That said, the ONLY way to be 100% safe is to NOT be in the hobby. Otherwise, there is always the off-chance that something unexpected and beyond your control will happen. All we can do is minimize the risks by being careful. By the way, one reason to be on this forum, minimization of risk!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 05:45 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 2648Exactly
Sounds like you and I are in the same soup bowl JayJay!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 09:11 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 2955Same
Yeah, plenty of times I've worried about that, getting in an accident or getting a ticket or anything along those lines when I'm in an area that I wouldn't normally be in. Another problem, running into people when you're out hobbying and in an unusual area. I've done that a couple times, ran into a sibling once at a convenience store and ran into a business partner on a roadway not far from his home. Oops. Fortunately I managed to come up with reasonable explanations on the spot!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 04:17 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 2648I wish I could turn my phone off but I can't and yes the SO and family like to track me when I'm on the road. However where there's a will there's a way and I've found a few ways to avoid question and confusion. At any rate there's no fail safe whether you have to hide a burner or figure out how to cloak yourself. If we're in this hobby and have a SO then we have to be careful and must always look over our back. I've often wondered how I would explain it if I was going off the beaten patch to an in call and got in an accident or fender bender and how I would explain that. It' could be done but the stress of figuring out an alibi can be nerve wracking. I think too much anymore and at my age it's one of the reasons I play less. Sometimes it's just easier and less mental stress staying on the straight and narrow in lieu of a few moments of bliss and then you're done until the next time.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 17:21 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 2955Sometimes I think I get a little too paranoid, this may be one of those times. I went to a public library, used one of their computers and set up my burner phone with a fake name. I bought the phone at Walmart, paid cash. I get the refill cards every month or so, pay cash for those too. If I'm not hobbying, the phone is turned off and hidden and it has zero personal information on it. Someone would have to go through a lot of damn trouble to try to trace the phone to me.
Originally Posted by SingleMoms
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 17:18 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 2955GPS too
Another reason I use a burner is the GPS in my regular phone. I can leave it behind or shut it off when I'm out hobbying. I have the burner with me for those times but, if using an app, I have to have my personal phone with me and turned on the entire time. It's too easy and there are too many methods to track a phone to have it with me and turned on while I'm out hobbying. As I said in the first post, some guys prefer an app, I prefer a burner.
Originally Posted by GunItB216
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 12:07 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 161Burner Phone question
So I read the forums every once in a while, no escorts for a long time, got tired of the bullshit and trying to eliminate as much potential hassle as possible. Been traveling internationally for my fix, getting takeout from strippers, and massage experiences. Used to have a burner years back when I was calling escorts. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water again here locally. When you get a burner, you still have to activate through some source. That is still the case right? If you activate through a phone or a computer it is still traced back to that device. So how are you guys activating the burners completely anonymously?
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Good to see that some of the veterans are still around such as Hawkeye and JayJay.
-
01-16-22 05:27 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 2648The google voice app I use gives you an option to sync or not I simply say no and that all there is to it. I delete it when I'm not using it. Plus I can check messages on my computer in dark mode.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




