Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 971 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 1021 1071 1471 1971 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 30322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15772
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I overlooked the rate, that isn't too bad depending on performance. I just want to know if it's BBBJ.
    Its actually bare everything.

  2. #15771

    Trisha

    Got a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Saw Trisha in the south part of town and she exceeded my expectations. Nice girl who gives a great BBBJ. It was honestly so enjoyable I didn't partake in anything else. 100 for hh would definitely repeat when she is in town.

  3. #15770

    So what does a Horny Bum do to see her at a more reasonable ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC  [View Original Post]
    I paid $120 for a qv with her back in the Carmax days. She didn't watch the clock and let me cim. I wore a wrapper during the act but she asked me to pull out when ready and she pull the wrapper off and swallowed it all. She allowed LFK also which I pretty much only get from hot Jess.
    So, in your experience, is there any way to see this fine young lady? Would love to experience her cock sucking skills. She has the look I like. But not at $$. $ or possibly $. 2 could work. Or is it now a better idea to see Jess?

  4. #15769
    Looks like the same ads to me that I see everyday. Their pharmacy needs don't change just because it snows.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    I am amazed to see anyone advertising today. Roads are solid ice. Figure good day to note fakes or people who aren't actually in Charlotte. However, a quick glance at STG, see one or two that I know actually exist. But most, got to believe who post today ain't here.

  5. #15768

    Used to go by Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Ashley has posted a new ad on STG. Her pics are recent and legit. She has mixed reviews on the board but she's always treated me great. As always, YMMV.
    She used to go by Hailey. I saw her twice. First time was decent the second time she laid there, threw her arm over her eyes and didn't say a word. Then a few weeks later she had the nerve to request $50 on cashapp. Yeah right, I am glad she posted a a face pic because I really wanted to see this Ashley everyone was talking about.

  6. #15767

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.
    Hard pass. She is fucking crazy and will go off on you for no reason.

  7. #15766

    Grandpa

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    I am amazed to see anyone advertising today. Roads are solid ice. Figure good day to note fakes or people who aren't actually in Charlotte. However, a quick glance at STG, see one or two that I know actually exist. But most, got to believe who post today ain't here.
    Get off my Lawn!

    Seriously, tell that to all the truckers and other similar workers going up and down 77 or 85 where the highway was a slushy mess at worse.

  8. #15765

    Rose is a hot spinner

    I paid $120 for a qv with her back in the Carmax days. She didn't watch the clock and let me cim. I wore a wrapper during the act but she asked me to pull out when ready and she pull the wrapper off and swallowed it all. She allowed LFK also which I pretty much only get from hot Jess.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    I recently contacted this one and she replied today. My initial contact spoke of a qv. She replied with a $$ reply. $$ for a qv is very high. I countered with 80. No reply yet. Is this her usual course of action? She checks most of the boxes for me. Would love a session with her. But not at $$for a qv. Appreciate any and all info. And, yes, I am new to the Hobby. Will provide more than I request. Just trying to get started!

    To be clear, talking about this one:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/364201110730

  9. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.
    Yeah, she's a nutcase.

  10. #15763

    Might not have known

    It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    I see she's back in CLT trying to recreate herself which is why she had to move to Raleigh. Don't waste your money. She will go off on you in a minute for nothing.

  11. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    I googled and found this but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trish-es...arlotte-344578
    I saw that one, pictures seem fake af.

  12. #15761

    Weather

    I am amazed to see anyone advertising today. Roads are solid ice. Figure good day to note fakes or people who aren't actually in Charlotte. However, a quick glance at STG, see one or two that I know actually exist. But most, got to believe who post today ain't here.

  13. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I may be looking in the wrong place but I'm not finding her. Care to help a monger out?
    I googled and found this but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trish-es...arlotte-344578

  14. #15759

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Saw Trisha in the south part of town and she exceeded my expectations. Nice girl who gives a great BBBJ. It was honestly so enjoyable I didn't partake in anything else. 100 for hh would definitely repeat when she is in town.
    I may be looking in the wrong place but I'm not finding her. Care to help a monger out?

  15. #15758

    Trisha

    Saw Trisha in the south part of town and she exceeded my expectations. Nice girl who gives a great BBBJ. It was honestly so enjoyable I didn't partake in anything else. 100 for hh would definitely repeat when she is in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape