Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1309
-
01-17-22 15:18 #979Regular Member

Posts: 2"You mean that is wrong? Someone should have told me". George Costanza.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 14:02 #978Senior Member

Posts: 255Damn, a hot coworker? Stay late and find an empty room? Or a broom closet! LOL.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 13:53 #977Senior Member

Posts: 479I'm going to venture a guess and say this has less to do with price and more to do with not wanting to give out credit cards and having to explain the charges, as to why neither can host.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 12:45 #976Senior Member

Posts: 1087Does she want the sleazy Notel experience? Some gals kinda like the naughtiness of the cheap motel while others might be uncomfortable. Definitely something you'd want to discuss with her prior to the event. You might be better off figuring out a way to get a good hotel through Priceline or somewhere.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 09:49 #975Senior Member

Posts: 484Maybe the Ivy Motel at Lindbergh and Old Olive St. Road? 10 minutes, 6 miles away. Been there. Does the job. But yeah, as another guy recommended, if she's a a co-worker and not a working girl, why not spend $100 instead of $40. You'll probably have way more than $60 additional enjoyment, IMHO.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
LTB.
P.S. For those not familiar with St. Louis' peculiarities, "Olive Street Road" and "Old Olive Street Road" are strange constructs for names of byways. Did they need both Street and Road to hame the same strip of pavement? I think 100+ years ago it did make sense, as streets were in cities, while roads connected towns. Best guess is that Olive Street began in St. Louis City and then was extended out west to other budding villages. Here endeth the lesson.
-
01-17-22 01:18 #974Senior Member

Posts: 121Genuinely curious, where in town is there an adultbookstore with booths?
Originally Posted by MyBudFang
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 21:43 #973Senior Member

Posts: 65So you think she'll be happy with a notel?
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
If she's as hot as you say, I'd spring for something a little more appealing for her. The more comfortable she is, the better off you will be.
-
01-16-22 21:37 #972Senior Member

Posts: 700Can't host
Unless you are planning on spending the night with her, take her to an adult bookstore, with an arcade, or private booths, far cheaper than a motel.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 20:37 #971Senior Member

Posts: 53Notel near the Galleria
Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
-
01-14-22 20:04 #970Senior Member

Posts: 308Brother, it's probably at this point that it's good for your head to get some space between you and her.
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 11:12 #969Senior Member

Posts: 1744And. Here We Are Again
Nope. None of us are the hooker police. But if you drive the talent into other lines of work, how do we blow off steam?
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
You know what I mean. So do several others here. Chill out. Cut it out.
7778.
-
01-13-22 14:21 #968Senior Member

Posts: 94Honestly, she did the same thing to me, and I'm at a loss as to why. I have not contacted her since. My guess is that it was either because I'm a either a low margin or low volume customer of hers and she has plenty of other regulars that are both. That's fine and great that she's busy. I do hope we have more completion coming down.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
If she likes you, great. But if she doesn't then be prepared to be ghosted.
-
01-13-22 12:53 #967Senior Member

Posts: 203Dang! Shots fired! Calm down, dude. You're not the hooker police. LOL at least I hope not!
Originally Posted by Bballstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:30 #966Senior Member

Posts: 70Parkers Number
Can someone please toss me her contact info. I used to have her on Snap but removed her when she left town. TIA!
-
12-07-21 16:43 #965Senior Member

Posts: 398Parker
Any of you that see this wonderful lady are very privileged in my opinion I got booted from seeing her had been seeing her for a few years 2-3 times a month must agree was getting some very special sessions and services but any of you that see her can say the same thing she is by for the best in St. Louis I'm outside looking in and her rates and services are fair and well you leave feeling emotionally connected most just separate you from your money while she does that there is much more to the experience!
I would do anything pay whatever she asked to get back in on regular basis hope she knows that or reads it!
Ty.
Time.
P.S. She is not replaceable yes we all can get laid but not have a true appreciation for each other!!












Reply With Quote




