Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15555

    Woonsocket BBW. Take extreme caution!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!
    Be VERY careful with this one! I went to see her recently. She was very prompt texting all morning long and then as soon as I get out in front of her house (which, mind you, is somewhat hidden behind another business) she suddenly stops responding. 2 minutes later an unmarked police car came through and asked if I lived around there. I just nodded no. The cops then went to make a u-turn in her lot and I quickly dashed out of there! I don't think it was a coincidence that the texts stopped and the cops suddenly showed up! Also, there were a ton of people coming in and out of that apartment complex in that short span giving me the eye and smirking. Very shady!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 10.00.25 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #15554
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yes she can go dt loves to be gagged, Ball draining for sure.
    Thanks. Texted. Seems fun and willing.

  3. #15553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    Part about the locks on the outside door. Were you saying you were scared because you couldn't get out or you thought she wasn't able to get out?
    Oh no. I thought she was going to set me up since there's so many locks.

  4. #15552
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What's disturbing?
    Part about the locks on the outside door. Were you saying you were scared because you couldn't get out or you thought she wasn't able to get out?

  5. #15551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!
    Yes she can go dt loves to be gagged, Ball draining for sure.

  6. #15550
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!
    She's been reviewed, several times and recently. Yes, she's legit and she's a good time.

  7. #15549

    Bbw

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!

  8. #15548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KingXRoads  [View Original Post]
    Tried to Text number in the Ads and got back an automated text trying to sell me pics and vids asking me to send $ through cash app and screenshot it.
    She told me she have a normal job and just do this on the side when she's in providence.

  9. #15547

    No link.

    Sorry, no link. I've tried looking for her online, but nothing available. I only found her through a mutual monger. I'll ask her if she's OK with me giving out her number. PM if you want it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EManer377  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

  10. #15546

    Automated response

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600
    Tried to Text number in the Ads and got back an automated text trying to sell me pics and vids asking me to send $ through cash app and screenshot it.

  11. #15545
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.
    Do you have a link?

  12. #15544
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Pm no workie bro. Would love to taste her.
    Sorry, dern 200 limit. Should be good now.

  13. #15543

    No secret

    Can't say there's a secret, I know she's got a regular job. Got to make the schedule work. Heard?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've tried hitting up genie so many times. I think she maybe replied once? But there's dozens of "hey"s I've sent that she hasn't responded to LOL. Is there any secret?
    .

  14. #15542
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Pm no workie bro. Would love to taste her.

  15. #15541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Tell her I want qv for $100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape