Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13944
-
01-22-22 12:08 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 124Yo Yo
Had a dream at yo yo. Got Gia. Massage was too notch. Walk on the back was amazing. Shorted me about 15 minutes since they became busy after I was there. Overall I left pretty happy. Gia is young and petite.
-
01-21-22 16:34 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 867Yes, she's crazy as shit! A serious alcoholic that really doesn't want to be jacking guys off (told me that herself). She really gives a lame massage too.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:14 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 155PM toys
Coco was excited to do just that recently.
J.
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 23:21 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 161Question for fellow PM lovers
I have been fortunate at nearly every visit in getting a nice PM. I've been thinking about bringing one of my own toys and have my masseuse use it on me, has any of my fellow pm lovers done this? I k ow this isn't everyone's cup of tea so feel free to message me.
-
01-20-22 22:16 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 124Honeybee
She got some negative reviews. She looks cute and her latest picture makes me want to get a massage. From what I have been seen she seems to have an attitude she most are not ever going back.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 19:03 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 99Honeybee
She caught my eye in the past. I read some reviews on this forum and decided to pass. Just use the search function and make your own judgement.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:36 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 93HoneyBeeHeather
Hey there.
I have seen the ad of this lady for a while but it seems there are no reports on hear. Has anyone met her? How is the session?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/843891924156
-
01-20-22 18:02 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 177Yo yo
Saw Gia I think the name was, 80 hr good massage could be better, ending left more to be desired will be back to try May e the older lady she might be a "ton" of fun.
-
01-20-22 11:26 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 331That's why I quit going. The last time I went Monica wanted an $80 tip because she took her top off and rubbed her titties on my back. I used to get BBBJ for $70 to $80 tip. She has great technique with standard finish, and that's all I wanted the last time.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 21:16 #10995Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488There are different tip scales. Sometimes 40 - 50 for good massage and good HJ. Sometimes 50 - 60 if girls and kitty accessible. I don't tip higher unless extras are involved. Those two ladies wanted 80+ for minor UTC play. They didn't use to be like that. Maybe others have been over tipping or maybe it was the timing of them reopening after being closed for awhile.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 19:40 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 1651The problem
With that place is they don't want to do anything other than massage but they will because it's too difficult to turn down the money. It's just that as a straight massage place they overcharge and under perform and as far as anything else its so lackluster and boring I wish they didn't even try.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:17 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 64Greedy Apple?
What do you mean by "greedy" exactly? Negotiating for different services or just straight-up asking for more after the initial tip?
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
(I've always just put $40 on the dresser, so no negotiation, no legal offer & acceptance, foolproof so far.).
-
01-19-22 09:02 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 62Trip to the Moon
Few days ago I landed on the moon. Upon arrival I was told docking fee would be standard hr rate. The ship was clean and I was greeted by my co pilot Michelle (think that's what she said). I arrived at my quarters in our return to earth ship and got comfy. She asked me roughly 4 times if I was nervous and another 5 times during the experience. It got really annoying. Things started good but my copilot wanted to put oil on me. I advised no thank you but she did so anyway. The rest was. Ok but not great. As things were comming to an end and it was time for re entry into the atmosphere. Jr got scared and I was told to roll over by the co-pilot. Standard first aid was applied and it was very lack luster. Sever times while my eyes were closed I peeked to see my co pilot looking around the room and doing things like that. No sounds. Nothing. Literally just a motion of check list. Needless to say after about 15 min. Jr finally got the help he needed and we made it safe back to earth.
Overall experience was ok. Mostly I think to my copilot who clearly did not want to be there and just went through the motions. The job was done but other places done better. I would consider trying again with someone else.
-
01-19-22 02:12 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 96I've been wondering also where they went.
Originally Posted by Nathan123
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:57 #10990Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Apple offers a good massage but two ladies were getting greedy with the tips so I stopped going.
At Moon, I'm 3 for 3 with Luna and I never can get anyone else. Luna must always have phone and door duty, LOL.
1 + 1 still stays busy and they don't like answering their phones which is aggravating when trying to plan.
Yoyo is all-around relaxing and no hassle tips is a big plus. No hassle doesn't mean undercutting the standard tip though.
Does Osaka still have an underwhelming staff?










Reply With Quote





