Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7473
-
01-14-22 13:23 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 79Korean
Thanks for the review. Went and saw her and I agree she is beautiful, young. Very Cute face. Healthy body and a nice welcoming personality. Slightly rushed but nothing that made me feel not want to see her again. I'll repeat also it seems she is the one answering the messages. Good vibes all around.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:03 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 600Search
Do a forum search for her name. She's been mentioned a number of times in the past. If I remember correctly reviews are neutral.
Originally Posted by TallSlim
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 10:26 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 1051https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/854-206-2208
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
If Tiny Dianna does not show up, then maybe one of the others attached to this number might. Or maybe not.
Good Luck!
-
01-14-22 08:36 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 31SexyLexy
Anyone have experience here? I've seen this user post before, just curious if anyone's tried.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...u/882116305892
-
01-14-22 06:34 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 160Midget
Call me a perv among pervs but boning a midget is a long time obsession. This one is almost to good to be true, the ad says $40 deposit so its a red flag and I hate to send money to a midget just to come up, short. (Pun intended).
Anyone with intel drop me a line in my inbox please.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/915141804372
-
01-13-22 22:44 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 98Hot Columbian
Had an awesome time with her. She is top notch, GFE, friendly, professional. Had a great time. PM for details.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8211845.htm?cat=1
-
01-13-22 16:34 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 175Korean 2
Donation was the standard 1. 4 for the hhr. Was not busty but they fit her body size well small nips nice ass.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:04 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 108I know, that's why I don't want to post too much about her. Check my other posts, I'm just a regular ass hobby guy like you guys that happened to click with a special lady. I'll start reporting on other providers soon though, but they'll most likely all be ebony and be in the Columbia sub.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
Seriously, she's worth it.
-
01-13-22 12:01 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 927What was the donation?. Add says pics may not be the girl in your city. Was she close. Super busty?. Thanks. AL.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:18 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 175Korean
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...5/282425191776
Happy to say I pulled the trigger in this one. She is Korean, young, cute and mostly fit. Head game is a little toothy but main event is awesome. She had some serious kegel game and can take a pounding. Her English is good and she is friendly. I'll be repeating.
-
01-13-22 09:37 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 927Any info on Princess Reign from Skip Games
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...u/741953681949
She advertises she is close to Tanger in north charleston. Thanks. AL.
-
01-12-22 22:46 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 370Pristine
Pristine is very legit. She has hundreds of reviews here and on the Columbia board. She does have some rules you need to adhere to but she is as sure to a sure thing as there is in this business.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 19:17 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 214I don't know man. Anytime someone tries to sell something this hard it sets off the warning signal in my head.
Originally Posted by HittinSkinz
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:59 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 375The Asians you'll never get an accurate pic or even if ask you'll get some internet pic. It's been mention couple times throughout the thread about Asians but not so often. I've had two encounters so far both were young and skinny. Maybe just my luck. The one that had a local number was young. Local I mean SC area codes. The other I forgot. Normally if not to your liking you can leave. I'm pretty sure all the ads use the same agency. When I get the urge I usually text several of the Asian ads and it's always same hotel. It's usually or or two that response back with a different price. I'm sure if pull up and not to your liking and say you're leaving she'll probably suggest someone else. Just my guess.
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 15:01 #4084Regular Member

Posts: 24Alexis or Sofia
Was looking to bite the bullet for some upscale dreams. Both these girls are coming in to town in a couple weeks. I've searched and only found a post or two on each one. Was wondering if anyone could share some details. On the thread or PM if you'd like.
Alexis Summer.
https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer
Sofia Ferrari.
https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-ferrari











Reply With Quote





