The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 930 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13943
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    She got some negative reviews. She looks cute and her latest picture makes me want to get a massage. From what I have been seen she seems to have an attitude she most are not ever going back.
    Yes, she's crazy as shit! A serious alcoholic that really doesn't want to be jacking guys off (told me that herself). She really gives a lame massage too.

  2. #11002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    PM toys

    Coco was excited to do just that recently.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    I have been fortunate at nearly every visit in getting a nice PM. I've been thinking about bringing one of my own toys and have my masseuse use it on me, has any of my fellow pm lovers done this? I k ow this isn't everyone's cup of tea so feel free to message me.

  3. #11001

    Question for fellow PM lovers

    I have been fortunate at nearly every visit in getting a nice PM. I've been thinking about bringing one of my own toys and have my masseuse use it on me, has any of my fellow pm lovers done this? I k ow this isn't everyone's cup of tea so feel free to message me.

  4. #11000

    Honeybee

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    She caught my eye in the past. I read some reviews on this forum and decided to pass. Just use the search function and make your own judgement.
    She got some negative reviews. She looks cute and her latest picture makes me want to get a massage. From what I have been seen she seems to have an attitude she most are not ever going back.

  5. #10999

    Honeybee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hey there.

    I have seen the ad of this lady for a while but it seems there are no reports on hear. Has anyone met her? How is the session?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/843891924156
    She caught my eye in the past. I read some reviews on this forum and decided to pass. Just use the search function and make your own judgement.

  6. #10998

    HoneyBeeHeather

    Hey there.

    I have seen the ad of this lady for a while but it seems there are no reports on hear. Has anyone met her? How is the session?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/843891924156

  7. #10997

    Yo yo

    Saw Gia I think the name was, 80 hr good massage could be better, ending left more to be desired will be back to try May e the older lady she might be a "ton" of fun.

  8. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are different tip scales. Sometimes 40 - 50 for good massage and good HJ. Sometimes 50 - 60 if girls and kitty accessible. I don't tip higher unless extras are involved. Those two ladies wanted 80+ for minor UTC play. They didn't use to be like that. Maybe others have been over tipping or maybe it was the timing of them reopening after being closed for awhile.
    That's why I quit going. The last time I went Monica wanted an $80 tip because she took her top off and rubbed her titties on my back. I used to get BBBJ for $70 to $80 tip. She has great technique with standard finish, and that's all I wanted the last time.

  9. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "greedy" exactly? Negotiating for different services or just straight-up asking for more after the initial tip?

    (I've always just put $40 on the dresser, so no negotiation, no legal offer & acceptance, foolproof so far.).
    There are different tip scales. Sometimes 40 - 50 for good massage and good HJ. Sometimes 50 - 60 if girls and kitty accessible. I don't tip higher unless extras are involved. Those two ladies wanted 80+ for minor UTC play. They didn't use to be like that. Maybe others have been over tipping or maybe it was the timing of them reopening after being closed for awhile.

  10. #10994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The problem

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago I landed on the moon. Upon arrival I was told docking fee would be standard hr rate. The ship was clean and I was greeted by my co pilot Michelle (think that's what she said). I arrived at my quarters in our return to earth ship and got comfy. She asked me roughly 4 times if I was nervous and another 5 times during the experience. It got really annoying. Things started good but my copilot wanted to put oil on me. I advised no thank you but she did so anyway. The rest was. Ok but not great. As things were comming to an end and it was time for re entry into the atmosphere. Jr got scared and I was told to roll over by the co-pilot. Standard first aid was applied and it was very lack luster. Sever times while my eyes were closed I peeked to see my co pilot looking around the room and doing things like that. No sounds. Nothing. Literally just a motion of check list. Needless to say after about 15 min. Jr finally got the help he needed and we made it safe back to earth.

    Overall experience was ok. Mostly I think to my copilot who clearly did not want to be there and just went through the motions. The job was done but other places done better. I would consider trying again with someone else.
    With that place is they don't want to do anything other than massage but they will because it's too difficult to turn down the money. It's just that as a straight massage place they overcharge and under perform and as far as anything else its so lackluster and boring I wish they didn't even try.

  11. #10993

    Greedy Apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Apple offers a good massage but two ladies were getting greedy with the tips so I stopped going.
    What do you mean by "greedy" exactly? Negotiating for different services or just straight-up asking for more after the initial tip?

    (I've always just put $40 on the dresser, so no negotiation, no legal offer & acceptance, foolproof so far.).

  12. #10992

    Trip to the Moon

    Few days ago I landed on the moon. Upon arrival I was told docking fee would be standard hr rate. The ship was clean and I was greeted by my co pilot Michelle (think that's what she said). I arrived at my quarters in our return to earth ship and got comfy. She asked me roughly 4 times if I was nervous and another 5 times during the experience. It got really annoying. Things started good but my copilot wanted to put oil on me. I advised no thank you but she did so anyway. The rest was. Ok but not great. As things were comming to an end and it was time for re entry into the atmosphere. Jr got scared and I was told to roll over by the co-pilot. Standard first aid was applied and it was very lack luster. Sever times while my eyes were closed I peeked to see my co pilot looking around the room and doing things like that. No sounds. Nothing. Literally just a motion of check list. Needless to say after about 15 min. Jr finally got the help he needed and we made it safe back to earth.

    Overall experience was ok. Mostly I think to my copilot who clearly did not want to be there and just went through the motions. The job was done but other places done better. I would consider trying again with someone else.

  13. #10991
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from there. One of my favorites. Her and the Mamasan that's was there went to Berkeley Blvd in Goldsboro at.

    Reflections. I saw them a few times there. It has closed since then and I have no idea of where they went, but I would love to know.
    I've been wondering also where they went.

  14. #10990
    Apple offers a good massage but two ladies were getting greedy with the tips so I stopped going.

    At Moon, I'm 3 for 3 with Luna and I never can get anyone else. Luna must always have phone and door duty, LOL.

    1 + 1 still stays busy and they don't like answering their phones which is aggravating when trying to plan.

    Yoyo is all-around relaxing and no hassle tips is a big plus. No hassle doesn't mean undercutting the standard tip though.

    Does Osaka still have an underwhelming staff?

  15. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would use two cards though in case IRIS wants to know why you are tipping hookers $50 and up.
    Use card for house fee and cash for tip. I personally feel that all cash is better for everyone. No record of money spent or money earned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape