Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Damn, a hot coworker? Stay late and find an empty room? Or a broom closet! LOL.
    "You mean that is wrong? Someone should have told me". George Costanza.

  2. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to venture a guess and say this has less to do with price and more to do with not wanting to give out credit cards and having to explain the charges, as to why neither can host.
    Damn, a hot coworker? Stay late and find an empty room? Or a broom closet! LOL.

  3. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    I'm going to venture a guess and say this has less to do with price and more to do with not wanting to give out credit cards and having to explain the charges, as to why neither can host.

  4. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    Does she want the sleazy Notel experience? Some gals kinda like the naughtiness of the cheap motel while others might be uncomfortable. Definitely something you'd want to discuss with her prior to the event. You might be better off figuring out a way to get a good hotel through Priceline or somewhere.

  5. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    Maybe the Ivy Motel at Lindbergh and Old Olive St. Road? 10 minutes, 6 miles away. Been there. Does the job. But yeah, as another guy recommended, if she's a a co-worker and not a working girl, why not spend $100 instead of $40. You'll probably have way more than $60 additional enjoyment, IMHO.

    LTB.

    P.S. For those not familiar with St. Louis' peculiarities, "Olive Street Road" and "Old Olive Street Road" are strange constructs for names of byways. Did they need both Street and Road to hame the same strip of pavement? I think 100+ years ago it did make sense, as streets were in cities, while roads connected towns. Best guess is that Olive Street began in St. Louis City and then was extended out west to other budding villages. Here endeth the lesson.

  6. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are planning on spending the night with her, take her to an adult bookstore, with an arcade, or private booths, far cheaper than a motel.
    Genuinely curious, where in town is there an adultbookstore with booths?

  7. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    So you think she'll be happy with a notel?

    If she's as hot as you say, I'd spring for something a little more appealing for her. The more comfortable she is, the better off you will be.

  8. #972

    Can't host

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.
    Unless you are planning on spending the night with her, take her to an adult bookstore, with an arcade, or private booths, far cheaper than a motel.

  9. #971

    Notel near the Galleria

    Does anyone know of a notel near St. Louis Galleria that's safe? I have a chance for an encounter with a hot coworker but neither of us can host and I can't talk her into a car encounter.

  10. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    Any of you that see this wonderful lady are very privileged in my opinion ... was getting some very special sessions and services ... you leave feeling emotionally connected ...

    P.S. She is not replaceable yes we all can get laid but not have a true appreciation for each other!!
    Brother, it's probably at this point that it's good for your head to get some space between you and her.

  11. #969

    And. Here We Are Again

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Dang! Shots fired! Calm down, dude. You're not the hooker police. LOL at least I hope not!
    Nope. None of us are the hooker police. But if you drive the talent into other lines of work, how do we blow off steam?

    You know what I mean. So do several others here. Chill out. Cut it out.

    7778.

  12. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Dang! Shots fired! Calm down, dude. You're not the hooker police. LOL at least I hope not!
    Honestly, she did the same thing to me, and I'm at a loss as to why. I have not contacted her since. My guess is that it was either because I'm a either a low margin or low volume customer of hers and she has plenty of other regulars that are both. That's fine and great that she's busy. I do hope we have more completion coming down.

    If she likes you, great. But if she doesn't then be prepared to be ghosted.

  13. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bballstl  [View Original Post]
    Megan told me that you have been harassing her with multiple different numbers. Get the point and just leave her the f**k alone.

    She told you clearly that she doesn't want to see you. Be respectful and move on already.

    Bball.
    Dang! Shots fired! Calm down, dude. You're not the hooker police. LOL at least I hope not!

  14. #966

    Parkers Number

    Can someone please toss me her contact info. I used to have her on Snap but removed her when she left town. TIA!

  15. #965

    Parker

    Any of you that see this wonderful lady are very privileged in my opinion I got booted from seeing her had been seeing her for a few years 2-3 times a month must agree was getting some very special sessions and services but any of you that see her can say the same thing she is by for the best in St. Louis I'm outside looking in and her rates and services are fair and well you leave feeling emotionally connected most just separate you from your money while she does that there is much more to the experience!

    I would do anything pay whatever she asked to get back in on regular basis hope she knows that or reads it!

    Ty.

    Time.

    P.S. She is not replaceable yes we all can get laid but not have a true appreciation for each other!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape