Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 26922
-
01-12-22 18:35 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73285970
I haven't seen any reports of her, so just wondering if it's TGTBT. But the pics look legit imo.
-
01-12-22 13:34 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 503Macie thing is hilarious
Watching all the talk around her tells me some guys are really in their feelings over her. Some have had their dream of "she only does this with me in special" has been she. The paragraphs being posted on this topic has been epic. Entertaining for sure. I still don't know what started all the fuss that is lasted almost 2 weeks now. Entertaining but can we move on. Just asking.
-
01-12-22 12:20 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 1438Monica or?
There was a thread a few months back regarding Monica of 262. Someone mentioned that she sometimes goes indy and that this is her https://chicago.rubratings.com/223861 Yesterday 262 had Monica in Lombard, and today they have her in Schaumburg. Yet this indy ad shows her in Lombard today. Any new info on her and if the other indy RR girl is or isn't her? Schaumburg and Lombard would be tough to cover in the same day.
-
01-12-22 09:03 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 1620Eros girl
I believe I spend a lot of time as a lookie look on eros and have not seen her on there until recently. That could be good or bad. Try looking through some of the links in this section here where a senior with trusted posts has actually been with a provider. An eros girl in general is going to be 4 $$ ish for an hour usually that would be incall. She doesn't appeal to me (I'm old and very picky), however again she would be pricier on eros having pro pix, etc. Many on here believe eros is generally bait and switch. I have known one provider and also I track an out of town girl to this day. They are / were both legit. Good luck. Have fun. Stay safe and if it works out please let us all know.
Originally Posted by JoseyWells80
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 22:29 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 39Magda
Going to be in Chicago this week, anyone seen magda poland. Any help would be great.
-
01-11-22 18:51 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 692Sage Rose
Thanks. She looks pretty good. But the more I see ads in that price range, the more I love Macie.
Originally Posted by NBenjamin
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 18:31 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey
I saw her last weekend. I got the great facefuck with CIM and facial. She was wearing a sexy outfit and was looking pretty good.
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 18:11 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 1620True that!
With super closet space. You'll have a lake shore exposure. You know in real speak. View! And on and on. And the cuter the agent was the more I was buy buy buy! Dumb dumb dumb! I say a lot of crazy things. It's the crazy things I do that cost me a lot of money. For instance. My buy and then fortunate sell of my west loop crib. With a skyline exposure! Hahaha.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:20 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 206Attempted no results
She has been super challenging to get in touch with so let us know if you have any luck.
WSB.
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:19 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 54Link
This may be a better one with a phone number - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2496690.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:14 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 54Link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sage-ros...-bangor-284864#erotic.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:39 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 692Sage Rose
I can usually find one with just the name, but not this one. Link her if you can.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 14:20 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 81Casey
Anyone see her lately?
https://tryst.link/escort/caseysparxxx112
-
01-11-22 14:15 #17984Regular Member

Posts: 22Can you post a link or contact info for Sage Rose?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:52 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 206Anyone?
Anyone come across this girl she reminds me of Cece back in the day.
https://callescort.org/312-970-0353
better ad^ as the LC link is dead
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WallStreetBull; 01-11-22 at 13:56. Reason: Updated ad












Reply With Quote






