Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 1439 1939 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16736

    Tryst

    I been finding alot of success lately on Tryst and for me it has become more reliable and fulfilling when wanting to get my moneys worth. Of course there is still some girls that pop up on there that I will never waste my time with. But I recently came across a new gem that I'm planning on connecting with soon and I was just wondering if anybody else that uses Tryst or any site like it has came across this Young Lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-carolina

  2. #16735
    Quote Originally Posted by Appaholic  [View Original Post]
    Marie looks like a great time, but she's a fucking weirdo. Good luck making contact. And if you do, be prepared for walking on egg shells via introduction. She's like the hobby version of the soup nazi. I emailed and introduced myself (name, age, brief statement of my likes, personality, what screening requirements) and even included a pic of me with my dog. She wrote back that I was too vague. So I responded with specific request of massage and Greek exploration and specific requirements she may have for meeting and screening requirements. Then she responded that I had gone from vague to indiscreet and should move along.

    Can any of guys who successfully met with Marie69 tell me where I went wrong? As far as I can tell, she's just a moody ***** on a power trip.
    Did you by any chance mention a date and time for a visit? I saw her in the summer after she came back from a break. I mentioned my name, age, profession, and included a specific date and time, and duration of visit. Did not mention anything else. I think that might be what she is / was looking for when she said you were vague. I got a reply from her saying she was booked for that day, but would let me know if there was a cancellation. I replied with an alternate date which did work for her. My visit was honestly great, and if it weren't for the 90 min drive, I'd be a regular. I finished 3 times in the 2 hours we spent together, and she was very personable and we had fun together. Visited Greece too.

  3. #16734
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayVa  [View Original Post]
    I don't have first hand experience with any of these. They are on my todo list for when visit your city next.

    SARAHKW - https://www.preferred411.com/P363215.

    Sandi - https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049483.

    Carter James - https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/carter-james/.

    Marie - https://tryst.link/escort/marie69.

    Vickie - https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121681.

    Hope that helps.
    Marie looks like a great time, but she's a fucking weirdo. Good luck making contact. And if you do, be prepared for walking on egg shells via introduction. She's like the hobby version of the soup nazi. I emailed and introduced myself (name, age, brief statement of my likes, personality, what screening requirements) and even included a pic of me with my dog. She wrote back that I was too vague. So I responded with specific request of massage and Greek exploration and specific requirements she may have for meeting and screening requirements. Then she responded that I had gone from vague to indiscreet and should move along.

    Can any of guys who successfully met with Marie69 tell me where I went wrong? As far as I can tell, she's just a moody ***** on a power trip.

  4. #16733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mina has been around awhile and then went to Jersey and came back about a yr or so ago.
    And reviews remind me of Stacy (not the one in Wilmington that comes here) kind of somewhat attractive in a minor way but all business, high volume, short and somewhat dumpy. This Stacy hasn't been seen in a while.

  5. #16732

    Mina isn't new

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but her reviews on TER date back to 2012 I believe. So yes she is new, is only her first decade.
    Yes Mina has been around awhile and then went to Jersey and came back about a yr or so ago.

  6. #16731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Mina 6 x or so, never a kid around.

    Does she have one? Yeah. If that happened, it was because daycare or something fell through and she felt forced to. She was new to this when that report came out and it was probably a learning experience. Doubt it happens again.
    I have never seen her but her reviews on TER date back to 2012 I believe. So yes she is new, is only her first decade.

  7. #16730
    Have seen Mina 6 x or so, never a kid around.

    Does she have one? Yeah. If that happened, it was because daycare or something fell through and she felt forced to. She was new to this when that report came out and it was probably a learning experience. Doubt it happens again.

  8. #16729

    Any evidence of baby in another room?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge. Luxury room nice and clean and she was stunning. Nice solid small build. Very enthusiasm head game but too much teeth and a small mouth left me with road rash. She can ride for days and is above average and can definitely take a pounding and I was able to experience the squirting which was the highlight of the encounter. Overall there was no real connection and its felt more mechanical than anything which is a shame before she was workhorse. Probably would not repeat but would recommend.
    I have never seen Mina and am very hesitant to do so based on a few reports of a baby / young child being present in another room. I could never do that. Ever! No judgement. Everyone makes their own way in this world. I just could not. Thanks, man!

  9. #16728

    Jacey

    Outstanding. Buzz kill with all of the rules laid out in a pre orientation of sorts. But very talented and she puts in the work! I would be a regular but the smoke smell and location are not ideal for my situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66248542

  10. #16727
    See my last port she had a decent sized one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lady with a huge clit. Like the size you see on the body builder chicks on steroids. I used to have a couple of providers who were perfect. Both left the biz.

    Any tips appreciated. Only want to suck, not into FS. $$$ available.

  11. #16726

    Mina Moore

    Finally took the plunge. Luxury room nice and clean and she was stunning. Nice solid small build. Very enthusiasm head game but too much teeth and a small mouth left me with road rash. She can ride for days and is above average and can definitely take a pounding and I was able to experience the squirting which was the highlight of the encounter. Overall there was no real connection and its felt more mechanical than anything which is a shame before she was workhorse. Probably would not repeat but would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]

  12. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is a plug. She gave me a heads up that she had to cut off three girls because they were recently picked up, separately, by uncle on possession charges, but all three got out without having to post any type of bail or bond, and all their charges were dropped. Unfortunately, I don't see that many people, so I didn't recognize them.

    Just a heads up. Keep an eye on the wake county police twitter. If you see your girl got picked up in the last couple of weeks, and a couple of days later she's reaching out, approach with some skepticism.

    They do seem to be more focused on the demons than the hobby, for what that's worth.
    WTB 1/13. She's the lame provider, posts everyday and disappoints twice as often.

  13. #16724

    Huge Clits

    Looking for a lady with a huge clit. Like the size you see on the body builder chicks on steroids. I used to have a couple of providers who were perfect. Both left the biz.

    Any tips appreciated. Only want to suck, not into FS. $$$ available.

  14. #16723

    Amber, I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, and she seemed interested, but then randomly stopped replying. I am fine with someone having a normal life, and good on her, but it's just bad manners.
    Not Summer, who I didn't get a hold of and stopped trying.

  15. #16722

    She stopped replying

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    While I'm here, I saw Amber about a month ago. She has cut back on the escorting because she has a legit boyfriend as some of you may know. She told me she only answers calls / texts from people she knows. They had to move out of the house she was renting and when I saw her, they were staying at an extended stay in Garner.

    My visit was like most of my previous visits so it was fun but having the BF is probably causing her to hold back which I understand.

    My new favorite is Summer but she is going through some stuff right now so seeing her has been harder. The kids in the room thing was really throwing me off so I just went during the day while they were in school. She's one of the few I've seen that doesn't seem to have a serious demon problem.
    I texted her, and she seemed interested, but then randomly stopped replying. I am fine with someone having a normal life, and good on her, but it's just bad manners.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape