Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.
    Does the pimp go with her on outcalls? I don't want to throw down at my place LOL. I do want to see her, but I hate pimps.

  2. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.
    I was thinking of seeing her for outcall, but if she has a pimp, then I'll have to pass. Was this awhile ago she had a pimp or still currently?

  3. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Watching all the talk around her tells me some guys are really in their feelings over her. Some have had their dream of "she only does this with me in special" has been she. The paragraphs being posted on this topic has been epic. Entertaining for sure. I still don't know what started all the fuss that is lasted almost 2 weeks now. Entertaining but can we move on. Just asking.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm just here for the comments lmao.

  4. #17999
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    She looks very familiar pixie bee anyone have any insight would appreciate it!
    She's been around for a min. Gots a pimp, he's a little fuck twat. Has lost a bit of weight. Nice ass and sweet. Was on the streets before. Got her once for head only and then FS when she was preggo LOL.

  5. #17998

    Thinking the same

    She looks very familiar pixie bee anyone have any insight would appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73285970

    I haven't seen any reports of her, so just wondering if it's TGTBT. But the pics look legit imo.

  6. #17997

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73285970

    I haven't seen any reports of her, so just wondering if it's TGTBT. But the pics look legit imo.

  7. #17996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Macie thing is hilarious

    Watching all the talk around her tells me some guys are really in their feelings over her. Some have had their dream of "she only does this with me in special" has been she. The paragraphs being posted on this topic has been epic. Entertaining for sure. I still don't know what started all the fuss that is lasted almost 2 weeks now. Entertaining but can we move on. Just asking.

  8. #17995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Monica or?

    There was a thread a few months back regarding Monica of 262. Someone mentioned that she sometimes goes indy and that this is her https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861 Yesterday 262 had Monica in Lombard, and today they have her in Schaumburg. Yet this indy ad shows her in Lombard today. Any new info on her and if the other indy RR girl is or isn't her? Schaumburg and Lombard would be tough to cover in the same day.

  9. #17994

    Eros girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseyWells80  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Chicago this week, anyone seen magda poland. Any help would be great.
    I believe I spend a lot of time as a lookie look on eros and have not seen her on there until recently. That could be good or bad. Try looking through some of the links in this section here where a senior with trusted posts has actually been with a provider. An eros girl in general is going to be 4 $$ ish for an hour usually that would be incall. She doesn't appeal to me (I'm old and very picky), however again she would be pricier on eros having pro pix, etc. Many on here believe eros is generally bait and switch. I have known one provider and also I track an out of town girl to this day. They are / were both legit. Good luck. Have fun. Stay safe and if it works out please let us all know.

  10. #17993

    Magda

    Going to be in Chicago this week, anyone seen magda poland. Any help would be great.

  11. #17992

    Sage Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by NBenjamin  [View Original Post]
    This may be a better one with a phone number - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2496690.
    Thanks. She looks pretty good. But the more I see ads in that price range, the more I love Macie.

  12. #17991

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last weekend. I got the great facefuck with CIM and facial. She was wearing a sexy outfit and was looking pretty good.

  13. #17990

    True that!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    A realtor marketing gimmick.
    With super closet space. You'll have a lake shore exposure. You know in real speak. View! And on and on. And the cuter the agent was the more I was buy buy buy! Dumb dumb dumb! I say a lot of crazy things. It's the crazy things I do that cost me a lot of money. For instance. My buy and then fortunate sell of my west loop crib. With a skyline exposure! Hahaha.

  14. #17989

    Attempted no results

    She has been super challenging to get in touch with so let us know if you have any luck.

    WSB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]

  15. #17988

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I can usually find one with just the name, but not this one. Link her if you can.
    This may be a better one with a phone number - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2496690.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape