Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 10619
-
01-22-22 00:46 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 106[URL]Privacy.com[/URL]
Setup up a privacy.com account and create burner cards on demand.
Originally Posted by Valinor
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 18:56 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 78Vanilla Prepaid Gift Cards 4 SA
I have had success with Visa Vanilla Prepaid Gift Cards. You can buy them with cash for only about a $5 fee. From my experience, you purchase with the card and then get an email saying it didn't work and to call. Then you call the call center and provide them your profile and the card info over the phone. They'll run it and you'll get access.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 18:28 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 58That probably explains why they're so eager to move the conversation to text messages.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
That sucks that the site is so intrusive.
-
01-21-22 17:37 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 45Banned from SA
I was having a lot of fun in SA. However, I was talking to a chick that I know had a TNA profile on the board one time. I was pretending I did not know. She asked me in a private message if I had an incall. Minutes later, we both were banned from the site. So they must have visibility to the private messages. Also, they have very good countermeasures to prevent a banned person from getting access. They have face recognition, IP trace, credit card, and address tracking. If you are banned consider opening a new profile, with a device that does not connect to the network (wifi) and you haven't used it to access the prior profile. Then, change your pics a little with glasses or a beard. Finally, find someone to borrow you a credit card.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 12:32 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 33I've got huge hands. LOL.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 08:44 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 66Volume
I told my old regular, she'd make more keeping me at 200 as opposed to bumping me up to 400. Now she gets nothing from me. In the big pic I probably would have spent more in a month at 200. LOL. I used to work in the Grocery biz. We referred to it as "Fast Nickles / Slow Dimes". Compare the customers in Winco vs. A Safeway. Same thing.
Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 20:18 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 24Drop it to 500 and fuck 3 vice one. Give us mortals with regular incomes a chance LOL.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 13:11 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 502About a year ago, I was at a hotel downtown, and while waiting for the elevator up, there was a group of three attractive women in their 20's in the lobby. The elevator doors opened, and I went to walk jn, but there was a mid 50's guy in business casual clothes who stepped to the door and apologized and said he was just coming down to get his friends. The three hot women.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
It just screamed SA to me.
Point of my story. I don't think you're alone in being a guy with significant cash on SA. It's not just one guy driving up pooning rates in Portland. I think there is a LOT more money in this town than there was 5 years ago, and a lot of that money likes to hire hoes.
Sucks for the rest of us, but I can't blame ya.
I drop $1K regularly, but it's to hire models for filming porn.
-
01-20-22 12:32 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 58I figured I would take some shit for this. Money is totally relative, fortunately I'm in a situation where these allowances fit perfectly into my pooning budget. Also, I'm engaging in ongoing situations with these women. It's not just a one and done date. I also partake in the standard $80 to $300 girls from the boards & lists. But SA offers a nice change of pace & IMO hotter & less worn out options.
Originally Posted by DonnyT
[View Original Post]
I definitely apologize for my role in driving up prices & expectations, but I can't help it. I'm a pervert with the means.
Happy pooning why'all!
-
01-20-22 08:23 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 66Winner Winner
Just made me spit out my coffee haha.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
EWWWWWWWWWW.
-
01-19-22 20:36 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks dude.
So this is why I get the girls that say, "my last daddy gave me 1 k. " I just roll my eyes and move on. A lot of them get spoiled by a one time number and won't move to a realistic number. Instant GPS. If you are spending that much, it should be super easy. Very few on those sites would turn it down.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:32 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 363Umm, 1 k girls are a nonstarter. No point to continue that conversation. Just move on to the next. But yes it does take work.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:34 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 733Bumping this for some intel so I can best prepare myself. Feel free to PM if you've experienced her.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:54 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 502Sa
I just can't deal with the level of effort required to finally connect with girls off SA. It's just too much work. And $1 k to $1. 5? Holy fuck, that's way too much.
-
01-19-22 15:39 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 236God damn. I want your income.
Originally Posted by Stealy
[View Original Post]
Though I still wouldn't spend that.











Reply With Quote





