Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 13944
-
01-18-22 21:38 #10989Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Use card for house fee and cash for tip. I personally feel that all cash is better for everyone. No record of money spent or money earned.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:35 #10988Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Moon, Green Apple, 1 + 1 and Yoyo all take card. Check JJ's list for addresses and Yoyo Healing is 24X Newton Rd Suite #10X in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 15:46 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 1651They do
I would use two cards though in case IRIS wants to know why you are tipping hookers $50 and up.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:56 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 64Yes, but why?
I've been asked "cash or card" at a (now-shut-down) AMP before, but I'm sure they don't appreciate the processing fee, paperwork, and reported income, and why would you want it in your records either? Like Mitch Hedberg said about buying donuts, "We don't need to bring ink and paper into this."
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:45 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 62Credit cards
Jw if any of the local AMP take credit cards by chance. I usually use cash but jw if any place did. Dm me please if you know any.
-
01-15-22 11:55 #10984Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488A saw Luna a few times when she worked at Studio. She has greatly improved her massage skills now at Moon but the downside is she has not improved her handy skills. Still no tease before the flip and no build-up before the stroke. She doesn't like much touching which doesn't help her situation. She is polite, nice person and helps me with my shoes but IMO there are better options if you want a stimulating finish.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:27 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Got her both times. Never going back.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 14:17 #10982Senior Member

Posts: 304Agree
I will say Luna has tried to improve a little and at least do a bit of a tease but she's still quite underwhelming in that regard. Still haven't seen they're current third if she's still there. Michelle was it? Last visit got Luna again. They do need someone to keep a draw of clientele aside from coco. Hopefully it works out for the better.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:16 #10981Senior Member

Posts: 1651Very hot
In the Raleigh area for an Asian masseuse is a 40 year old plus with a gut and smelly breath.
Originally Posted by CasualHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:03 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 29Moon getting at least 1 new girl this week
At least 1, possibly 2, new girl is starting first half of this week at Moon. No name was given but Coco told me she is "very hot" and she hopes the new girl is an "anchor" for the store. She acknowledged that the other girls at Moon are "very nice girls but they are not anchor. " I told her I wasn't impressed with Luna. Coco and I have a little history, I hadn't seen her for a better part of 7-8 months but she instantly remembered me and at the end of the session she gave me this info. I might try and make a 4 hands appointment with her and the new girl and offer myself up for training the new girl LOL.
-
01-10-22 12:30 #10979Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am sure it's just another overweight blimp overcharging LOL.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 08:45 #10978Senior Member

Posts: 292If you know where Bianca ended up, please PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 06:51 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 304?
You talking about the place in sanford?
Originally Posted by Volvos40
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:54 #10976Senior Member

Posts: 166King's Closed
Went by today and called. Looks like they left. I liked the Chinese that were there before the K-girls took over. Any intel on where any of them went?
-
01-09-22 08:15 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 121Lesly Valentine
Have any of you seen this provider. Lesly Valentine?
This is the first I have seen her ad but I haven't been on for the past 2 mos.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/260102









Reply With Quote





