Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 595 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 26919
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18009

    Chinatown incall escort

    I have an event in Chinatown this weekend, but I have no idea what time it will be done. If it ends early I know the AMP I will go to, but if it is late, I would like to find a provider who has a nearby incall and easy to set up last minute. Asian provider is preferred. Ideally a GFE, DATY, MSOG experience. I know there are several apartments out there but I haven't done them in a while because it seemed like 50% of them were a bit to sketchy for me. Any recommendations, links and details such as price / services are appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

  2. #18008

    Website Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Its the same one. Maybe changing locations during the day or the website wasn't updated.
    The 262 Website, and their various ads online, are notoriously slow to be updated, it can be frustrating when reaching out to see if a specific provider is available based on what you see there. Seeing as how they're best with same-day appointments and the lag in updating everything, I've always found it best to send a quick text in the morning to ask who is available.

  3. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    I'd would of bailed too, so I get the no show. But why the no call? I would of called or text her and said there was a bunch of cops in the parking lot maybe another time.
    Because that would have made sense.

  4. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    Nah she still with him. Little arrogant prick and ghetto asf.
    Ah, it is what it is. But she looks smoking so I think I'll take the plunge. Hopefully I'll survive!

  5. #18005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    There was a thread a few months back regarding Monica of 262. Someone mentioned that she sometimes goes indy and that this is her https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861 Yesterday 262 had Monica in Lombard, and today they have her in Schaumburg. Yet this indy ad shows her in Lombard today. Any new info on her and if the other indy RR girl is or isn't her? Schaumburg and Lombard would be tough to cover in the same day.
    Its the same one. Maybe changing locations during the day or the website wasn't updated.

  6. #18004
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    Does the pimp go with her on outcalls? I don't want to throw down at my place LOL. I do want to see her, but I hate pimps.
    Idk bro. I had only car dates w her.

  7. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of seeing her for outcall, but if she has a pimp, then I'll have to pass. Was this awhile ago she had a pimp or still currently?
    Nah she still with him. Little arrogant prick and ghetto asf.

  8. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.
    Does the pimp go with her on outcalls? I don't want to throw down at my place LOL. I do want to see her, but I hate pimps.

  9. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.
    I was thinking of seeing her for outcall, but if she has a pimp, then I'll have to pass. Was this awhile ago she had a pimp or still currently?

  10. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Watching all the talk around her tells me some guys are really in their feelings over her. Some have had their dream of "she only does this with me in special" has been she. The paragraphs being posted on this topic has been epic. Entertaining for sure. I still don't know what started all the fuss that is lasted almost 2 weeks now. Entertaining but can we move on. Just asking.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm just here for the comments lmao.

  11. #17999
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar pixie bee anyone have any insight would appreciate it!
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.

  12. #17998

    Thinking the same

    She looks very familiar pixie bee anyone have any insight would appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73285970

    I haven't seen any reports of her, so just wondering if it's TGTBT. But the pics look legit imo.

  13. #17997

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73285970

    I haven't seen any reports of her, so just wondering if it's TGTBT. But the pics look legit imo.

  14. #17996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Macie thing is hilarious

    Watching all the talk around her tells me some guys are really in their feelings over her. Some have had their dream of "she only does this with me in special" has been she. The paragraphs being posted on this topic has been epic. Entertaining for sure. I still don't know what started all the fuss that is lasted almost 2 weeks now. Entertaining but can we move on. Just asking.

  15. #17995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Monica or?

    There was a thread a few months back regarding Monica of 262. Someone mentioned that she sometimes goes indy and that this is her https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861 Yesterday 262 had Monica in Lombard, and today they have her in Schaumburg. Yet this indy ad shows her in Lombard today. Any new info on her and if the other indy RR girl is or isn't her? Schaumburg and Lombard would be tough to cover in the same day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape