Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15549

    Bbw

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/842426070566

    Anybody? Sometimes Big girls can give the best head!

  2. #15548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by KingXRoads  [View Original Post]
    Tried to Text number in the Ads and got back an automated text trying to sell me pics and vids asking me to send $ through cash app and screenshot it.
    She told me she have a normal job and just do this on the side when she's in providence.

  3. #15547

    No link.

    Sorry, no link. I've tried looking for her online, but nothing available. I only found her through a mutual monger. I'll ask her if she's OK with me giving out her number. PM if you want it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EManer377  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

  4. #15546

    Automated response

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600
    Tried to Text number in the Ads and got back an automated text trying to sell me pics and vids asking me to send $ through cash app and screenshot it.

  5. #15545
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #15544
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Pm no workie bro. Would love to taste her.
    Sorry, dern 200 limit. Should be good now.

  7. #15543

    No secret

    Can't say there's a secret, I know she's got a regular job. Got to make the schedule work. Heard?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've tried hitting up genie so many times. I think she maybe replied once? But there's dozens of "hey"s I've sent that she hasn't responded to LOL. Is there any secret?
    .

  8. #15542
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Pm no workie bro. Would love to taste her.

  9. #15541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Tell her I want qv for $100.

  10. #15540

    Newbies beware Krissy

    I visited Kristy today in Bellevue and it's not as advertised. She is in a extended stay in Bellevue and after the setup, I headed that way. There was a handler / pimp / boyfriend hanging out by the door. When I drove up he moved away for a moment. Once she was paid, she threw the money on the window sill and I heard him talking outside. It was a minimal back rub, fully clothed and on the flip, she covered quickly and started a CBJ. When asked about touching, nothing but her but fully clothed. I inquired about the GFE and PSE listed on her add, she said she took out FS intercourse. She asked me to finish myself, but told her to keep up what she was doing till I couldn't hold out anymore. Do not recommend her!

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...7/198854854665

    There was another girl next door that the guy was watching also:

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...4/257707570817

    140 roses for a 10 minute back rub and a 5 minute CBJ is what I got. TOFTT.

    Be safe!! I was glad to get out without more disappointments.

  11. #15539

    Cutiepie643 on SB

    I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A98A64F-FC06-4DB0-AC67-388E48D70C30.jpg‎  

  12. #15538

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.
    Damn, I've tried hitting up genie so many times. I think she maybe replied once? But there's dozens of "hey"s I've sent that she hasn't responded to LOL. Is there any secret?

  13. #15537

    Genie

    Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.

  14. #15536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty disturbing.
    What's disturbing?

  15. #15535

    Donbabie

    Turns out she wants a deposit. I'm not going to get scammed. Which sucks, she looks like fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you might want to pull the trigger and do a write up about your visit.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape