Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She seems real and interested, but also pushy to meet which always makes me suspicious. Has anyone met with her or have anything to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-e7bb9112ad7c
    I've been meeting with her off and on for two or three years. I always have a good time with her. My rate is grandfathered in at 3.

  2. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by FastShooter  [View Original Post]
    Guess I will only go in half way, LOL.
    Guess I'll have to fuck her twice.

  3. #4504

    Sugar Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by FastShooter  [View Original Post]
    Guess I will only go in half way, LOL.
    LOL. My initial response was "we can just use the first 6"" Hell I thought she was joking.

    Then I thought WTH and sent a message saying just measured and I'm 6".

    LOL. Never heard back. Seems like she's just having fun screwing with guys. Odd way to get your kicks but WTH?

    Some people do meth LOL.

  4. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.

    I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.

    The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".

    Anyone else contact her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f
    Guess I will only go in half way, LOL.

  5. #4502

    theattisttype

    Initial conversations were good and she wants $800 but then went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-4bbf966b3d06

  6. #4501

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Tell her not to feel bad, a lot of girls can't take a big one up the ass!
    The ones who can are married. LOL.

  7. #4500

    New response!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.

    I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.

    The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".

    Anyone else contact her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f
    Tell her not to feel bad, a lot of girls can't take a big one up the ass!

  8. #4499

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.

    I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.

    The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".

    Anyone else contact her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f
    That's definitely weird, but just say yes and tell us what happens next. LOL.

  9. #4498

    Deadlines

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I got a lot of texts about the car as many others did. I don't mess with any of that. Your experience mirrors mine in terms of performance. I wouldn't actively chase her by any means at all but if the mood was right I was see her again for the right price.
    A lot of girls try to get immediate help by citing some kind of immediate need. It creates a sense of urgency and gets more money in their pocket sooner. If they're truly desperate you can use it to deflate the price a bit, especially with promises of an ongoing arrangement (which I'd happily do if it's a good time still) but don't get caught up in believing every single sob story you'll get from the site.

  10. #4497

    Major tease

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.

    I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.

    The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".

    Anyone else contact her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f
    I got the same random perverted messages. She sent one saying she just squirted for the first time. She finally named her price at 1000 ppm. I didn't even attempt to counter and I'm not sure she'd even show up for that. Too many other options.

  11. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I met with Babyj. Nice girl. Quite chatty. She doesn't look as good as the pics like the previous report states. She doesn't look bad. Really tight kitty. She says she only wants one guy. I hope I'm not the reason she deactivated her account. I got the car issue story but did not give any additional funds. I got a text the next day saying she got the car worked out and she could see me again anytime.
    I got a lot of texts about the car as many others did. I don't mess with any of that. Your experience mirrors mine in terms of performance. I wouldn't actively chase her by any means at all but if the mood was right I was see her again for the right price.

  12. #4495

    Sugar Bush

    I've been reading this forum for years but had to finally post.

    I got the strangest reply ever to a first message I sent.

    The reply said "I can only handle 6" or less does this sound like you".

    Anyone else contact her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d49e0598123f

  13. #4494

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickyardbarne  [View Original Post]
    Excellent info, thanks! Based on this review, I have no interest in StunningLover, but for those who do, she's on Secret Benefits too as Yourboo25 and she has more pics on that site:

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ea70e10bd090fb
    Quote Originally Posted by BloomingBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, this is my first major post and typing from my phone so please bear with me.

    The Good:

    Lacey2001.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e53aca27a526

    She seems legit, and is fairly attractive 19 year old. Just moved to the city and is actively looking for a daddy. Met her in person and she is semi-hot but a bit bigger for my liking so I passed. Open to different kinds of arrangements.

    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed..
    New to this forum.

    Can you divulge which side of Indy she is from? Don't want to spend credits if I know she is too far from me. TIA.

    Also, I joined SB recently, any tips and any interest in exchanging contacts to save credits? Does that even allowed or possible over PMs? Just asking!

  14. #4493

    Sheilapinky301

    Spam messaging accounts on Seeking. Whomever this has sent unsolicited messages numerous accounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave30  [View Original Post]
    Is that her real pic? How thin is she? I'm REALLY into thin. I might have to sign up if that's only $200.

  15. #4492

    Red flag on Hellenbabe, now is Sheilapinky301

    Is that her real pic? How thin is she? I'm REALLY into thin. I might have to sign up if that's only $200.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Her Hellenbabe profile is gone and she has a new one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-93d51acd2ad5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape