Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 1442 1942 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16697

    Jacey

    Outstanding. Buzz kill with all of the rules laid out in a pre orientation of sorts. But very talented and she puts in the work! I would be a regular but the smoke smell and location are not ideal for my situation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66248542

  2. #16696
    See my last port she had a decent sized one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lady with a huge clit. Like the size you see on the body builder chicks on steroids. I used to have a couple of providers who were perfect. Both left the biz.

    Any tips appreciated. Only want to suck, not into FS. $$$ available.

  3. #16695

    Mina Moore

    Finally took the plunge. Luxury room nice and clean and she was stunning. Nice solid small build. Very enthusiasm head game but too much teeth and a small mouth left me with road rash. She can ride for days and is above average and can definitely take a pounding and I was able to experience the squirting which was the highlight of the encounter. Overall there was no real connection and its felt more mechanical than anything which is a shame before she was workhorse. Probably would not repeat but would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]

  4. #16694
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    My UTR is a plug. She gave me a heads up that she had to cut off three girls because they were recently picked up, separately, by uncle on possession charges, but all three got out without having to post any type of bail or bond, and all their charges were dropped. Unfortunately, I don't see that many people, so I didn't recognize them.

    Just a heads up. Keep an eye on the wake county police twitter. If you see your girl got picked up in the last couple of weeks, and a couple of days later she's reaching out, approach with some skepticism.

    They do seem to be more focused on the demons than the hobby, for what that's worth.
    WTB 1/13. She's the lame provider, posts everyday and disappoints twice as often.

  5. #16693

    Huge Clits

    Looking for a lady with a huge clit. Like the size you see on the body builder chicks on steroids. I used to have a couple of providers who were perfect. Both left the biz.

    Any tips appreciated. Only want to suck, not into FS. $$$ available.

  6. #16692

    Amber, I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, and she seemed interested, but then randomly stopped replying. I am fine with someone having a normal life, and good on her, but it's just bad manners.
    Not Summer, who I didn't get a hold of and stopped trying.

  7. #16691

    She stopped replying

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    While I'm here, I saw Amber about a month ago. She has cut back on the escorting because she has a legit boyfriend as some of you may know. She told me she only answers calls / texts from people she knows. They had to move out of the house she was renting and when I saw her, they were staying at an extended stay in Garner.

    My visit was like most of my previous visits so it was fun but having the BF is probably causing her to hold back which I understand.

    My new favorite is Summer but she is going through some stuff right now so seeing her has been harder. The kids in the room thing was really throwing me off so I just went during the day while they were in school. She's one of the few I've seen that doesn't seem to have a serious demon problem.
    I texted her, and she seemed interested, but then randomly stopped replying. I am fine with someone having a normal life, and good on her, but it's just bad manners.

  8. #16690
    Double-posting with different phone number today in Boca Raton: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...beach/73610777 , so take that FWIW.

  9. #16689

    Caution with Providers with recent uncle visits

    My UTR is a plug. She gave me a heads up that she had to cut off three girls because they were recently picked up, separately, by uncle on possession charges, but all three got out without having to post any type of bail or bond, and all their charges were dropped. Unfortunately, I don't see that many people, so I didn't recognize them.

    Just a heads up. Keep an eye on the wake county police twitter. If you see your girl got picked up in the last couple of weeks, and a couple of days later she's reaching out, approach with some skepticism.

    They do seem to be more focused on the demons than the hobby, for what that's worth.

  10. #16688

    Brazilian girl is real? Anyone had visit?


  11. #16687

    Picked up #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    In the past week, I am 0 for 5.

    1) https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/575628082491.

    Set it up, told her I was otw, drove a half fucking hour and get ghosted. Shame on her.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73341123.

    Set it up, went against my rules about NBA, get there and I am being stared down by a brother on the point, a sister who magically gets in her car to cruise by me and stare the second I park, and then I realize 4 big bros are in the car next to me arguing with some chick - 5 people in the car. I realized how 2 people have been shot here in the past few months. Shame on me for even going. I bolted.

    3) https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-319-8225.

    This one was in a private res. As soon as I get close, she says to meet her by the mailboxes. I tell her 1 min. 1 min later, I see her marked uncle parked backed in across the street in another parking lot with a perfect view of her bldg, and proceeds to drive ahead after I pull in. SEE YA! She got mad that left, and after she tried t9 o make me feel like I was at fault for overreacting, I called her bluff and told her to just give me the apt#, to which she declined and took her listcrawler ads down. ? Shame on. Me for not ignoring my spidey (red flashing warning light) sense? I went because she's had several ads posted for 3 weeks.

    4) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73340423.

    Posted, so I texted. Repeat, Posted, so I texted. Repeat a 3RD TIME. She posted AGAIN today, and still never replied to my 3 messages. SHAME ON HER.

    5) https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-628-4903.

    Her phone is always "out of minutes" when you want to see her. She was $100 when we spoke, but now tonight, because she got kicked out of her friend's apartment, I guess she needs money for a place because it's now $200.

    I GIVE UP. I have been hobbying since about 2007, and I have never been this frustrated and depressed at the sorry state of affairs in Raleigh.
    I saw #2 holding up a sign begging for money at a stoplight on New Bern about a month ago. Picked her up and she wanted to go to her motel room, but I don't go to motels unless I'm familiar with the provider. Especially the one she suggested. Got CBJ in the car, gave her $20 to go eat and dropped her back off. It was okay, wouldn't repeat, but she definitely has some serious demons. I strongly recommend NEVER go into any of the motels unless you have a good relationship with the provider, and even then do a bathroom check before pulling out any money.

  12. #16686

  13. #16685

    'hey papi wet & horny'


  14. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanChan  [View Original Post]
    The STG, Adultlook etc. Shows a spike in listings from asian agencies. The very first thing they do is provide the address right away.

    I know what's on their ad is not what's inside. But still has anyone tried any of these listings.

    One such is https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/925-900-5567.

    I was intimidated to just TOFFT, but then again thought. Who in right mind would give the address so fast?

    Is it a scam?

    Is is law planning for entrapment?

    Is is something ok to visit, expecting not sure what to get?
    Checkout Asian Ads in the User Blog section for info. The members who post in that section follow the Asian ads fairly closely.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3369-Asian-ads

  15. #16683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    In the past week, I am 0 for 5.

    1) https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/575628082491.

    Set it up, told her I was otw, drove a half fucking hour and get ghosted. Shame on her.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73341123.

    Set it up, went against my rules about NBA, get there and I am being stared down by a brother on the point, a sister who magically gets in her car to cruise by me and stare the second I park, and then I realize 4 big bros are in the car next to me arguing with some chick - 5 people in the car. I realized how 2 people have been shot here in the past few months. Shame on me for even going. I bolted.
    I saw your #2 on a last ditch need after multiple ghostings. Place is scary and I try to avoid it. Another regular provider sleeping in the bed. She looks far more haggard and dirty than those pics, and she obsessively ate chocolate candy the entire time! Out of her fucking mind. She literally set aside her twix to blow me, then starts eating it again like a zombie. Plus, for someone living in that business 24/7, her BBBJ was awful! At least fucking was a little better. But after coating her tits, I got out of there fast. Last site of her as I walked out, she was sitting on the bed eating candy bars. Weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape