Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 293 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any good E. D. Pills that are safe I usually use jak rabbit but I heard they maybe unsafe. Than you in advance.
    I've had good luck going through Blink Health online. Same "doctor consultation" but no plan they give you a refillable prescription that you go online and refill when you run out. No monthly subscription fees or automatic refills.

  2. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any good E. D. Pills that are safe I usually use jak rabbit but I heard they maybe unsafe. Than you in advance.
    I never messed with Jak Rabbit or anything, but I went to 4 hims, heard about it on the stern show once, did a little online questionnaire and a "doctor" follows up via email to confirm details, and sign you up for a plan based on how much you need. Is legit, I've used them for years, may be worth looking into for your needs also. Comes from a legit pharmacy out of NJ (I know). GL P97!

  3. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. I know a lot of guys prefer a texting app, the reason being that you don't need another phone, or minutes, or whatever. However, when you put an app on your phone, it automatically goes to sync everything else on the phone, photos, contacts, etc. That's why I prefer a burner phone, my personal phone has NONE of the same info as the burner phone and the burner phone has NONE of the same info as the personal phone. Then I never get any messages about my SO, or her friends, or my friends wanting to "connect" via FB or SC or whatever other app. VERY small investment for a lot of peace of mind!
    I use an app. Don't sync it and I delete it from my phone when it's to go home. I'm off and on the hobby.

  4. #3151

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Booking 1/14/22 02:12 fresh out on 1/08/2022 and back in 6 days later!
    She's such a pretty girl like Red in Daytona. They both seem to be semi intelligent and should be able to go far in life. Sux that the demons got them.

  5. #3150

    Again

    Booking 1/14/22 02:12 fresh out on 1/08/2022 and back in 6 days later!

  6. #3149

    Caller name display

    I agree with all information below. I would also add that you can change what name displays on the caller ID from your phone. It is usually done from the account and at least your name won't display. Pick your favorite cartoon character or movie star! It does not solve every issue, but it's something.

  7. #3148

    What he said!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Just a little FYI. I saved a provider's number in my phone before her ad disappeared. I never call from it, just use my text now. When I opened my FB, her profile came up on my suggested list. So if you use your real phone number, your info will come up on hers, and we all know that wouldn't be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Bears repeating: Never give out your {real / last} name and ALWAYS use a burner phone. For those that arent convinced; Open ebay. Search terms "Tracfone year". For $60, you can purchase a NEW smartphone burner that has plenty of minutes, data and text included that lasts 1 YEAR. Any issues that might crop up related to phone --Do factory reset, turn off, drop in river. . order new $60 phone off ebay. Best investment I've ever made for the hobby.

    F1.
    I agree completely. I know a lot of guys prefer a texting app, the reason being that you don't need another phone, or minutes, or whatever. However, when you put an app on your phone, it automatically goes to sync everything else on the phone, photos, contacts, etc. That's why I prefer a burner phone, my personal phone has NONE of the same info as the burner phone and the burner phone has NONE of the same info as the personal phone. Then I never get any messages about my SO, or her friends, or my friends wanting to "connect" via FB or SC or whatever other app. VERY small investment for a lot of peace of mind!

  8. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Just a little FYI. I saved a provider's number in my phone before her ad disappeared. I never call from it, just use my text now. When I opened my FB, her profile came up on my suggested list. So if you use your real phone number, your info will come up on hers, and we all know that wouldn't be good.
    Bears repeating: Never give out your {real / last} name and ALWAYS use a burner phone. For those that arent convinced; Open ebay. Search terms "Tracfone year". For $60, you can purchase a NEW smartphone burner that has plenty of minutes, data and text included that lasts 1 YEAR. Any issues that might crop up related to phone --Do factory reset, turn off, drop in river. . order new $60 phone off ebay. Best investment I've ever made for the hobby.

    F1.

  9. #3146

    Fb

    Just a little FYI. I saved a provider's number in my phone before her ad disappeared. I never call from it, just use my text now. When I opened my FB, her profile came up on my suggested list. So if you use your real phone number, your info will come up on hers, and we all know that wouldn't be good.

  10. #3145

    Stg

    Same here in Michigan. Seems to be back on track this morning. FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    They were performing an upgrade to their back end software.

  11. #3144

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Beginning yesterday afternoon I started having problems with the STG website. I could only review one location at a time and when I clicked on another location, it would revert back to the original location. Anybody else having any problems or do I have a virus?
    They were performing an upgrade to their back end software.

  12. #3143

    Check this out

    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any good E. D. Pills that are safe I usually use jak rabbit but I heard they maybe unsafe. Than you in advance.
    I don't have an ED issue but I do use half dose of taldalafil for enhancement. My results have been consistent for a few years now; thicker, fuller, harder erection and more stamina.

    https://evolutionpeptides.com/produc...per-ml-x-30-ml

    I would add that I take puegium / saw palmetto extract, zinc, vit B complex, vit D, and antioxidant supplements as well as drinking plenty of water for men's health and increased "production".

    Really worth doing some research on what works for others and figuring out what works best for yourself.

    "The above information is provided for reference only and is not medical advice. ".

  13. #3142

    Same problem here.

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Yep, same here.
    Same problem, think it may be the site??

  14. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Beginning yesterday afternoon I started having problems with the STG website. I could only review one location at a time and when I clicked on another location, it would revert back to the original location. Anybody else having any problems or do I have a virus?
    Yep, same here.

  15. #3140

    STG Problem

    Beginning yesterday afternoon I started having problems with the STG website. I could only review one location at a time and when I clicked on another location, it would revert back to the original location. Anybody else having any problems or do I have a virus?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape