Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 338 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2970

    Superbowl weekend 2/11/2022

    Hi gents,

    I'll be in the LA area for SB weekend and was hoping some would share contacts of reliable "Safe" providers? Never explored the scene here but would like to meet a few providers possible come to my hotel for short / long time. I've been doing most of my mongering in Honolulu MPs and have great contacts if your ever on Oahu.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2969

    South bay

    Any good providers in the southbay, Manhattan beach / Redondo area?

  3. #2968
    Don't play a game that's rigged against you. And that game is escort here in the states. The quality has dropped significantly while the price sky rocket. What a joke. I do my mongering in TJ now for $80/ hhr with beautiful girls. Can't beat that.

    Also when I was in Germany, it was just 60 Euro per hhr with gorgeous, high quality European beauties. We just got to stop seeing the American ****** here to cut back the price. It's a shit show. And I have a theory why. I think it's because American women are sooo bad as gf, dates, flings, whatever you want to label it, that men have no other options here but to see providers. That's just an idea.

  4. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.
    I think that this has always been the hobby of the well-off. (Or at least better-off.) I think the price increase has a lot to do with rich (or rich-ish) people getting richer, and having nothing to spend their money on because of lockdowns and covid risk.

    Skimpflation has been a thing all throughout the pandemic. Working girls aside, it's also evident in things like hold times etc. Hopefully the poor performers eventually get weeded out. I don't mind paying but I do mind getting low quality services.

  5. #2966

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    What I hate about PD is that negative reviews don't stick. It's like their forum admin protect their girls. On top of that, there are hardly any decent looking girls worth their rate. Most of them are fat, tatted face, meth teeth, ugly at best asking for the golden platter.
    And still these guys pay those rates.

    If the guys stopped paying those higher rates then they would lower their rates accordingly.

    Just like they raised them accordingly because peeps were willing to shell out that much.

  6. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.
    What I hate about PD is that negative reviews don't stick. It's like their forum admin protect their girls. On top of that, there are hardly any decent looking girls worth their rate. Most of them are fat, tatted face, meth teeth, ugly at best asking for the golden platter.

  7. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!
    Well said. And that's why I don't play this game any more, especially when it's a game rigged against you. If enough guys realize this and go somewhere else, they will have to drop their price. Supply and demand.

  8. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yes its ridiculous and stupid. I wish I was born in Colombia or Czech republic.
    Haha you don't have to make such a wish. I'm tell ya bros, just go to Tiajuana. It's great quality, cheaper, and legal there.

  9. #2962
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.

  10. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Just last year, I can get a good qv for around 100, sometimes 80. Now it's going up to 120, minimum. Some girls are asking for 140, even 200 for a quick, especially the ads on Private D.
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!

  11. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Just last year, I can get a good qv for around 100, sometimes 80. Now it's going up to 120, minimum. Some girls are asking for 140, even 200 for a quick, especially the ads on Private D.

    Well gents, I quit all of that cause I found a much better alternative to these American bozo. Just go over the border into Tiajuana. Girls there are hot, REALLY HOT, model looking, great body, willing to please, no bs attitude like the ones here in America. And best of all, their average prices are $80/ hhr. You'd be paying $500/hr with girls of that quality here in the US.
    Yes its ridiculous and stupid. I wish I was born in Colombia or Czech republic.

  12. #2959

    The prices for service is wayy too much here in America

    Just last year, I can get a good qv for around 100, sometimes 80. Now it's going up to 120, minimum. Some girls are asking for 140, even 200 for a quick, especially the ads on Private D.

    Well gents, I quit all of that cause I found a much better alternative to these American bozo. Just go over the border into Tiajuana. Girls there are hot, REALLY HOT, model looking, great body, willing to please, no bs attitude like the ones here in America. And best of all, their average prices are $80/ hhr. You'd be paying $500/hr with girls of that quality here in the US.

  13. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    Someone should read her the per curiam opinion. As someone who is vaxxed and who is not getting boosted, I know all the restaurants and WGs in l. A. Who do not give a shot.
    I remember when she was posting as an escort at $600 hr. You might call her rates a bargain now.

  14. #2957
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Scotus

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    Someone should read her the per curiam opinion. As someone who is vaxxed and who is not getting boosted, I know all the restaurants and WGs in l. A. Who do not give a shot.

  15. #2956
    Yes, she is something wonderful.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/KatieKittie

    Saw this little baddie and HIGHLY recommend!

    Spinner white girl with some bolt ons. Not an ounce of fat on her except for that little booty of hers that claps on you when she is riding you. Good looking and a pleaser. GFE certified.

    Hhr 350 is a steal!

    Thank me later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape