Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 930 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago only to find out that they were pretty dry.

    Tooter.
    SOB has two good FS AMPs. They are not that far and a turn and burn will take about five hours. The escort thread has had some recent posts about SOB and you only have to look a few pages back to see them. Below is the SC link that provides updates from regulars.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports

  2. #11014

    Obvious choices

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    The two within 600 miles? Charlotte and Atlanta. Charlotte has a bullshit stripper scene but plenty of massage places. Atlanta has it all.
    Agreed, MythMan. Those are obvious choices. And I am considering both.

    But someone on the board Mary knife of some less than obvious options. Maybe there's someone fantastic in Helen, GA, for example. These are the things that are far harder to research & find without the wonderful collective knowledge of our members. 😀. I'm planning on going somewhere for a week, just to get away for a bit.

    Thanks. Tooter.

  3. #11013

    Obvious choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago only to find out that they were pretty dry.

    Tooter.
    The two within 600 miles? Charlotte and Atlanta. Charlotte has a bullshit stripper scene but plenty of massage places. Atlanta has it all.

  4. #11012

    Road trip suggestions

    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago only to find out that they were pretty dry.

    Tooter.

  5. #11011

    It wasn't a kid place previously

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Why they choose these spots to operate.
    It was something else, like a furniture store or some bullshit previously. Just recently because a fun house for little shit kids.

  6. #11010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    It's amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Was running some errands after work last night and happened to notice the open sign was on at studio. Never been my favorite spot but some good visits have been had. So I grabbed some cash and went in. I'm not sure she knew she had the sign on. I asked how long they had been back open for and she they don't actually open until next week or so. Paid 60 for the hhr. Gals name was Sony or Soni. Something like that. Everything was about as middle of the road as it gets for this area. Massage was ok. Tease wasnt bad. Had better and worse on both fronts. Limited otc on the finish but she got the job done. Attitude was very friendly so theres that for a plus. Will wait for some better talent before I try again though. I believe she was the only one there. Another monger came in shortly after we started and was told to come back later. The daycare or whatever it is next door still worries me. Theyve shut the place down before they will do it again.
    Why they choose these spots to operate.

  7. #11009

    Well well

    Was running some errands after work last night and happened to notice the open sign was on at studio. Never been my favorite spot but some good visits have been had. So I grabbed some cash and went in. I'm not sure she knew she had the sign on. I asked how long they had been back open for and she they don't actually open until next week or so. Paid 60 for the hhr. Gals name was Sony or Soni. Something like that. Everything was about as middle of the road as it gets for this area. Massage was ok. Tease wasnt bad. Had better and worse on both fronts. Limited otc on the finish but she got the job done. Attitude was very friendly so theres that for a plus. Will wait for some better talent before I try again though. I believe she was the only one there. Another monger came in shortly after we started and was told to come back later. The daycare or whatever it is next door still worries me. They’ve shut the place down before they will do it again.

  8. #11008

    Healing / Apple

    Place is a fucking busy zone with the Covid testing and pot dispensary next door. People everywhere.

    No big for me, rolled in paid $85 for the hour with a card, she complained. Got a table shower, she complained. Decent massage and very quick tease so wasn't ready when I flipped, she complained. Finished up and asked her to work on my legs for 15 minutes since she shorted me time, she complained.

    They need Amy back, place has the vibe of in / out and shitty attitude. It's a shame. Was always a 8/10 spot, now just not great.

  9. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Place is clean and new. Had an hour with Shia? I can't hear shit with those masks on sorry fellas. No table shower, covered an hour and got to work. Few minutes into it and the back walking starts. She's petite so not punishing but damn it was intense. One of the better in my experience though be ready LOL.

    Not rushed, standard finish. I always leave the tip before starting so we all are on the same page. I've never had a problem and never have to interrupt a nice massage with talk about money.

    Place is close to the house and they seem like a regular stop for me but I'm not optimistic.
    I feel your concern. The atmosphere is not the same as Studio and the Angel Island Fun Park next door but only time will tell. Remember it was the Island Fun Park owner who filed the complaint against Studio so lets hope for the best.

  10. #11006

    Newton Rd

    Place is clean and new. Had an hour with Shia? I can't hear shit with those masks on sorry fellas. No table shower, covered an hour and got to work. Few minutes into it and the back walking starts. She's petite so not punishing but damn it was intense. One of the better in my experience though be ready LOL.

    Not rushed, standard finish. I always leave the tip before starting so we all are on the same page. I've never had a problem and never have to interrupt a nice massage with talk about money.

    Place is close to the house and they seem like a regular stop for me but I'm not optimistic. The store next to them is some fucking day camp for kids so at 3-4 all the parents are picking up their shitty kids. Someone from there is going to complain and ruin it.

    PM for details but it's been reviewed a bunch.

  11. #11005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream at yo yo. Got Gia. Massage was too notch. Walk on the back was amazing. Shorted me about 15 minutes since they became busy after I was there. Overall I left pretty happy. Gia is young and petite.
    Maybe it's just me but I tip accordingly on the ones who short time. When guys are OK with it than it becomes a standard.

  12. #11004

    Yo Yo

    Had a dream at yo yo. Got Gia. Massage was too notch. Walk on the back was amazing. Shorted me about 15 minutes since they became busy after I was there. Overall I left pretty happy. Gia is young and petite.

  13. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasho1231  [View Original Post]
    She got some negative reviews. She looks cute and her latest picture makes me want to get a massage. From what I have been seen she seems to have an attitude she most are not ever going back.
    Yes, she's crazy as shit! A serious alcoholic that really doesn't want to be jacking guys off (told me that herself). She really gives a lame massage too.

  14. #11002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    PM toys

    Coco was excited to do just that recently.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01  [View Original Post]
    I have been fortunate at nearly every visit in getting a nice PM. I've been thinking about bringing one of my own toys and have my masseuse use it on me, has any of my fellow pm lovers done this? I k ow this isn't everyone's cup of tea so feel free to message me.

  15. #11001

    Question for fellow PM lovers

    I have been fortunate at nearly every visit in getting a nice PM. I've been thinking about bringing one of my own toys and have my masseuse use it on me, has any of my fellow pm lovers done this? I k ow this isn't everyone's cup of tea so feel free to message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape