Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6996
-
01-20-22 01:26 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 617I've been meeting with her off and on for two or three years. I always have a good time with her. My rate is grandfathered in at 3.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 01:20 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 617Guess I'll have to fuck her twice.
Originally Posted by FastShooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 22:16 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 137Sugar Bush
LOL. My initial response was "we can just use the first 6"" Hell I thought she was joking.
Originally Posted by FastShooter
[View Original Post]
Then I thought WTH and sent a message saying just measured and I'm 6".
LOL. Never heard back. Seems like she's just having fun screwing with guys. Odd way to get your kicks but WTH?
Some people do meth LOL.
-
01-19-22 19:55 #4503Regular Member

Posts: 20Guess I will only go in half way, LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 19:49 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 578theattisttype
Initial conversations were good and she wants $800 but then went silent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-4bbf966b3d06
-
01-19-22 19:48 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 578And.
The ones who can are married. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 18:42 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 658New response!
Tell her not to feel bad, a lot of girls can't take a big one up the ass!
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 18:11 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 578Weird
That's definitely weird, but just say yes and tell us what happens next. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 17:51 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 478Deadlines
A lot of girls try to get immediate help by citing some kind of immediate need. It creates a sense of urgency and gets more money in their pocket sooner. If they're truly desperate you can use it to deflate the price a bit, especially with promises of an ongoing arrangement (which I'd happily do if it's a good time still) but don't get caught up in believing every single sob story you'll get from the site.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:48 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 137Major tease
I got the same random perverted messages. She sent one saying she just squirted for the first time. She finally named her price at 1000 ppm. I didn't even attempt to counter and I'm not sure she'd even show up for that. Too many other options.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 14:31 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 70I got a lot of texts about the car as many others did. I don't mess with any of that. Your experience mirrors mine in terms of performance. I wouldn't actively chase her by any means at all but if the mood was right I was see her again for the right price.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:04 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 137Sugar Bush
I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.
I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.
The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".
Anyone else contact her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f
-
01-19-22 12:04 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 48Location?
Originally Posted by Brickyardbarne
[View Original Post]
New to this forum.
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
Can you divulge which side of Indy she is from? Don't want to spend credits if I know she is too far from me. TIA.
Also, I joined SB recently, any tips and any interest in exchanging contacts to save credits? Does that even allowed or possible over PMs? Just asking!
-
01-18-22 21:13 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sheilapinky301
Spam messaging accounts on Seeking. Whomever this has sent unsolicited messages numerous accounts.
Originally Posted by Dave30
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:37 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 201Red flag on Hellenbabe, now is Sheilapinky301
Is that her real pic? How thin is she? I'm REALLY into thin. I might have to sign up if that's only $200.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






