Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 339 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2975

    Better off hitting up someone on tour

    I too am going to be there for the Super Bowl. I started doing some Intel on the boards here and haven't really seen any glowing reports yet. I think I'm going to stick to Tryst or Eros and find someone on tour. I'm also in contact with AIA to connect me with a few pornstars.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHug9  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I'll be in the LA area for SB weekend and was hoping some would share contacts of reliable "Safe" providers? Never explored the scene here but would like to meet a few providers possible come to my hotel for short / long time. I've been doing most of my mongering in Honolulu MPs and have great contacts if your ever on Oahu.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I have found Germany to be the best bang for the buck! I would do the same. Save up my blue balls and go to Germany every other month for a week long fuck fest. Doing an average of 4 girls a day for 7 days, making a trip every other month. I did that shit for 15 years. Covid killed it last year. Just got back in the saddle and went 3 x last fall.
    Absolutely. I had a blast in Germany too. The price and quality were definitely there. But like I was saying earlier, right now I would say Tiajuana is THE BEST choice out there for quality, choice, and accessibility for those who are living in Socal.

  3. #2973
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The rooster has sex with all of them

    Call me a prude, but 220 dollars for a foot job?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/MindandFeet

    That is perverse. I like to go in fresh.

  4. #2972
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Full metal jacket

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHug9  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I'll be in the LA area for SB weekend and was hoping some would share contacts of reliable "Safe" providers? Never explored the scene here but would like to meet a few providers possible come to my hotel for short / long time. I've been doing most of my mongering in Honolulu MPs and have great contacts if your ever on Oahu.

    Thanks in advance!
    Try Mary at Chen's.

  5. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Don't play a game that's rigged against you. And that game is escort here in the states. The quality has dropped significantly while the price sky rocket. What a joke. I do my mongering in TJ now for $80/ hhr with beautiful girls. Can't beat that.

    Also when I was in Germany, it was just 60 Euro per hhr with gorgeous, high quality European beauties. We just got to stop seeing the American ****** here to cut back the price. It's a shit show. And I have a theory why. I think it's because American women are sooo bad as gf, dates, flings, whatever you want to label it, that men have no other options here but to see providers. That's just an idea.
    I have found Germany to be the best bang for the buck! I would do the same. Save up my blue balls and go to Germany every other month for a week long fuck fest. Doing an average of 4 girls a day for 7 days, making a trip every other month. I did that shit for 15 years. Covid killed it last year. Just got back in the saddle and went 3 x last fall.

  6. #2970

    Superbowl weekend 2/11/2022

    Hi gents,

    I'll be in the LA area for SB weekend and was hoping some would share contacts of reliable "Safe" providers? Never explored the scene here but would like to meet a few providers possible come to my hotel for short / long time. I've been doing most of my mongering in Honolulu MPs and have great contacts if your ever on Oahu.

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #2969

    South bay

    Any good providers in the southbay, Manhattan beach / Redondo area?

  8. #2968
    Don't play a game that's rigged against you. And that game is escort here in the states. The quality has dropped significantly while the price sky rocket. What a joke. I do my mongering in TJ now for $80/ hhr with beautiful girls. Can't beat that.

    Also when I was in Germany, it was just 60 Euro per hhr with gorgeous, high quality European beauties. We just got to stop seeing the American ****** here to cut back the price. It's a shit show. And I have a theory why. I think it's because American women are sooo bad as gf, dates, flings, whatever you want to label it, that men have no other options here but to see providers. That's just an idea.

  9. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.
    I think that this has always been the hobby of the well-off. (Or at least better-off.) I think the price increase has a lot to do with rich (or rich-ish) people getting richer, and having nothing to spend their money on because of lockdowns and covid risk.

    Skimpflation has been a thing all throughout the pandemic. Working girls aside, it's also evident in things like hold times etc. Hopefully the poor performers eventually get weeded out. I don't mind paying but I do mind getting low quality services.

  10. #2966

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    What I hate about PD is that negative reviews don't stick. It's like their forum admin protect their girls. On top of that, there are hardly any decent looking girls worth their rate. Most of them are fat, tatted face, meth teeth, ugly at best asking for the golden platter.
    And still these guys pay those rates.

    If the guys stopped paying those higher rates then they would lower their rates accordingly.

    Just like they raised them accordingly because peeps were willing to shell out that much.

  11. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.
    What I hate about PD is that negative reviews don't stick. It's like their forum admin protect their girls. On top of that, there are hardly any decent looking girls worth their rate. Most of them are fat, tatted face, meth teeth, ugly at best asking for the golden platter.

  12. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!
    Well said. And that's why I don't play this game any more, especially when it's a game rigged against you. If enough guys realize this and go somewhere else, they will have to drop their price. Supply and demand.

  13. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Yes its ridiculous and stupid. I wish I was born in Colombia or Czech republic.
    Haha you don't have to make such a wish. I'm tell ya bros, just go to Tiajuana. It's great quality, cheaper, and legal there.

  14. #2962
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!
    Hell is the place where everyone who works there is under age 30. I hire alot of new people at vons and what I have noticed is that this younger generation is not only attuned to do the least work possible without getting violently fired by my borrowing the meat slicer and shoving employees head first thereinto, they are proud of it. Gone is the pride of employment or any semblance of extra effort. As soon as the hand gets close to 5, they are out the door.

    PD is the exact same. Now maybe it is the girls being honest, but when a girl quotes 350 for a half and her no list is longer than fucken santie claus's itinerary in ravenna, I just shake my damn head. I mean they are proud of being fat asses and getting tech nerds to throw five bills for a covered BJ in a shit room in fucken downey. It is reprehensible.

  15. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Just last year, I can get a good qv for around 100, sometimes 80. Now it's going up to 120, minimum. Some girls are asking for 140, even 200 for a quick, especially the ads on Private D.
    Not only ridiculously expensive, but the quality of service and looks from the providers is terrible in general. The other day talking about this matter with a friend from Spain, he was shocked about the providers and prices advertised on PD, and on top of that the uncertainty that YMMV factor is present on every service.

    Thank you idiots paying astronomical donations for mediocre services. Bravo for destroying a hobby!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape