Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 30325
-
01-17-22 20:08 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 130Damn at first thought was a TS looking at facial pic and bone structure. So this last was legit?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 19:03 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 158Too many Summer.
Fellas, we have several Summer in the area and I lost track. Searched the name but led to Sammy Summers, apparently not Sammy.
Her ad looks very familiar and I remember she was reviewed not too long ago just could not find the actual review.
Was / is she a good dream to have?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/73645473
-
01-17-22 16:26 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 7335Last time I saw her she asked me not to CIP.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 15:56 #15772Senior Member

Posts: 719Its actually bare everything.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 13:14 #15771Senior Member

Posts: 80Trisha
Got a link for her?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 10:55 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 130So what does a Horny Bum do to see her at a more reasonable ask?
So, in your experience, is there any way to see this fine young lady? Would love to experience her cock sucking skills. She has the look I like. But not at $$. $ or possibly $. 2 could work. Or is it now a better idea to see Jess?
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 10:32 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks like the same ads to me that I see everyday. Their pharmacy needs don't change just because it snows.
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 08:43 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 117Used to go by Hailey
She used to go by Hailey. I saw her twice. First time was decent the second time she laid there, threw her arm over her eyes and didn't say a word. Then a few weeks later she had the nerve to request $50 on cashapp. Yeah right, I am glad she posted a a face pic because I really wanted to see this Ashley everyone was talking about.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 07:15 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 610Cali
Hard pass. She is fucking crazy and will go off on you for no reason.
Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 20:04 #15766Senior Member

Posts: 147Grandpa
Get off my Lawn!
Originally Posted by NickNock986
[View Original Post]
Seriously, tell that to all the truckers and other similar workers going up and down 77 or 85 where the highway was a slushy mess at worse.
-
01-16-22 17:42 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 90Rose is a hot spinner
I paid $120 for a qv with her back in the Carmax days. She didn't watch the clock and let me cim. I wore a wrapper during the act but she asked me to pull out when ready and she pull the wrapper off and swallowed it all. She allowed LFK also which I pretty much only get from hot Jess.
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 16:22 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 351Yeah, she's a nutcase.
Originally Posted by DivinesGrDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 14:54 #15763Regular Member

Posts: 3Might not have known
It looks like she has gained weight. I don't think I would have known it was Cali because all her pics were new to me except one. I had several great experiences with her way back, it was like a friendship which she became anytime anywhere with me and at times just needed rides so it was free. Then we had drama one night at Walmart and I saw the writing on the wall and cut it off. Then I started seeing reports of drama start rolling it. It was good while it lasted.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 14:44 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 222I saw that one, pictures seem fake af.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 10:56 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 114Weather
I am amazed to see anyone advertising today. Roads are solid ice. Figure good day to note fakes or people who aren't actually in Charlotte. However, a quick glance at STG, see one or two that I know actually exist. But most, got to believe who post today ain't here.











Reply With Quote




