High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16712

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Danielle? If it wasn't for the faint recollection of a post that I can't seem to find, I would almost write her off as fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73434253
    I am 98% sure this is fake brother.

  2. #16711

    Maria Mami


  3. #16710

    Danielle

    Has anyone seen Danielle? If it wasn't for the faint recollection of a post that I can't seem to find, I would almost write her off as fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73434253

  4. #16709

    I really regret trying to come out of retirement

    In the past week, I am 0 for 5.

    1) https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/575628082491.

    Set it up, told her I was otw, drove a half fucking hour and get ghosted. Shame on her.

    2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73341123.

    Set it up, went against my rules about NBA, get there and I am being stared down by a brother on the point, a sister who magically gets in her car to cruise by me and stare the second I park, and then I realize 4 big bros are in the car next to me arguing with some chick - 5 people in the car. I realized how 2 people have been shot here in the past few months. Shame on me for even going. I bolted.

    3) https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-319-8225.

    This one was in a private res. As soon as I get close, she says to meet her by the mailboxes. I tell her 1 min. 1 min later, I see her marked uncle parked backed in across the street in another parking lot with a perfect view of her bldg, and proceeds to drive ahead after I pull in. SEE YA! She got mad that left, and after she tried t9 o make me feel like I was at fault for overreacting, I called her bluff and told her to just give me the apt#, to which she declined and took her listcrawler ads down. ? Shame on. Me for not ignoring my spidey (red flashing warning light) sense? I went because she's had several ads posted for 3 weeks.

    4) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73340423.

    Posted, so I texted. Repeat, Posted, so I texted. Repeat a 3RD TIME. She posted AGAIN today, and still never replied to my 3 messages. SHAME ON HER.

    5) https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-628-4903.

    Her phone is always "out of minutes" when you want to see her. She was $100 when we spoke, but now tonight, because she got kicked out of her friend's apartment, I guess she needs money for a place because it's now $200.

    I GIVE UP. I have been hobbying since about 2007, and I have never been this frustrated and depressed at the sorry state of affairs in Raleigh.

  5. #16708

    Replacement

    So anyone know any other chicks like Jacey? Since she ghosted everyone LOL. Trynna get a nut why'all feel?

  6. #16707

    Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    She was arrested on the 22nd of December but bonded out the next day. Looks like it was an embezzlement charge and I had texted with her and she was upfront and told me about it, so she wasn't hiding anything. Another member had posted he had gone out there and was there when the police apparently were picking her up.

    But with her being unreachable and that happening recently I was wondering if they were related.
    Wowzers and I met with her a week later LOL (30th), wasn't even aware about that. I mean if she still saw people after her arrest then idk. Who knows. She's been odd.

  7. #16706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Jacey

    She usually respond really quick.

    It's been like two days no respond.

    Anybody see her?

  8. #16705

    Arrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    She has been unresponsive, and with that recent arrest not sure what's going on. Anyone heard from her?
    Recent arrest, initials please. Tia.

  9. #16704
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    This is Kila. She is hit with demons hard and her pics don't match. Those pics on her post are her pre demon days. So just an FYI.

    Arms and legs are full of signs of demons and her face is picked over and scabs.
    The last year has been really rough on her, just look at her photo shoots with her uncle. KRM.

    HolyDiver.

  10. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud. Your inbox is full again. .
    Thanks. Cleared.

  11. #16702
    Quote Originally Posted by Fucknshet  [View Original Post]
    What arrest? How do you know about that? I have so many questions.
    She was arrested on the 22nd of December but bonded out the next day. Looks like it was an embezzlement charge and I had texted with her and she was upfront and told me about it, so she wasn't hiding anything. Another member had posted he had gone out there and was there when the police apparently were picking her up.

    But with her being unreachable and that happening recently I was wondering if they were related.

  12. #16701

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Acmpt  [View Original Post]
    Erotic monkey and Tryst are also good sites.
    Thanks. I forgot about those.

  13. #16700
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Apologies if I missed past reviews:

    Couldn't find a name, on S. Saunders, phone ending 820 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73386664.

    This is Kila. She is hit with demons hard and her pics don't match. Those pics on her post are her pre demon days. So just an FYI.

    Arms and legs are full of signs of demons and her face is picked over and scabs.

  14. #16699

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzlePro  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I have a petite pretty black girl who wants to do a small train tonight. She is a provider but there is no fee. Just need two reliable fellas with big dicks. Not sure about anal but anything else goes, including bb and bbbj. Hmu with your contact info and lets set this up. Thanks.
    Got to hate when work keeps you off the boards until nighttime. Hope why'all gave her what she needed.

  15. #16698
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1976  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Here is a small list of sites that I have come across so far that are not agencies. Any other non-agency sites that you guys use to find talent?

    Skipthegames.

    Excortbabylon / listcrawler.

    Sumosear. Ch.
    Erotic monkey and Tryst are also good sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape