Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Yandex

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    The pictures look too good to be true for a reason. A reverse image search shows the same pictures being used all over the country, and in Europe, for a girl usually called Loretta. I find that Yandex (dot) com seems to work better than using google reverse image search.
    Thanks for the tip about Yandex. I actually used Google image search for this gal and didn't find anything, but as you said Yandex found a whole ton of them.

  2. #18619

    Calla Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by StlStay24  [View Original Post]
    Average experience and HE is extra.
    Thanks for the info. Any particular masseuse or all the same?

  3. #18618

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    Megan told me that you have been harassing her with multiple different numbers. Get the point and just leave her the f**k alone.

    She told you clearly that she doesn't want to see you. Be respectful and move on already..
    Did she tell you I saw her for hour $300+ 50 tip then less than one week I did 90 minutes at $400 + 50 tip bumped the garage gave her $100 so.

    $850 in less than 10 days then get told to leave ok it did bother me ok but I'll leave her alone funny she hasn't blocked the number.

    Why is that I'll tell you $850 in a week.

    Makes no f sense at all.

    Ok I'm out.

  4. #18617

    Thinking of Toft. Any one have information

    Hey my fellow monger's. I have been interested in this one for a while now. I can't find any additional information. Can anyone help? Any information would be much appreciated!

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/147007. Thanks in advance!

  5. #18616

    City AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I have a quick visit to downtown STL today. I don't see any AMPs downtown on google maps. Whats my best chance? I'll be near Busch Stadium.
    The short answer is cross the river to the FS Kamps nearby. There are no AMPs in the City of St. Louis, it is far too dangerous to try to run an AMP business there.

  6. #18615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #18614

    Downtown?

    I have a quick visit to downtown STL today. I don't see any AMPs downtown on google maps. Whats my best chance? I'll be near Busch Stadium.

  8. #18613
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's the same Sidney. Former angel Sidney works at a bar in soulard and looks a bit different than when she last worked with the angels. Still attractive but a bit of a mom-bod.

    I always had good experiences with her, none of the attitude problems others have reported, but don't go expecting the Uber-fit spinner of yore.
    It's the same Sidney. The one on SA and the one who just returned to the Angels are one in the same.

  9. #18612

    Lexxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DgFitter  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any luck finding anything out on her.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/250191
    The pictures look too good to be true for a reason. A reverse image search shows the same pictures being used all over the country, and in Europe, for a girl usually called Loretta. I find that Yandex (dot) com seems to work better than using google reverse image search.

  10. #18611

    Asian Megan

    Saw Megan last week for a long session I was having some.

    Back issues and after the acupuncture type massage and stretching I felt great she offers the best massage in St. Louis some. Say. To firm but if you just relax it is the best she relieves all the tension I hope to be able to see her again soon!

    I went with the 90 minutes I think she kept me way over.

    She is very not just good at what she does she is one of the kindness person as well.

    Thanks for the relief.

    Hope I can repeat soon.

    If you haven't seen her do your body a favor.

    Be touched my Megan.

    Aim.

  11. #18610

    Sidney

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's the same Sidney. Former angel Sidney works at a bar in soulard and looks a bit different than when she last worked with the angels. Still attractive but a bit of a mom-bod.

    I always had good experiences with her, none of the attitude problems others have reported, but don't go expecting the Uber-fit spinner of yore.
    I too have always enjoyed my visits with Sidney. I agree with Regis in that I've never had any attitude issues with her.

    When I saw that she was back, I immediately scheduled with, and saw her earlier this week. Visit was excellent and I will repeat.

    I think she looks exactly like I remember her from 3 years ago except now she has dark hair. Still an athletic spinner body with a cute butt, and she's lots of fun.

    I'm not familiar with the bar that was mentioned in Soulard where she works nor am I on SA so I can't comment on the photos there.

    I can only say that I was very happy with her, enjoyed the visit, and hope she stays around for a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  12. #18609
    Quote Originally Posted by JGoodie4  [View Original Post]
    I've followed this sub for a bit.

    It was with tin-foil hat Abbey or as she calls herself, Abbey Gambino.

    She had just finished the session with me sharing some of her more interesting stories about the "corrupt feds", Gambinos, and how there's a secret princess who gives erotic massage.

    I thought I myself was going a little conspiracy theory crazy & when I noticed a vehicle slow down to watch me get in my car after leaving her apartment and then followed me literally on and off the highway multiple times and in a backtracking direction while snapping pics of my license plate. Again, I got the guys plate and vehicle information. If he's working with her to setup John's we can fight back too.

    Please PM me if you have / had a similar experience and we can exchange info.
    Well a few things happened as a result of this post.

    - Abbey knows about this post from either reading it or was informed by a white knight in shining armor. (Nothing new to us, right?) First time USASG comment is referenced on RubRatings.

    - Abbey now offers CBJ and daty for the price of full service, $300! She even says she can't talk conspiracies if you fill her pie hole with your johnson. (Takers please report if you're brave enough).

    JGoodie. Let us know if you get your cannoli!

  13. #18608

    Calla Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    This place is close to home and I am wondering if anyone has had any success at the Calla Spa? Off of Schuetz just south of Page.
    Average experience and HE is extra.

  14. #18607

    Lexxy

    I have not had any luck finding anything out on her.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/250191

  15. #18606

    Fenton Kellee Location

    Long time lurker here, was active many years ago and shutdown my account. New account now but with COVID cut way back on my fun. I have lots of experience with Faro (South St. Louis) and have really only seen her a few times these last few years. So nothing to contribute here. Past reviews are pretty accurate with her and despite her knowing me well, nothing has advanced in services.

    I do live in Fenton and exercise a lot in the community (run / bike). Every time I pass an apartment complex I wonder if Nurse Kellee is with a client and sort of get my jollies over that thought. Lately I have been wondering which complex she is at. Given the mostly bad reviews for the last 6-ish years, I'm not going to session just to find out.

    I was wondering if one of you old timers could DM the location. Not necessarily the building, just which complex. I'm curious.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape