Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 498 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927
    What was the donation?. Add says pics may not be the girl in your city. Was she close. Super busty?. Thanks. AL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...5/282425191776

    Happy to say I pulled the trigger in this one. She is Korean, young, cute and mostly fit. Head game is a little toothy but main event is awesome. She had some serious kegel game and can take a pounding. Her English is good and she is friendly. I'll be repeating.

  2. #4089

    Korean

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...5/282425191776

    Happy to say I pulled the trigger in this one. She is Korean, young, cute and mostly fit. Head game is a little toothy but main event is awesome. She had some serious kegel game and can take a pounding. Her English is good and she is friendly. I'll be repeating.

  3. #4088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    Any info on Princess Reign from Skip Games

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...u/741953681949

    She advertises she is close to Tanger in north charleston. Thanks. AL.

  4. #4087

    Pristine

    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    I don't know man. Anytime someone tries to sell something this hard it sets off the warning signal in my head.
    Pristine is very legit. She has hundreds of reviews here and on the Columbia board. She does have some rules you need to adhere to but she is as sure to a sure thing as there is in this business.

  5. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by HittinSkinz  [View Original Post]
    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...o/315106653460

    I know she's the only one I post about, but she's so damn special she's the only one I want to see now.

    Sweet, beautiful, and does her best to make not feel like a client / provider visit. You real get treated like she's been waiting for just you all day. I've seen her three times so far and going to see her every time she comes to town and try to get her name out more when she's away.

    Just follow her directions: Text only. Your first name, race, and age. She does light screening and then sends instructions which you should follow also.

    Don't haggle; her prices are more than fair for the service. She's worth way more and hates when people try to talk her down. I know for a fact that she doesn't rob if a deposit is asked. I've paid a date in full in advance once because of scheduling and she honored the new appointment without any issue. Just to be clear she didn't ask me to pay in advance, I offered.

    Remember, these girls come across assholes more often than they meet nice guys, so treat her right and she'll do the same.

    If you see her, tell her HittinSkinz needs her back in Columbia! If she doesn't come back soon, I'm riding to Chas!
    I don't know man. Anytime someone tries to sell something this hard it sets off the warning signal in my head.

  6. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    The Asians you'll never get an accurate pic or even if ask you'll get some internet pic. It's been mention couple times throughout the thread about Asians but not so often. I've had two encounters so far both were young and skinny. Maybe just my luck. The one that had a local number was young. Local I mean SC area codes. The other I forgot. Normally if not to your liking you can leave. I'm pretty sure all the ads use the same agency. When I get the urge I usually text several of the Asian ads and it's always same hotel. It's usually or or two that response back with a different price. I'm sure if pull up and not to your liking and say you're leaving she'll probably suggest someone else. Just my guess.

  7. #4084

    Alexis or Sofia

    Was looking to bite the bullet for some upscale dreams. Both these girls are coming in to town in a couple weeks. I've searched and only found a post or two on each one. Was wondering if anyone could share some details. On the thread or PM if you'd like.

    Alexis Summer.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer

    Sofia Ferrari.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-ferrari

  8. #4083

    Pristine Chase in town

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...o/315106653460

    I know she's the only one I post about, but she's so damn special she's the only one I want to see now.

    Sweet, beautiful, and does her best to make not feel like a client / provider visit. You real get treated like she's been waiting for just you all day. I've seen her three times so far and going to see her every time she comes to town and try to get her name out more when she's away.

    Just follow her directions: Text only. Your first name, race, and age. She does light screening and then sends instructions which you should follow also.

    Don't haggle; her prices are more than fair for the service. She's worth way more and hates when people try to talk her down. I know for a fact that she doesn't rob if a deposit is asked. I've paid a date in full in advance once because of scheduling and she honored the new appointment without any issue. Just to be clear she didn't ask me to pay in advance, I offered.

    Remember, these girls come across assholes more often than they meet nice guys, so treat her right and she'll do the same.

    If you see her, tell her HittinSkinz needs her back in Columbia! If she doesn't come back soon, I'm riding to Chas!

  9. #4082

    Who is she?

    Stumbled on this photo and she looks familiar, but I can't find any old ads. Anyone recall this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aabbccc.jpg‎  

  10. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?
    I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.

  11. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?
    I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.

  12. #4079

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoses0202  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?

  13. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by VatoMan1  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her this past weekend. She gave me the address to a home. When I got there a guy was walking around in the yard, so I drove off. She wanted $200 for a hhr.

  14. #4077

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

  15. #4076

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape