Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 25014
-
01-11-22 23:41 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 510Maybe you might want to pull the trigger and do a write up about your visit.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:28 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 67That's pretty disturbing.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 19:59 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone try her out? Donbabie?
Don't know how to link her profile, but she's at Donbabie on snapchat. Thinking about pulling the trigger.
-
01-11-22 16:36 #15531Senior Member

Posts: 196Thank link doesn't work. Can you PM me a better link?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 15:01 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 395Deaf Girl
No I am talking about the Puerto Rican girl in the pictures. One calls her self Butterfly and the older one is Rose both hard body's. Butterfly is 24 she had her birthday about a month ago. Not sure why it says the age is 31 I think Rose is actually 28. I have seen Rose but never did a date with her. She is a dancer at one of the clubs not sure which one.
Originally Posted by Sj2222
[View Original Post]
I just googled the number and all of those pictures are Rose. The younger deaf girl Butterfly has a very similar body a bit slimier and she has a butterfly tattoo on her chest.
-
01-11-22 14:56 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 4544Angel
I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600
-
01-11-22 14:17 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 4544Do not go see the darker girl. She's cape verdean and tiny. She's going to use the tiny excuse to not let you fuck and if you do fuck her. She will only let the tip in and start complaining. She suck even though she got a nice little body. Also, if you doing 1 quick visit with her, you need to tell her more than once you want full service or else she won't let you fuck.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/701616869326
-
01-11-22 14:16 #15527Senior Member

Posts: 97Nope, surprisingly prudent. No bb anything, no FIP wouldn't kneel for CBJ. Kept trying to up sell BBBJ for another $50. $160 hhr donation, I'm good without.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:23 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 67Deaf
Are you talking about a Missy? She used to be the third with Kris?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:06 #15525Banned Member

Posts: 384Are all options available?
Is anal available?
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 06:47 #15524Senior Member

Posts: 97Hotel Asians
Truth, in Seekonk there's one 50's, slim not bad.
Very little English, but serviceable.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:31 #15523Senior Member

Posts: 1405The ad states bbbj cim, Did she deliver on that?
Originally Posted by Rab7777
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:40 #15522Senior Member

Posts: 395Deaf provider
Calls herself Butterfly. She is a sweet very clean spinner. I saw her many times I would pick her up and bring her to my place. Everything covered. Her sweet little pussy tasted great. I was giving her 140 and then all of a sudden she went up to 180 for half. So that put her out of my price range. She can hear a bit wears a hearing aid but she dose know sign language. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/73281950
-
01-10-22 18:50 #15521Senior Member

Posts: 196Deaf provider?
Is there a provider in the area that is hearing impaired? I'm not deaf, but I am learning ASL. I'd love her to teach me a thing or two.
-
01-10-22 10:33 #15520Senior Member

Posts: 67Threesome
Reach out to Kris. I have done this with her on two separate occasions. Two different woman both great experiences.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
Who is Kris? If you know you know. And if you are on there, you should know.










Reply With Quote



