Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 30809
-
01-10-22 19:37 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 111Crappy attitude and a scam
Contacted her and was very responsive. Tried to sell pics and videos instead. When I told her I was interested in incall services she wanted me to prepay a deposit to hold and appointment.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
We all know how that goes!
My experiences in OH tell me it's a scam.
-
01-10-22 19:34 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 64Just search this thread for "anal queen" -- deposit scam.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:26 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 430Summer, the skinny white one
This is a few weeks old, around December 22. I saw that there's somebody that recently complained about her recent unavailability. I contacted her around 10 pm one night, she responded just over 30 minutes later and we figured out the details. She was at a place in Garner which was a bit of a haul for me. I told her that before I got on the road, texted and kept her updated regarding my ETA.
As is my policy now, I asked her to be freshly showered and wearing something nice and she agreed to that. She was staying at a Super 8, but this one is in a newer neighborhood with other hotels / restaurants nearby. I generally tend to avoid Super 8 locations but this one was clean, well lit and there weren't people hanging around the parking lot. There weren't many cars in the parking lot to begin with. She was wearing a sexy short dress, thigh highs and peep-toe heels when she greeted me at the door. As others have described, her room had a lot of stuff but was not dirty. She told me that she has 3 kids under 18 and it was evident in the room. Her body is as pictured, skinny but not anorexic and there was no sign of drug use. She does smoke, though. We chatted a little, got the donation out of the way and were off to the races. Everything was very slow and unrushed. She allowed my hands to roam all over her body and I took my time in undressing her. She gives a great BBBJ and I had to get her to slow down or else I would have blown. She grabbed a cover and jumped on top of me for a long time before I switched positions. I eventually blew in the cover, she cleaned me up with a warm towel, we chatted a little more and I was off. I am pretty sure my visit was close to 40 minutes. She didn't mind talking, especially after we were done. I definitely recommend her, though she said that quite a few men are put off by how skinny she is in person.
I contacted her again recently but she was occupied with the kids. I plan to return in the future.
https://escort13.com/post/61684617?currentPage=6
https://callescort.org/984-226-1505
-
01-10-22 18:02 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 183Any tips on this one
New here, first post. Saw this one, got my senses tingling so. Has anyone seen her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/928931007148
-
01-10-22 16:28 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 260Lani
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73243615
-
01-10-22 15:04 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 39I have seen a couple. I actually saw one at a Adam and Eve, We had never met but I had a suspicion it was her. I almost said something but I didn't. When I saw her for our appt. She's like you totally should have said something.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
LOL.
I think its kind of hot but I'm not worried they usually want as much privacy as you do.
-
01-10-22 14:19 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 48I mean at those prices I'd go see a girl off Eros and not some frumpy STG chick.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 10:50 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 141Any information on this one? Nothing under her name in search.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/806921016918
-
01-10-22 09:38 #16641Senior Member

Posts: 234In the Community
For most of the ones that remember who I am it has not been a problem because we don't frequent the same places. If I know I may see a provider more than once I try to find out their social habits and frequent spots so I can avoid them. Many also don't want to be acknowledged outside of the hobby because it can be embarrassing for them as well. I've ran into a provider with her kids, and I've seen several while they were working other jobs. It's one of the reasons why I don't eat at some of the 24 hr diners in the area.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 07:54 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 827The person who used to contact me from that agency, text me a couple of weeks ago. I telling me that there was a new provider that was in town, I told the person that I could see her the next day. The next day when I called, I was informed that the girl left early. I asked her when Gaby would return, and she told me that the plan was sometime in Feb, but I was told that a lot of the South American girls have not been travelling because of COVID.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 23:39 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 578Shouldn't be a concern
Most providers want to be discreet as much as us because as much as we all love the hobby its illegal. And they don't want to go to jail. I've ran into several girls outside of the hobby with family, friends etc most just give me a knowing smile while some don't even make eye contact. Only one talked to me and that was because we were both alone and it was fine. I was banging her not long after. I've never had a problem from a provider in that capacity.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 20:30 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 98Asian listings
The STG, Adultlook etc. Shows a spike in listings from asian agencies. The very first thing they do is provide the address right away.
I know what's on their ad is not what's inside. But still has anyone tried any of these listings.
One such is https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/925-900-5567.
I was intimidated to just TOFFT, but then again thought. Who in right mind would give the address so fast?
Is it a scam?
Is is law planning for entrapment?
Is is something ok to visit, expecting not sure what to get?
-
01-09-22 19:15 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 74Yes but no
Considering how many people they see I won't be surprised if they don't remember you after a visit. That and many girls kinda come and go to different parts of the area so they usually don't stay here too long. Finally if somehow they remember you and still in the area, chances are that at most you'll just get an awkward stare.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:23 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 281No
Considering they know that a large percentage of their clients are in a ltr or married, I think they would know better than to walk up to a client when they are with a woman. But who knows.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 16:30 #16635Senior Member

Posts: 438Good Question
That is a good question. I'm single too, but at the same time that could still be a problem depending on how messy a provider gets (text, posting info on social media, etc.). I know that is not the direct question you asked, but it does fall under the umbrella of exposure. At times I do get slightly concerned if me and a provider had a super bad fallout, and may try to blast me bc I'm involved with certain things that could be tainted if revealed. I'm not sure if I could date and monger simultaneously neither. It always just played out that way.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




