Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 1472 1972 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 30330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15765

    Rose is a hot spinner

    I paid $120 for a qv with her back in the Carmax days. She didn't watch the clock and let me cim. I wore a wrapper during the act but she asked me to pull out when ready and she pull the wrapper off and swallowed it all. She allowed LFK also which I pretty much only get from hot Jess.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    I recently contacted this one and she replied today. My initial contact spoke of a qv. She replied with a $$ reply. $$ for a qv is very high. I countered with 80. No reply yet. Is this her usual course of action? She checks most of the boxes for me. Would love a session with her. But not at $$for a qv. Appreciate any and all info. And, yes, I am new to the Hobby. Will provide more than I request. Just trying to get started!

    To be clear, talking about this one:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/364201110730

  2. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.
    Yeah, she's a nutcase.

  3. #15763

    Might not have known

    It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

    I see she's back in CLT trying to recreate herself which is why she had to move to Raleigh. Don't waste your money. She will go off on you in a minute for nothing.

  4. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    I googled and found this but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trish-es...arlotte-344578
    I saw that one, pictures seem fake af.

  5. #15761

    Weather

    I am amazed to see anyone advertising today. Roads are solid ice. Figure good day to note fakes or people who aren't actually in Charlotte. However, a quick glance at STG, see one or two that I know actually exist. But most, got to believe who post today ain't here.

  6. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I may be looking in the wrong place but I'm not finding her. Care to help a monger out?
    I googled and found this but not sure if it's the same girl.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trish-es...arlotte-344578

  7. #15759

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Saw Trisha in the south part of town and she exceeded my expectations. Nice girl who gives a great BBBJ. It was honestly so enjoyable I didn't partake in anything else. 100 for hh would definitely repeat when she is in town.
    I may be looking in the wrong place but I'm not finding her. Care to help a monger out?

  8. #15758

    Trisha

    Saw Trisha in the south part of town and she exceeded my expectations. Nice girl who gives a great BBBJ. It was honestly so enjoyable I didn't partake in anything else. 100 for hh would definitely repeat when she is in town.

  9. #15757

    Ginger

    Hadn't seen Ginger since pre pandemic but enjoyed her company as usual. She always plays safe but also knows how to give a good session in a nice environment. Her calendar cracks me up.

  10. #15756
    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    Which person are you referring to? I read the post and response and no idea who should be warned about whom?
    I think he was referring to LexintonLuther.

  11. #15755

    Looking for 3 way

    An anyone direct me to two attractive and dependable girls for a threesome please?

  12. #15754

    Ashley

    Ashley has posted a new ad on STG. Her pics are recent and legit. She has mixed reviews on the board but she's always treated me great. As always, YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/963942692727

  13. #15753

    Lexxi is legit and great

    I completely agree she's awesome. I'm pretty sure she's based out of Raleigh, and I would be tempted to drive up if I had an itch that couldn't be scratched. I highly recommend her.

    Those are accurate pics and so are these https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f.../567298290491. I will definitely repeat even though she wasn't GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is still around? Lexxi.

    Man she's great. Awesome body. Haven't seen her post in a bit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517215879527

  14. #15752
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is still around? Lexxi.

    Man she's great. Awesome body. Haven't seen her post in a bit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/517215879527
    She was visiting the area about 2 weeks ago. Probably visits every 4-6 weeks.

  15. #15751
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Someone should start warning these providers that they're dealing with a legit psycho.
    The area I moved from, the girls posted dangerous clients lists on STG and in forums. Many with pics, phone numbers, handles, type of vehicle, Cashapp name, email, etc. All in the name of their personal safety.

    On two separate occasions guys on "the list" were lured by other ads to "homes" and got serious beat downs as soon as they opened the door of their cars. One pistol whipped within an inch of his life. The other had his wrists and jaw broken. Both had their drivers licenses, car insurance card from glove compartment, and phones taken. They were left on the ground next to their cars. Definitely a concerted effort.

    Those guys were never on the list again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape