Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 6083
-
01-13-22 00:18 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 41I contacted her a couple weeks ago. Her tryst ad states she needs a copy of your driver's license for verification. I suggested we meet in a public spot and I wouldn't mind showing her my I'd at that point and I was apprehensive about sending my info to a stranger over the internet. While her response wasn't rude it was a bit standoff-ish IMO. She stated she needed the identification to run a background check to determine if I was safe to meet. I had asked about doing an outcall to the casino and she went on to say that all her outcalls to casino were overnights (3500) and her 7 star clients all arranged for her transportation. Needless to say I didn't respond back. She has a Twitter page with some new porn clips of her and her fiance. Apparently he proposed to her around Christmas. Hope this helps in your decision.
Originally Posted by MrZ83
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:39 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 274Lux
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...x/970315858519
I'd love to hear some feedback on her as nothing came up when I searched for her on here. I live in between Knoxville and Asheville but work in Knox so I'm always dabbling there. I haven't made it to Asheville yet but just started looking considering our options in Knox seem to be even worse than yours. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks fellas.
-
01-11-22 19:09 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 51Had a great time with Cherry
Was fortunate to catch Cherry on Sunday night. Yes, she is the same girl that has accused me and other mongers of wasting her time if we take too long to respond and threatened to tell our families we contact escorts (so use a burner number) and she travels to other cities often. I've definitely been ghosted by her in the fall, but took another chance because that body looked too good. Definitely the girl in photos and if you are a nipple lover like me, you'll be in heaven. I'd consider her GFE. Lite as she allowed some light kissing after I asked but I could tell she wasn't super into it. Gives a great BBBJ and loved when I gave her some oral too. She loves to talk dirty while getting pounded.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/375323352528
-
01-10-22 23:57 #3545Regular Member

Posts: 22Spunky blonde / Rylie lost to addiction
Some of gentlemen might have had a pleasure of meeting this troubled young lady who used to occasionally provide in Asheville. She recently succumbed to addiction as per her FB. May God bless her soul.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...b/972798522179
https://sumosear.ch/phone/828-447-2869
-
01-10-22 09:17 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 1150Try them both out and see.
Originally Posted by Virgin91
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 06:42 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 227Any intel?
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...w/271312294898
This girl seems like a ton of fun. Anybody dreamed of her?
-
01-09-22 16:03 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 55Roxie
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/781147880730
Worst experience I've had in a long time.
Smells bad, has some type of hysterical psychiatric problem.
More of a hand job, then BJ.
Definitely will not repeat.
-
01-09-22 15:58 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 1189The search feature will give you a wealth of information.
Originally Posted by Virgin91
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:35 #3540Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendations
Hi guys, it's been a long while since I've posted or even been into the hobby so long that I need to to change my username because no longer a virgin, main reason I was in a relationship where that changed LOL. But on the other hand looking to get back to out there, are there any good ones by good ones none with demons or in bad locations or thieves.
Here's a few I've considered visiting.
Little Red: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/684356191129.
Emmi: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...l/989553057322.
I like both their body types. Just curious if either of them are worth visiting thanks in advance.
-
01-06-22 08:24 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 230Carter
Changed her name from Carter. Almost got robbed by her and large bf a few years ago. There's a report. Saw her 2 yrs ago walking from Red Roof to store going to see Crystal at nearby hotel, looked horrible. Proceed at your own risk.
Originally Posted by EastWest
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:31 #3538Regular Member

Posts: 12Cartier
Did you try again? Has anyone else dreamt of Cartier?
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
More recent link:
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/254845773857
-
01-05-22 10:34 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 132Not too long ago
Not my place to tell you what to pay for one of these girls, but not too long ago, she was a 80/100/120 girl. And she used to offer more than she does now. We all ***** about pricing and this is why. She's raised her prices astronomically and is offering less, yet someone is paying it. Anyway, just griping and making you aware you're getting fleeced.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:25 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 78I have seen her a few times everything was covered no bbj but very nice.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 20:24 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 51Or clean your house! LOL.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 18:15 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 1202For those prices she ought to cook you supper too LOL.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





