Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 498 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4077

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

  2. #4076

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

  3. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    "I have had the older / heavier experience a few times. Last couple of times times were Chinese girls. Both your get cuter and not over weight. One was is a real hurry and the other I enjoyed."

  4. #4074
    Man. She taken down all her ads. Was going to give it a go. Maybe she reads the board and didn't want the attention. Who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.

  5. #4073

    Information

    Any information on this provider?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/162825359933

  6. #4072

    Ebony gals

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.
    There used to be a girl that came to town often named Brandy, advertised on STG and had an ad on tryst until very recently (couldn't find it today).

    Dark skin, pretty face and a great value for her looks, perfect slim petite body and big rack, bubble butt. She hasn't been to Charleston in months, and hasn't been active on snap either.

    Her service wasn't GFE and depending on her mood could be hit or miss, but top tier looks at a lower tier price. Not sure if she's out of the game now or what.

    There are periodically some smoking hot ebony girls on tryst that travel through town (Chloe Bardot and Candace Campbell are 2).

    As always, depends on what you're looking to spend.

  7. #4071

    Mt Pleasant

    I don't normally ever go there. Well except to see one touring gal who always stats there. But she looks nice. Any input? Not exactly sure of her name. Victoria I think?

    And how do you guys feel about Mt P. Incalls in general?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/883882165882

  8. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by BargainHoagies  [View Original Post]
    Just randomly wondered what happened to this red head? She was fun whenever you could ahold of her, was wondering if she went UTR or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/843-507-2514
    She still posts but doesn't usually use her own pics any more.

    Pretty sure this is her current ad.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/153975294434

  9. #4069

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a lot of reviews lately on the ebony gals. Just wondering about these value providers, as I like some darker selection from time to time.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...v/148922107349

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...*/874301937501

    Thanks in advance!
    I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.

  10. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    Tried this a few weeks ago as well. Same results much older then the ad stated.

  11. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    Last time I tried one, I got the same thing. What was the financial damage?

  12. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    What did she look like and how much did you end up spending may I ask?

  13. #4065

    Asian Providers

    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.

  14. #4064

    Ebonies

    I don't see a lot of reviews lately on the ebony gals. Just wondering about these value providers, as I like some darker selection from time to time.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...v/148922107349

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...*/874301937501

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #4063

    Randomly Thought About This One

    Just randomly wondered what happened to this red head? She was fun whenever you could ahold of her, was wondering if she went UTR or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/843-507-2514
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E359ED3F-1D57-4CE5-B48A-B8E68A2E95D2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape