Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5070
-
01-18-22 11:45 #2970Regular Member

Posts: 4Superbowl weekend 2/11/2022
Hi gents,
I'll be in the LA area for SB weekend and was hoping some would share contacts of reliable "Safe" providers? Never explored the scene here but would like to meet a few providers possible come to my hotel for short / long time. I've been doing most of my mongering in Honolulu MPs and have great contacts if your ever on Oahu.
Thanks in advance!
-
01-17-22 15:32 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 28South bay
Any good providers in the southbay, Manhattan beach / Redondo area?
-
01-17-22 04:57 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 195Don't play a game that's rigged against you. And that game is escort here in the states. The quality has dropped significantly while the price sky rocket. What a joke. I do my mongering in TJ now for $80/ hhr with beautiful girls. Can't beat that.
Also when I was in Germany, it was just 60 Euro per hhr with gorgeous, high quality European beauties. We just got to stop seeing the American ****** here to cut back the price. It's a shit show. And I have a theory why. I think it's because American women are sooo bad as gf, dates, flings, whatever you want to label it, that men have no other options here but to see providers. That's just an idea.
-
01-16-22 22:24 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 130I think that this has always been the hobby of the well-off. (Or at least better-off.) I think the price increase has a lot to do with rich (or rich-ish) people getting richer, and having nothing to spend their money on because of lockdowns and covid risk.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Skimpflation has been a thing all throughout the pandemic. Working girls aside, it's also evident in things like hold times etc. Hopefully the poor performers eventually get weeded out. I don't mind paying but I do mind getting low quality services.
-
01-16-22 12:32 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 158Pd
And still these guys pay those rates.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
If the guys stopped paying those higher rates then they would lower their rates accordingly.
Just like they raised them accordingly because peeps were willing to shell out that much.
-
01-16-22 04:46 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 195What I hate about PD is that negative reviews don't stick. It's like their forum admin protect their girls. On top of that, there are hardly any decent looking girls worth their rate. Most of them are fat, tatted face, meth teeth, ugly at best asking for the golden platter.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 04:45 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 195Well said. And that's why I don't play this game any more, especially when it's a game rigged against you. If enough guys realize this and go somewhere else, they will have to drop their price. Supply and demand.
Originally Posted by MrSweat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 04:44 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 195Haha you don't have to make such a wish. I'm tell ya bros, just go to Tiajuana. It's great quality, cheaper, and legal there.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 22:49 #2962Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hell
Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.
Originally Posted by MrSweat69
[View Original Post]
PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.
-
01-15-22 13:28 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 117Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!
-
01-15-22 08:14 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 2015Yes its ridiculous and stupid. I wish I was born in Colombia or Czech republic.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 05:09 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 195The prices for service is wayy too much here in America
Just last year, I can get a good qv for around 100, sometimes 80. Now it's going up to 120, minimum. Some girls are asking for 140, even 200 for a quick, especially the ads on Private D.
Well gents, I quit all of that cause I found a much better alternative to these American bozo. Just go over the border into Tiajuana. Girls there are hot, REALLY HOT, model looking, great body, willing to please, no bs attitude like the ones here in America. And best of all, their average prices are $80/ hhr. You'd be paying $500/hr with girls of that quality here in the US.
-
01-14-22 00:51 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 77I remember when she was posting as an escort at $600 hr. You might call her rates a bargain now.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:48 #2957Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Scotus
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811
Someone should read her the per curiam opinion. As someone who is vaxxed and who is not getting boosted, I know all the restaurants and WGs in l. A. Who do not give a shot.
-
01-13-22 18:46 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes, she is something wonderful.
Originally Posted by HitNQuit805
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






