Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 30329
-
01-18-22 01:13 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 30Samara
I come from the Atlanta board and was digging thru some escapades and saw Samara back in 2019. Is she still active and coming between Atl and NC? I tried texting her old number but didn't get a response. I see there's quite some convo after searching through the thread but not even sure if it's the same Samara. The Samara I know was doing sass and traveling quite a bit back and forth. Thanks guys.
-
01-17-22 22:50 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 309She also goes by "Dakota". Review I saw said she was a smoke show but not the greatest service.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 21:34 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 351[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-17-22 20:52 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 949Summer / Dakota
The girl in your link below has been in Charlotte since November. When I saw her, she had brown hair and she went by Dakota. She was attractive but DATY wasn't on my menu. Only covered mish and doggy.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 20:08 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 130Damn at first thought was a TS looking at facial pic and bone structure. So this last was legit?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:03 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 158Too many Summer.
Fellas, we have several Summer in the area and I lost track. Searched the name but led to Sammy Summers, apparently not Sammy.
Her ad looks very familiar and I remember she was reviewed not too long ago just could not find the actual review.
Was / is she a good dream to have?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/73645473
-
01-17-22 16:26 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 7335Last time I saw her she asked me not to CIP.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 15:56 #15772Senior Member

Posts: 719Its actually bare everything.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 13:14 #15771Senior Member

Posts: 80Trisha
Got a link for her?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 10:55 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 130So what does a Horny Bum do to see her at a more reasonable ask?
So, in your experience, is there any way to see this fine young lady? Would love to experience her cock sucking skills. She has the look I like. But not at $$. $ or possibly $. 2 could work. Or is it now a better idea to see Jess?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 10:32 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks like the same ads to me that I see everyday. Their pharmacy needs don't change just because it snows.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 08:43 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 117Used to go by Hailey
She used to go by Hailey. I saw her twice. First time was decent the second time she laid there, threw her arm over her eyes and didn't say a word. Then a few weeks later she had the nerve to request $50 on cashapp. Yeah right, I am glad she posted a a face pic because I really wanted to see this Ashley everyone was talking about.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 07:15 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 610Cali
Hard pass. She is fucking crazy and will go off on you for no reason.
Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 20:04 #15766Senior Member

Posts: 147Grandpa
Get off my Lawn!
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
Seriously, tell that to all the truckers and other similar workers going up and down 77 or 85 where the highway was a slushy mess at worse.
-
01-16-22 17:42 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 90Rose is a hot spinner
I paid $120 for a qv with her back in the Carmax days. She didn't watch the clock and let me cim. I wore a wrapper during the act but she asked me to pull out when ready and she pull the wrapper off and swallowed it all. She allowed LFK also which I pretty much only get from hot Jess.
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





